[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWs are now in UK universities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: redcoat2.png (111 KB, 1026x1234) Image search: [Google]
redcoat2.png
111 KB, 1026x1234
Well guys, it's over.

SJWs have now infected the highest levels of British universities too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-36094328

>New National Union of Students (NUS) President is elected
>Shot down a motion calling for the condemnation of ISIS
>Supports Palestinian terrorists
>"Her campaigns have included "Why is my curriculum so white?""
>She has also argued that the Middle East peace talks were only "strengthening the colonial project".

Just fucking end the world already
>>
>>71534300
>nus

No one actually cares about them beyond the discount card.
>>
>>71534300
It's the world you made.
Brits were one of the first to outlaw slavery, have women vote, and dismantle their empire.
>>
>>71534535
We thought we could turn Africans into Brits. Instead we turned Britain into africa. fml.
>>
lol it was only a matter of time until that trash came to uk campuses. you all seemed to be immune for a long time and I was wondering why that was, the only thing I could think of was that your feminists were too polite to start shit.
>>
>>71534759
Don't you think we have enough as it is? I mean, Christ, just look at Bolton. Place is crawling with them.
>>
>>71534300
>She has also argued that the Middle East peace talks were only "strengthening the colonial project".

Probably right DESU, governments don't want peace there, that means no money and no oil. Also means dead westerners.
>>
Starting uni in September, i dont want to deal with these pretentious fucks
>>
>thinking this is new
All our commies are just imitating your commies.
>>
Yeah Britain I was really holding out for your university system to come save my cultural conservatism thanks for fucking that up
>>
>>71534300

She's a black muslim who hates jews.

How does pol feel about this?
>>
>>71535184
A lesser evil.
>>
>>71534300
>>Shot down a motion calling for the condemnation of ISIS

fucked up

>>Supports Palestinian terrorists

so does half of /pol/, propably even much more

>>"Her campaigns have included "Why is my curriculum so white?""

fucked up

>>She has also argued that the Middle East peace talks were only "strengthening the colonial project".

she's 100% correct on this

6/10, american and canadian SJWs are much worse
>>
File: COSMO COLLEGE.png (59 KB, 656x775) Image search: [Google]
COSMO COLLEGE.png
59 KB, 656x775
>>
File: HEAVY PETTING.png (52 KB, 652x683) Image search: [Google]
HEAVY PETTING.png
52 KB, 652x683
>>71535536
>>
>>71534300
Literally nobody cares about the NUS - it's always been a place for nutters and the far-left and has pretty much 0 relevance on anything in uni's as far as I or any of my friends have noticed.

t. student
>>
File: FUCKING GHOSTS.png (124 KB, 776x921) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING GHOSTS.png
124 KB, 776x921
>>71535579
>>
>Now
No shit, they infect the top first
>>
File: FUCKING CYBORGS.png (127 KB, 775x919) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING CYBORGS.png
127 KB, 775x919
>>71535606
>>
>>71534300
>NUS
>infiltration

Student Unions have always been left-wing. They have no power to influence curriculum or anything of consequence. Don't worry about it m8te, we don't have anything like the BLM movement or other University Wreckers that have been plaguing the U.S
>>
>>71535675
Don't be too complacent, they control most of what happens on campus outside of teaching and often do try to influence the curriculum through protest.

You're right thought, it's nothing new, the NUS has been Labour's finishing school for a long time.
>>
File: 1443049513182.png (156 KB, 496x456) Image search: [Google]
1443049513182.png
156 KB, 496x456
>>71535097
Same tbqh
>tfw the uni I'm going to is one of the most SJW in Scotland
>>
>now
>>
>>71534888

Why is everywhere they live so disgusting

Do they make it bad or do they just go to bad areas
>>
>>71535184
Useful now, but still going to get cleansed at the end of the day
>>
File: malia.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
malia.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>black
>>
>>71534535
>Women had the vote in 1920 (fully) in the US
>Women had the vote (fully) in 1928 in the UK.

Yeah, we were definitely the first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_suffrage#Timeline
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.