[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We support Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 480x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 480x444
ITT: We support Hillary Clinton
>>
>>71534560
I just love the rage it generates in Bernie sanders supporters.

>Oy, stop your goymsplaining. Dont you want the democrats to win?!?
>>
>>71534705
We need them to vote for her.
>>
>>71534560
What is Goldman Sachs
>>
>>71534560
lets vote for hillary becaues shes an woman
>>
>>71534560
You and 4 other losers
>>
>>71534560
I hate that cunt I hope she has a stroke before the election
>>
>>71535262
Funniest thing is, Bernie cant fight too much against Hillary, because if it does end up costing the democrats the elections, Bernie will be the one that will be made into the scape-goat for the loss and will be hung by the #BLM

Never mind that for some reason the democrats decided that a person with so many skeletons in her closet like hillary is electable simply due to muh-gina.

Sad that Bloomberg pussied out and did not join the presidential race, it would have been hilarious to see the race then.
>>
>>71536452
>democrats
>losing the election

It's like you're in a foreign country or something. The race is over. Clinton or Sanders will easily beat the GOP nominee. It won't be close. If you get your sense of the American electorate from /pol/, I got bad news for you.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-06.jpg (16 KB, 236x284) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-06.jpg
16 KB, 236x284
>>71534560

>that pic

Yes... don't do what the Koch brothers want you to do... instead do what Goldman Sachs and 29 out of the 30 DOW corporations want you to do! And what Chinese, Russian, and Saudi consortiums want you to do!
>>
>>71536608
fo sho, homie. dems got this thing in the bag with the hillaries investigation most likely totalling her campaign at one point.

And with Bill pissing off the BLM hypersensitives, you will probably see the lowest turnout of blacks yet.
>>
>>71535906
no, it's because she "deserves it."
>>
>>71536452
it's because the democrats believe that all independents are merely unregistered democrats.

they don't realize that independents will cost shillary the election, not bernie.
>>
It's about time for a female president. It's 2016 for God's sake. Old men like Bernie need to step aside unless they want to be on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>71534560
Hillary Clinton belongs in a garbage can.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.