[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you said happy birthday to The Queen today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: queen.jpg (60 KB, 590x613) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
60 KB, 590x613
Have you said happy birthday to The Queen today?
>>
>>71534117
Why the hell would anyone do something so foolish?
>>
>>71534283
It is common respect for the monarchy.
>>
#HabsburgsOut
>>
>>71534117

I rubbed a pound coin on my knob, I assume that counts.
>>
File: 999.png (229 KB, 378x630) Image search: [Google]
999.png
229 KB, 378x630
God save the Queen, gas the republicans.
>>
She's on my deadpool
>>
GOD SAVE OUR CHILDREN FROM THE QUEEN, AND TAKE THIS BITCH OFF OF THE PLANET!
>>
>>71535032
I'm surprised you had a pound coin left to rub on your cock after spending all your bennies on weed.
>>
>>71534117
WHY IS SHE STILL ALIVE
>>
Happy birthday, mum!
>>
>>71535385

Don't mock our transgender monarchy shitlord!
>>
shit she's probably had her brain removed and in placed in a younger vessel years ago
>>
File: 6.png (371 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
6.png
371 KB, 639x360
>>71535339
>>71535397
>>
Happy birthday you old cunt. Hope it's your last.
>>
The only British people that complain about the Royal family are people who are jealous of how much money she actually brings into the country , they have taken a look at themselves and realized how shit their own lives are and like to project like wee fannies.

Burgers complain because of what could have been.
>>
Happy birthday you white nigger, hopefully that stage 20 skin cancer will fucking rape your body by the next 5 days.

Enjoy your remaining years of failing life support you cucklord.
>>
>>71536296

It's tomorrow FFS
>>
>>71534117
Its not my job
To fuck you on your birthday
....anymore
>>
I like the Queen and I like Charles so I mean this in the most non morbid and non-edgy manner. It will be very cool when she dies. I'm in my 20s so like most people I haven't seen a coronation. Its gonna be crazy.
>>
> ITT people not realising how fucking based The Queen really is.
>>
she was born in the same day as hitler?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.