[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female teacher, 27, who had sex with a 16-year-old boy faces jail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
Lauren Cox, 27, was teaching in London when she started the relationship
She today admitted five charges of sexual activity with a boy aged between 13 and 17 while in a position of trust

These included sexual touching on March 9th and March 16th last year as well as sexual intercourse between April and September 2015 when she was 26 and the boy was just 16.

Cox and the boy would meet after school and during school holidays. She would also send explicit pictures and videos of herself to the boy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549878/Female-teacher-27-sex-16-year-old-boy-faces-jail-admitting-six-month-relationship-child.html#ixzz46Nm2IS2d
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
>>
>>71537081
god damn that 16 year old dude must be alpha as fuck. he was living like a god
>>
>>71537081
So, that makes her qualified to be elected to the Parliament now? Or is she disqualified because she got caught, or does she have to rape more than one child, or what is the quota?
>>
Too bad she isn't a sandnigger male, otherwise she would have gotten free housing and food.
>>
>>71537081
nice
>>
What a lucky kid, man... She don't deserve jail
>>
File: nice.jpg (78 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
78 KB, 640x390
>>71537081
nice
>>
>>71537081
THATS NOT FAIR
>>
>>71537081
>Cox was arrested after the pupil told his parents about what had been going on between the pair
LOL at any father who does this to his son.

I would just give my son a high five and be like you the man.
>>
File: p477-15cox.jpg (177 KB, 539x398) Image search: [Google]
p477-15cox.jpg
177 KB, 539x398
>>71537081
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 272x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 272x166
>>71537144
>>
>>71537081
Not interested unless we know the race of the minor.

>parents
>obviously not black
>>
>>71537081
nice.....
>>
>>71537468
Evidently the boy ended the relationship and she kept messaging him.

So the situation could have gone bad very quickly.
>>
I mean I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't have smashed at 16
>>
>>71537081

god damn how is this a crime?

In high school there was this really hot latina spanish teacher and I used to take a bathroom break in class to beat my dick in the stall while imagining fucking her. Guys would take spanish just in the hopes of having her as a teacher.
>>
>>71537081

Fiki Fiki
>>
Kid's pretty awesome, and as always, noone really cares in these particular circumstances. However, as it stands, she broke the law and should be punished accordingly.
>>
>>71537081
Fuck that. Why wasn't I raped during high school by a cute female teacher? What do I need to do to have someone rape me and end my wizard status.

Holy shit I am mad.
>>
>>71539649
>Fuck that. Why wasn't I raped during high school by a cute female teacher?

Because by and large, your ilk are usually the rapists.
>>
It's the woman picking him. She's a pedo anyway, disgusting.
>>
>>71537521

Don't lie, you'd fuck her.
>>
>>71537081
She should exercise her right to a trial by jury.
>>
File: lauren_cox-199x300.jpg (12 KB, 199x300) Image search: [Google]
lauren_cox-199x300.jpg
12 KB, 199x300
Match ?
http://aaronrobertmarcus.com/lauren-cox
>>
>>71537635
She really wanted that cock.
>>
>>71537081
Nice
>>
these teachers are always smokeshows
>>
I was fucking my English teacher my senior year of high school, and continued for a year after I graduated. I don't feel victimized at all. I was attractive and she wanted my dick. End of story. She wasn't preying on me. I was also banging one of my friends' mom. She was a pervert who loved banging one of her son's friends, but I didn't care and was just after the booty. Again, I did not feel victimized.

16 and up? That's fine. That's an adult who knows where to stick his dick. It's the age of consent there, and most other places. A 16 year old is developed physically and mentally enough to be a biological adult and understand the consequence of sexual intercourse.

Also, what parent would snitch to the cops about their 16 year old son's sex life, just because there's a "position of power" law in place that happens to overlap with the age of consent? That law needs to be trimmed to 15. If the law says they can fuck, they can consensually fuck who they want to.

You'd think they'd be more concerned with all the 11-14 year olds having sex and getting pregnant when they shouldn't be over in Bongistan than swooping in on this stuff.
>>
>>71537081
That this is considered jail worthy is cringeworthy.

This woman deserves a medal, probably 2 medals.
>>
>>71543005

Plot twist: the kid was a nigger
>>
>>71537081

NOICE

> tfw banged a 32 year old when 20 and nothing has come close to that one night
>>
>tfw so ugly I never got molested by a hot teacher
Hold me /pol/
>>
>>71542846
>was fucking my English teacher my senior year of high school, and continued for a year after I graduated.
That's hot, any stories or pics?
>>
>>71543368
>kid bangs his hs teacher
>im still a virgin
why has this cruel fate been bestowed upon me
>>
>be me
>in middle school
>bad school
>one of the worst reputations as far as gang violence goes in the whole state
>teachers were shot up by "trenchcoats" once before
>kids are all pacified
>teachers are either hot or ugly
>kids want to transfer to hot teachers class
>hot teacher gets more bonus for more kids passing
>hot teachers start trying to dress hotter and sluttier
>gets so bad the school says over the PA that the teachers need to quit acting like sluts
>one teacher happened to be the wife of the superintended of the district
>goes and gets the person who said mean words over PA fired
>teachers dress even sluttier
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 636x389) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 636x389
>>71537081
>>
>>71537081
>16+ okay fair enough
>13 year old boy
no fuck that shit, fucking pedo should go to jail
>>
>>71537081
Nice (although I bet she got B L A C K E D)
>>
>>71537081
And? She already in jail or...?
>>
>>71537081
N I C E
I
C
E
>>
>>71537081
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>71537396
KEK
>>
>>71537081

I dident bother to open the link, will the boy get a silly amount of money for all the rape?
>>
>>71537144
First post is the best post.
>>
>>71543415

No pics, but we fucked a lot after school hours in her classroom and she lived in my neighbourhood, so it was always easy to just walk to her house and fuck. My sister was in her theatre class the year after I graduated, so I volunteered a lot with the competitions they traveled out of town for, and those would basically just turn into a weekend-long hotel fuck fest with my teacher.
>>
>>71542846
You are completely right, you are not a victim, neither is this kid, and neither is any 16 year old who has sex with their teacher when it's consensual.

That being said, we have an extremely biased social standard for sexual conduct when it comes to men and women, hence why if the roles were reversed the teacher would be seen as a sick demented fuck by a majority of the population, and because of that there has to be accountability from both sides of the coin, or at least the illusion of it.

Most women still get off almost Scott free in these cases, I'd be amazed if this woman saw a day in jail for this. But that's why they are even bothering, because otherwise the hypocricy becomes to obvious.
>>
One of my fathers coworkers used to fuck his english teacher back when he was 13-14. His father learnt that and never did anything. Apparently that was a good experience.

A lot of this shit goes unnoticed apparently. But you'd be foolish to think women don't prefer younger dudes. So that's pretty much bound to happen.
>>
File: i've got myself a paperclip.gif (605 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
i've got myself a paperclip.gif
605 KB, 250x300
>>71537081
nice
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 199x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 199x171
>>71537396
>>
>>71541513
>16 and already fucking like a champion

What a god
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.