[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your plans for when she's elected President this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 14-hillary-clinton[1].jpg (364 KB, 2001x1334) Image search: [Google]
14-hillary-clinton[1].jpg
364 KB, 2001x1334
What are your plans for when she's elected President this November?
>>
>>71535168
Breathe a deep sigh of relief knowing we avoided Trump and the rat.
>>
Same exact thing if _______ is elected
>>
File: 1457102161530.gif (3 MB, 337x315) Image search: [Google]
1457102161530.gif
3 MB, 337x315
>>71535168
Be sad. Pray for America. Count my blessings with the current Dutch shit tier government, which is very bad, but not Hillary bad.
>>
>>71535387

You know Hilary would be considered a far-right candidate in the Netherlands, right?
>>
>>71535168
Begin looking into moving my funds and myself far away from this dying nation
>>
>>71535311
Agree. Amazing the amount of money spent on the process.
>>
It could be a "the American nightmare" if she gets elected
It could be blissful to have a Mother president to soothe the country when we gets huffy.
You know all that control and influence that normal everyday citizens posses, over how we execute policies.

Nah it'll be a nightmare
>>
>>71535465
I'm well aware. That's why I'd pray for America, because you have something good that is being ruined as we speak. We are already cucked and there is a more or less stable line of cuckery, compared to surrounding countries.
>>
Declare war on the Occupied States of America
>>
>>71535740
most of us would gladly change places with you
>>
>>71535218
I hope you meant regret and not relief. I still can't find any actual hillary supporters. Literally the worst possible candidate available.
>>
If I thought I could fit in with any other country's culture I'd consider moving abroad. But she's got me by the balls; even if Hillary's in the white house, her USA is still the closest thing to the USA I can get.
>>
Popcorn, because while Trump will probably destroy America, Hillary is literally going to make the world burn.

Anyone want to make a bet on which new country she will detabilize/bomb first?
>>
>>71535905
Please don't let them. We have enough leftists as is.More than enough, actually. Luckily, we seem to be spared the worst of the SJW movement.
>>
>>71535993
I'm fine with Hillary, I suspect she will be similar to Obama who has been an underwhelming but basically good president.
>>
>>71536138
pretty much this. she represents the status quo, and that's good for people who are currently doing well, myself included.
>>
I'd continue to shitpost, but at the same time hold a momentary ceasefire towards our American brothers
>>
>>71535168

Burn down her residence in Chappaqua. It's only a 20 minute drive from here. While I'm at it I might as well take the Metro North down to Harlem and torch Billy's offices as well. No idea why he surrounded his professional life with blacks and spics.
>>
Dump another $100K into the stock market.

Wall Street loves Clintons. Don't fight the tape.
>>
>>71535168
move to France because that bitch is obviously gonna set the whole middle east on fire for her corporate masters
>>
>>71536217
yep, so while not exciting far better than trump or cruz. oh well, this election has already been a nightmare and I can't believe we have 200 odd more days of this shit
>>
>>71535168

Daily reminder CIA and allied Alphabet soup is actively promoting Hillary Clinton for president so their funding won't be cut
>>
>>71536234
Thank you, Austria.
>>
>>71536028
pretty much
>>
>>71536028
This. She will shit the bed and I will enjoy it.
>>
>>71536456
You're welcome, Armenia.
>>
>>71536138
I don't consider ensuring national bankruptcy and coddling poor people by way of obamacare to the point of economic suffocation an "underwhelming president". Not to mention race relations are so much worse now than they were 8 years ago. 12 (to potentially 16) years of obama/clinton will be the destruction of our country. It boggles the mind that retards are ok with this shit. Same category of morons that would vote for another bush.
>>
>>71536475
Oh me enjoy dat too
>>
>>71535168
Im gonna try my best to bang your mom

and maybe later shitpost about Hilary
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 604x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 604x568
>>71536692
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 316x533
>>71536632
But Trump is literally hitler anon
>>
>>71536632
>coddling poor people by way of obamacare
lol kys retard
>>
She'll just continue doing the same things Obama does. So the economy will get better, the country will get gayer, and /pol/ will be melodramatic as usual. I'm happy with the status quo. This board is best when it's the underdog.
>>
File: latino.jpg (346 KB, 850x661) Image search: [Google]
latino.jpg
346 KB, 850x661
I'll move up north of course, jejejej
>>
Depends if she continues basically what Obama does, or goes anti-American Merkel style.

If it's Obama 2.0, I'm /comfy/ cause nothing changes for me.

If it's Merkel, I move to Australia.
>>
>>71536028
Whichever one Isreal tells her to obvi.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.