[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz: Trump Supporters ‘Might as Well Put a Hillary Sticker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 16
File: 650.jpg (160 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
650.jpg
160 KB, 650x650
STUMPED
>>
>>71534178
Bullshit! Trump is the only one that can beat Clinton.
>>
What does this even mean? you might as well be voting hillary if you voted for rat face, no difference. Sad.
>>
>Are losing
>Act morally superior
>Candidate scams for more votes/delegates
>Is a known sleazebag/hated by others in the politi-sphere
Really convinced me with those hot memes
8/8
>>
>>71534178
Thats just retarTED
>>
File: 1456290538174.png (411 KB, 834x979) Image search: [Google]
1456290538174.png
411 KB, 834x979
>Lose horribly in NY
>I'll insult Trump, that's a good trick
>>
They are both deluded in thinking any republican can beat Hillary Clinton. She's already been chosen as president. Sad that it takes a leaf to clue you in
>>
File: 1458537754749.jpg (1 MB, 5000x4777) Image search: [Google]
1458537754749.jpg
1 MB, 5000x4777
>insult trump supporters
>steal nomination in brokered covention
>lose by landslide

this guy
>>
>>71534178
What did he mean by this?
>>
he holds the bible up
he puts it down
and then he lies
>>
>>71534794
But, it will be fun to watch him debate and destroy Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>71534865
Who knows. The Canadian Rat is going off the deep end.
>>
The more I see of Ted Cruz, the more I understand why everyone in Washington hates him.
>>
>"p-please fall for this obvious trick"
>>
>>71534178
>STUMPED

speaking of stumped, why did Ted get so evasive about these questions? Is there an aspect of his honesty that requires evaluation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKLdZsWbqYo
>>
>>71534428
>What does this even mean?

It means that Trump's likeability is in the shitter and Cruz's isn't.

It means that Trump will need independents to win, and independents strongly dislike him.

It means that support for Trump is, in the end, support for Hillary.
>>
>>71534815

I think he just follows the puppetmaster's string movements and doesn't really want nomination.
It should go to a third side, so as not to alienate the voters... Middle ground always wins;)
>>
>>71535233
Trump's biggest support in the primary has come from independents voting for him in open primaries. If Trump can't win independents then Cruz REALLY can't win independents.
>>
That's rich considering Cruz and the Hilldebeast are both Goldman Sachs choice. They're functionally the same candidate with the only difference being their wedge issue pandering.
>>
File: trump.smiling.jpg (237 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
trump.smiling.jpg
237 KB, 620x412
>>71534178

REMINDER

Political Science Professor: 97-99% Chance That Trump Will Be President

Norpoth, a Stony Brook Univ. professor, said his prediction is based on a historical model that has proven accurate in almost every election going back to 1912.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/02/26/political-science-professor-97-99-chance-trump-will-be-president
>>
>>71534178
Yep Op is right trump is just hillary's puppet or better a bullet proof vest, to make sure to get most of the republicans votes so noone else does.
Bill and Hillary clinton are good friends of Trump. Trump even started as Democrat.
>>
>>71535233
>independents dislike Trump
Independents love Trump
>Cruz
>not heavily disliked
what world is this
>>
>>71534178

Didn't Amanda Carpenter say good things about Hillary last night on CNN? Odd since she is such a huge Cruz supporter.
>>
File: 1460671991333.jpg (62 KB, 880x558) Image search: [Google]
1460671991333.jpg
62 KB, 880x558
>>71535233
>It means that Trump's likeability is in the shitter and Cruz's isn't.

Ratto supporters are literally this retarded.The Rat is the most unlikable person running.Yeah, he's benefited from the #NeverTrump retards and the media not paying as much attention to him and his unfavorables are still high.

>It means that Trump will need independents to win, and independents strongly dislike him.

Yet he is benefited greatly from them.

>It means that support for Trump is, in the end, support for Hillary.

Nice shill.But nope.It's the Rat that is literally begging for handouts from Wallstreet.
>>
>>71535656
Puppet?

Obama is against Trump

The Media is against Trump

The usury bankers is against Trump

The establishment demonrats are against Trump

The establishment republicants are against Trump

The Pope is against Trump

The UN is against Trump

The EU is against Trump

The Bilderberg Group is against Trump

The Council on Foreign Relations is against Trump

China is against Trump

Mexico is against Trump

Soros is against Trump

Koch brothers are against Trump

The whole (((AGENDA))) is against Trump

#blacklivesmatter terrorist is against Trump

MoveOn.Org is against Trump

Hateful, racist, violent libtards are against Trump
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Guys this is the movement of our lives! Trump will not be stopped! Watch this super short video "The Evolution of Donald J Trump" right now! Do it!......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZsphTPf-U
>>
>>71534178
SOUR
>GRAPES
>>
File: Cruz.jpg (18 KB, 550x419) Image search: [Google]
Cruz.jpg
18 KB, 550x419
>>71534908
>>
>>71535867

My G-d she is amazing. That's why she is married to an Alpha male.
>>
File: papa rat.png (850 KB, 1154x735) Image search: [Google]
papa rat.png
850 KB, 1154x735
>>71534178
Maybe he could borrow Papa Cruz's Hillary sticker
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/19/rafael-cruz-donald-trump-would-be-worse-than-hillary-clinton-but-he-cannot-beat-hillary-clinton/
>>
>>71535804

b... but he's literally Hitler. Remember that racist thing he said about Mexicans and Muslims?
>>
>>71535233
>>71535233
No one dislikes trump. They dislike the lies about trump the media has sold.
>>
>>71536051
His nose looks like a tumor.
>>
>>71535233

>Trump has the most delegates by vote
>this means that people don't like him and don't want him as president

you're literally retarded
>>
>>71534178

Cruz supporters might as well put a star of david on their car.
>>
Ted Cruz is the origami killer
>>
Anon: Cruz Supporters ‘Might as Well Put a Jeb! Sticker on Their Car’
>>
>>71535233
>It means that Trump's likeability is in the shitter and Cruz's isn't.
It means nobody gives a fuck about Cruz outside of the Republican base because he's completely overshadowed by Trump. If Rato becomes the nominee, he will fail. He has 0 charisma, he's ugly, he's done plenty of underhanded tricks this run, and he pretends to be anti-establishment when his wife works for Goldman Sach's. Bernie already calls Hillary out on her ties to special interest, you better believe that either Dem candidate will completely defame Cruz if he becomes the nominee.
>>
>>71536433

Didn't Jeb endorse Cruz?
>>
>>71534178
This is actually a paraphrased quote from Shillary...

"When someone tells you that you are incapable of accomplishing something...they know and fear that YOU CAN."

I would actually make a Trump ad using the footage of Shillary saying that quote, making Rato looking like the shill.
>>
>>71536515
Yes, also Mitt Romney endorsed him too.
>>
>>71534178
ted cruz: regularly insults people who don't vote for him; has no real regard for voters anyway

donald trump: never insults people who don't vote for them; regularly sympathizes with voter plight, name sanders supporters as of late

this is why trump is going to win in a landslide. rat shitter will never understand this.
>>
>>71536515
>>71536647

Loser Neocons flocking to other loser neocons.
>>
>>71535804
It's called controlled opposition but it's also called a conspiracy theory, one that many people believe, since they're trained to think that Trump is so unqualified there's no way he can win, all he'll do is cause seppuku for the GOP. This is true to an extent as long as the GOP pushes the nevertrump movement but this would mean that the GOP establishment is run by the Democrats, not Trump.
>>
>>71536647
I don't think Romney endorsed Cruz, but he basically phone-banked for him in order to stop Trump from winning Florida.
>>
>>71536782

>but this would mean that the GOP establishment is run by the Democrats

The majority of first generation Neocons were Democrats who joined the Republican Party. They have more in common with Hillary than they ever will with Trump.
>>
>>71534178
Cruz Supporters ‘Might as Well Put a Faggot Sticker on Your Car’
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 636x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 636x517
>>71534178

MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED !!!!!

RAFAEL BTFO !!!!!

CRUZKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH !!!!!

MY FUCKING SIDES !!!!!

AHAHAHA !!!!!
>>
>>71536706
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
HOLDS THE BIBLE HIGH
SETS IT DOWN
THEN HE LIES
>>
I'd rather vote for hillary than cruz just to spite him
If trump loses, there isn't any hope for America anyways so I'd rather just accelerate the downfall
>>
>>71537054
rare
>>
Yea throw a temper tantrum when the American people don't act how you want them to act, that'll get you votes.
>>
So what's Kasich's deal at this point, is he just sticking around hoping for a miracle or a brokered convention or what?
>>
File: clinton vs cruz worst case.png (112 KB, 770x587) Image search: [Google]
clinton vs cruz worst case.png
112 KB, 770x587
>>71535233

Yeah, I'm sure all those independents, blue collar dems, disenfranchised bernouts, anti-Hillary voters etc. are ITCHING to vote for a generic Santorum 2.0 Bible-Thumping liar.

Cruz can't even win against the reality TV star, Hillary would landslide his rodent ass.
>>
>>71535966
Don't you mean an Alef Male?
>>
File: 1457491197722.png (233 KB, 352x465) Image search: [Google]
1457491197722.png
233 KB, 352x465
>Increasingly nervous Rat actually thinks he has a better chance at beating Hillary
>>
>>71535867
this video is amazing
>>
Ted Cruz couldn't win any state Mitt Romney lost. A Cruz nomination would be a state for state repeat of 2012, at best.
>>
File: cruz and kasich btfo.jpg (70 KB, 771x605) Image search: [Google]
cruz and kasich btfo.jpg
70 KB, 771x605
Post yfw Cruz can't even win mathematically
>>
What is the likelihood of Trump reaching 1237?
>>
>>71537472
Assuming Trump wins Indiana, and gets half the unbound Pennsylvania delegates, around 70-80%.

If Trump loses Indiana, he can make it up, but he'll need more unbound delegates. I don't know how Indiana will go, since the only poll was from December. I'm assuming it'll be a mix of Kentucky, Michigan, and Illinois.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/polls/bellwether-r-23310
>>
File: perfect trump.png (94 KB, 552x600) Image search: [Google]
perfect trump.png
94 KB, 552x600
>>71537318
>>
>>71537472
Above 90% according to that jew guy. Although he has been wrong all election, this looks right.
>>
>>71537762
>>71538132

So if Trump gets the magic number I would assume the Republicans will have to open their assholes up at the convention and take it.
>>
This is it. The final nail in the Trump coffin. Now that people know that Hillary would beat Trump they're going to show up to vote in record numbers to support Cruz. With uncommitted delegates still on the table Cruz probably hits 1237 himself to be honest.
>>
>>71538447
This. I am now a JizzMissile
>>
Cruz supporters might as well tape a dead rat to their car.
>>
>>71534178
MATEMATICHALALY CAN NOT WIN
>>
File: 1429575308598.png (468 KB, 1858x819) Image search: [Google]
1429575308598.png
468 KB, 1858x819
>>71535233
>Trumps' likeability is in the shitter and Cruz's isn't
He's "more likeable than Trump" simply because the mainstream media has a tremendous bone to pick with Trump and therefore are encouraging voters to pick Cruz because "he has a better chance".
It doesn't matter who the democratic base finds more likeable, because the moment the nomination is over the MSM would immediately start their attacks on Cruz just as they're doing with trump and he'd drop into the shitter.
Guarantee you if Cruz won the nomination, a week later that DC madame info would "just happen to come out what a coincidence ;)"
>>
>>71534178
Antagonize candidates, not the voters. You'd think after watching Trump do it for so long they'd have gotten the hang of it but nope. Politicians are morons.
>>
>>71534428
Underrated Trump banter
>>
>>71537216
They told him to stay in to sponge up any votes he can from Trump or Cruz.
>>
>>71534178
Oh yeah that'll sway more votes for him. What a sack of shit.
>>
File: 1460659060786.jpg (147 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
1460659060786.jpg
147 KB, 1916x1076
>>71535233
>Actually being deluded enough to think anyone liked rato
>>
Does this rat honestly think he can beat Hillary in a general election? Does he really think a religious dogmatic conservative can win in this country ever again?
>>
I used to be a #cruzmissile but all this petty bickering has led me down a new path, a better path.

I am now a proud #HillDog
>>
>>71535209
I heard that live
I actually almost voted for Cruz I really like his positions but the fact he is used liberal talking points against Trump and NOW he is celebrating DISENFRANCHISING GOP voters and bragging about how he got delegates while losing the popular vote just makes him look like a dick.
>>
>>71536933
>The majority of first generation Neocons were Democrats who joined the Republican Party. They have more in common with Hillary than they ever will with Trump.

well that is just idiocy
>>
>>71539733
>Does he really think a religious dogmatic conservative can win in this country ever again?

Yes most people aren't fedora tier faggots
Even non religious people are getting sick of the fag/tranny/feminist bullshit.
>>
File: image.png (297 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
297 KB, 750x1334
>>71535966
:^)

>pic from warning on post of another anon over my 4G network at work. I don't understand why the fuck they issue bans based on 4G cell towers.
>previously created a thread asking this question which got deleted within minutes
>>
>>71535233
>Cruz
A religious fanatic CANADIAN with a corporatist CFR Globalist wife and a cheating lying scumbag who was a bush operative winning with independents in the current year

Give me some of what you are smoking anon maybe it could get me to experience blue pilldom for just a bit, just to remember what its like
>>
>>71534989
she will just refuse to debate a "racist" or "misogynist"
People that were already voting for her will love her for it.
Its gonna be a no fun allowed election after the primaries.
>>
>>71534178
Yet, I see talking heads and Cruz supporters say they will vote for Hillary if Trump is the nominee, wow Cruz has lost his mind.
>>
>>71534428
It means if you didn't vote for the self-styled Canadian Messiah of America, you're just not conservative enough.
>>
>>71535233
ted plz go
>>
>>71535804
This, every mainstream tyrannical in power group hates him of every political philosophy

How could you not vote for a guy that the existing powers hate so vehemently
>>
>>71535233

>Trump's likability in the shitter.

He hasn't even tried to be likable yet and he's still more likable than Cruz.

He was in the background during the Jeb V Trump and Rubio V Trump squabbles ...he quietly stood on the sidelines and maintained his base support. Then when it came to the point where he needed to take Trump head-on, he started to stumble.

Furthermore, he had a chance two weeks ago to endear himself to people. Instead, he went FULL RETARD patronizing Trump supporters, bragging, glorifying cheese...

So basically, when he got the spot, light, Americans remembered how much this rat stinks to high heaven...and that's why he took a huge dip in the polls...meanwhile he's trying to game the system by "grass-roots" when it reality, he's using the very same broken system that he keeps preaching that he wants to reform....

Cruz's candidacy was DOA....and the only life support he had was using the other candidates to deflect attention from his stinking ratty manufactured personality....

He's a product of the Bush machine... manufactured...calculated.... he's their 6 million dollar man....except he aint worth a nickle...
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.