[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is going on with Brexit? Polling in the UK seems to be 50/50,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: brexit-2.jpg (270 KB, 2256x842) Image search: [Google]
brexit-2.jpg
270 KB, 2256x842
What is going on with Brexit? Polling in the UK seems to be 50/50, but can anyone in the UK tell me how the national fervor is there?

Even if the referendum passes, who makes the final decision on leaving the EU or not? Will it happen then?
>>
Remember when everyone was polling a close tie between Tories and labour?

Don't trust the poles
>>
All the other members in the EU should really be asking if they really want a country full of pedophiles to join their club. EU is judged by the company they keep, you know?
>>
They won't leave even if the vast majority is for leaving. It's funny how referendums seem to have no effect if the result is against the EU interests.
>>
http://www.pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/
>>
>>71534127
They already have us for the pedo part and we're the capital even so...
>>
>>71534317
Remain and Undecided won't be doing as many polls though
>>
File: emilyrudd.webm (610 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
emilyrudd.webm
610 KB, 640x640
>>71533910
Most polls are phone or net polls which are quite frankly bollocks. The elderly, rural peeps and those outside the cucked London metro area will probably vote for Brexit and don't really appear on these polls as we saw at the GE.

I don't have a clue how it will turn out but my family is voting Brexit (west mids)
>>
>>71533910
will the referendum be binding for the government?
>>
>>71534624
Is it fuck.
>>
File: NFSleep-M.jpg (176 KB, 1406x534) Image search: [Google]
NFSleep-M.jpg
176 KB, 1406x534
LEAVE YA BASTARDS! I NEED MORE MEMES!
>>
File: 1460666080870.jpg (860 KB, 1430x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460666080870.jpg
860 KB, 1430x2048
>>71534522
When that happens we will send our king William and he will walk right up to the parliament and take the power.
>>
>>71534624

It will be because if the UK votes leave Cameron will be done, pig fucking traitor that he is. There is zero chance he could survive as PM and Osbourne is hated.

Brexit = Boris Johnson or David Davis as likely PM, whoever wins the contest would have no choice but to Brexit
>>
>>71533910
I don't know a single IN shill that actually said they will definitely vote. I know PLENTY of OUT people who will. It's split along generational lines too, and young voters have HORRIFIC turn out all over the world but especially in the UK. Literally shocking turnout and they are a HUGE part of the IN campaign.

The only arguments I have heard for IN are counter-arguments for the OUT campaign. Basically they say 'well you were wrong about this, this and this so I'm not going to be on your side despite having 0 arguments wrong or otherwise for my own side.'

Basically they find quotes from stupid people and then use the fallacy fallacy.
>>
File: 1458988316460.png (524 KB, 991x549) Image search: [Google]
1458988316460.png
524 KB, 991x549
most people want to leave but the government is shilling hard for the EU and normies are believing it
>>
File: ss (2016-04-20 at 04.24.26).png (32 KB, 1672x139) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-20 at 04.24.26).png
32 KB, 1672x139
>>71534522
Shy Tory Syndrome is going to be Shy Leave Syndrome.
>>
>>71534883

Savid Javid for PM xDDDD
>>
>>71534522
West midz ked? Wanna be stuck with a load of walsallers whfn we kick out every pole
>>
>>71533910
I don't hear about it much on my social media desu. I think it's too nuanced for the general public to get passionate about, it isn't a simple left/right issue where everyone can just go with their 'team'
>>
File: ss (2016-03-29 at 01.13.39).png (541 KB, 903x571) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-29 at 01.13.39).png
541 KB, 903x571
>>71534733
We'll have plenty of meme's June 24th when we crash this plane with no survivors.
>>
They aren't even Europeans, they have no place in EU.
>>
>>71533910

Wouldn't be surprised if the referendum is thrown out, they'll make up an excuse

If the UK votes to leave, Cameron is finished
>>
>>71535220

t. Croat rapebaby slav subhuman scum
>>
They're doing a good about of scaremongering and British people are fucking dumb and will fall for it
>>
>>71535220
What are we then?
>>
>>71534127
>Don't trust the poles

No we don't, so everybody is chearing that they leave.
>>
Libtard cucks think despite the 50/50 polls that they have it in the bag to remain.
They don't, same thing will happen as happened in the General Election, we're out of the EU. The referendum is legally binding, UK government has a pretty good track record of doing what they say.
>>
>>71535195

>EU referendum
>nuanced

>You're voting leave, anon? Why are you such a racist bigot? I bet you voted Conservative and support the privatisation of the NHS. Did you know David Cameron fucked a pig and doesn't pay his taxes XD #smashthestate
>You're voting remain, anon? Why do you enjoy having Jamal's cock rammed up your arse? I bet you voted for Labour and support pakis fucking our children. Did you know that Jeremy Corbyn fucked Diane Abbott and doesn't sing the national anthem XD #gastheproles
>>
>>71535374

Why so salty? every Brit I ever met said, they don't consider them selfs Europeans.

I am just preaching what your people told me.
>>
>>71535437

Dunno, certainly not European tho.
>>
>>71535437
We're fucking British. That's all we need to be.
>>
Media and government are shilling hard for Remain, but facts are not in their favour and many are already annoyed by project fear.
All depends on whether lefties are OK with liningup behind Cameron and.voting to remain. Many who want to remain will probably stay at home and Leave will win a tight vote
>>
>>71534054
This.

Most people I know absolutely fucking hate the EU, what you'll find is they tend to avoid saying it loudly because you end up losing your fucking job.
>>
>>71535827

This! Euros don't want to mingle with savages like that tho, so please gtfo out of EU.
Then we tax you as fuck, close the borders and watch you rot.
>>
>>71533910

Most older people, or anyone with any life experience will know whats what and vote LEAVE.

Young people with no idea what they are doing will be scared into voting remain, not realising it will doom them.

The trouble with democracy, is the ignorance of the young is worth the same as the experience of the olds. Of course there are plenty of old, stupid people, but at least they have been around long enough to see what the EU is all about.

In the end it will be decided by apathy. Brexit voters will mostly vote come hell or high water, this is their lifetime chance. Remain voters may not get off their arse, and in any case, many of the people polled only say "remain" out of apathy too... they figure they can just put off leaving till some other time.

Also if we Brexit, and the jocks want to fuck off, then be my guest. Their oil revenues are nothing now anyway and they will have to take the immigrant quota for the rest of the UK as-well as their own.
>>
>>71535649
I agree
>>
>>71535375

This, there will be a swing in the last week where people suddenly get scared because Dave shelled out millions to tell them how the sky will fall in.
>>
>>71535982
Yeah, you'd much rather mingle with the arabs. Have at it.
>>
>>71535698
Ive never met a British person claim they were European, English, Scot, Welsh or Irish ( the north anyway).

Why the fuck would we, we've been independent and superior to them all for centuries. We like France ( kinda) and holiday in Spain but my god we're nothing like them.

Btw we won't vote to leave although I will.
>>
>>71534522
You're forgetting that Malta won't be included in those polls and that's about 1m people voting remain.
>>
File: paddy nige.jpg (40 KB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
paddy nige.jpg
40 KB, 426x320
>>71535375
You're confusing the British with the Irish.
>vote against Lisbon Treaty
>EU says have another vote and vote the right way
>Ireland votes for the Lisbon Treaty
>>
>>71536255

100% I would. Problem is no Arab comes here. But we have a shit load of dirty rotten Brits buying our lands and coming here to retire.
Fun fact for you fat queen loving pig. More people moved here from Uk than other way around.
Fuck off and get the fuck out of EU and stop stealing our lands!
>>
>>71536482
I'm on mobile which irrelevant country is this cuck from?
>>
>>71536482
You think us leaving the EU is going to stop people buying property in your country?

It will only provide a small barrier, people will still retire there.

>>71536644
slovenia
>>
>>71536367

Of course. You get out, UK collapses, we take over what was rightfully ours for 1000 of years. You are just savages that took advantage.
>>
>>71536700

It will reduce it and that's a start. We don't want you smelly queen lovers here.
>>
>>71533910

This is a good take on why the odds and the poll data doesn't line up well right now

https://notreadnotextant.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/predictit-trading-brexit/
>>
>>71536719
>>71536819

It doesn't matter what you think, as long as Brits are bringing money into your country your politicians will allow it.

Stay mad if you want, it won't change that fact.
>>
>>71536719
Or we get out, we continue to grow, and continue to retire to your cheap, irrelevant nation.
>>
File: Anglo Kike.png (44 KB, 241x319) Image search: [Google]
Anglo Kike.png
44 KB, 241x319
>>71533910
the results are fixed anyway

even if polls showed 70% to leave, they'd be wondering why the polls were so wrong
>>71534054
>>
>>71536956

And we will start treating you like gypsys. Sooner or later it will happen.
>>
>>71534054
>Don't trust the poles
This. Fucking cunts coming here and taking our jobs.
>>
>>71537043
While you're wishing for stuff you might want to get a badass superpower like the ability to be relevant on the world stage.
>>
>>71537043
Like I give a fuck, adn you won't do a damn thing slavic neckbeard, get out of the house and do something with your life.

>HURR DURR BRITS ARE SMELLY

You literal child.
>>
>>71537043
Now that is something I can respect. You do you, Slovenian.
>>
>>71536968

No chance. Isn't like 70% all of buissnes by brits done with EU? Take that away and see what happens.....
I know its a slim chance for it, but I wish when Uk leaves, I wake up in the world where EU politicians some how got balls and they facking tax you to death. Then we will see how it goes.
EU can survive with out UK's money, other way around yeah not so much.......
>>
>>71534054
>Don't trust the poles

I see what you did there.
>>
Is the referendum legally binding? If the majority vote OUT then what happens?
>>
>>71537261
Business profits both parties, if Europe wants to lose that trade they are more than welcome to scrap those deals.
>>
Why so salty Brits? I am rooting for you to leave. Hope it happens I am on your side!
>>
>>71537303
It is binding.

We have to go down the process of repealing laws and setting up our own ones.

I believe we're aiming out by 2020.
>>
>>71537303
Britain takes back all it's colonies and a golden age begins.
>>
>>71537341

Nope you get far more out of it then the other way around. EU can survive no business with Uk other way around yeah nop.
>>
It won't happen, government is far too against it.

As much as I want it to happen it just won't, that's the reality.
>>
>>71537303
The Stonehenge opens up and Atlantis rises out of the ocean, ready to take us away.
>>
>>71537303

In theory Parliament is sovereign and cannot be bound. In practice a political party that ignored the referendum result would never get elected ever again.
>>
>>71537261
Our membership with the EU prevented us from doing free trade with Commonwealth countries, or any other nation for that matter. This had economic and political impacts. Leaving the EU will allow the UK to actually have an impact on the world, instead of simply being tied down in constant bickering with irrelevant nations like your own. How does it feel to realise that a powerful nation will leave the EU and be able to act in it's own national interest?
Also, we export goods and services more than we import. European nations aren't about to start saying no, and we can pass costs right back along to you, encouraging your politicians to treat us with deference or risk losing our business.
tl;dr, fuck you.
>>
>>71537261
>Eu can survive without uk money

Being this deluded, finance capital of Europe is where? London
Oh wait that's the finance capital of the entire world.
Oil capital of Europe us where? That's right, aberdeen uk

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself
>>
It's fixed

It'll be 52-48 in favour of Remain

Screencap this
>>
File: 1459135504564.jpg (148 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1459135504564.jpg
148 KB, 830x1262
The majority of people don't give a shit.

This referendum will be decided entirely by turnout.
>>
>>71535466
Checked.

What is this referendum that people keep mentioning? I don't know much about this situation
>>
>>71537559
So a referendum is pretty much an Official Public Opinion Poll?
>>
>>71537634
This
>>
>>71537377
Only salty because of the way continentals treat us.

>Churchill proposes the idea of a Unified Europe after WW2
>Resoundly rejected by all parties
>less than a generation later the idea is stolen and proposed by France
>we are denied entry for 20 years after this point
>finally allowed to join
>to this day continentals still don't consider us European
>have to pay exorbitant fees and watch as the EU government grows stronger and starts dictating laws to us
>raise a stink get belittled, told we're not being european despite the fact you don't consider us to be european

The EU has done nothing but try to stumble us at every hurdle and derided us when we raise objection.

We out now boys.
>>
>>71537634
WHY DOES MALTA GET A FUCKING VOTE
>>
>>71537592
wait, if UK exit EU, it mean it is possible for UK to have free trade with Canada?
>>
>>71537634

That might not be enough to end the issue. The Con's might be toast as a unity party either way, Cameron could face a non-confidence vote to be replaced by Boris or some other alleged euroskeptic leader to try and keep the party from falling apart.

That all is not even considering how much life the EU has left in it in general. If it isn't already obvious Brussels is losing control. One major financial crisis and the Bloc is probably beyond the ability of any power in the word to save it.
>>
>>71537634
On the off chance its that much of an Out landslide that they can't fix it, the EU will just make us hold a 2nd one a rig that.
>>
>>71535220
Suits me.
>>
>>71537939
That's correct.
Commonwealth countries already have globe spanning free trade agreements, and the UK has done them a disservice by joining the EU.
>>
>>71537742

Yes. The government is free to ignore the referendum. Even if it had passed a law forcing it to abide by the result it could just as easily pass another law repealing it. For this reason we don't have many referendums. The last country-wide one was in 2011 and before that 1975. That's it.
>>
>>71537854
>>Churchill proposes the idea of a Unified Europe after WW2

Maybe they would take you seriously if you didn't vote autistic monkey in the EU parliament.

Laws that are dictated to you are dictated to everybody by the politicians that have been voted in by people of the EU countries. Stop voting imbicils that will represent your country in EU and maybe things will change. But like you wrote you don't want to be in a team or a team mate or oblige to EU laws because they aren't what you want. Can't argue with that or force you. So only thing left to do is to get out. And I fully support you in that!
>>
>>71538274
thanks my British friend
>>
File: banana.jpg (58 KB, 436x438) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
58 KB, 436x438
Even if we stay in, assuming it's as close as the Scot Referendum, It'll completely skew politics internally

We win either way
>>
Cant you guys redo the Scotland vote after the brexit?
I really dont care about england itself but I would prefer the scottish resources to stay in the EU.
>>
>>71537854

Just one more thing. It is you who don't consider them selfs Europeans I am just writing what I have been told by your people.
>>
>>71537854
I thought Churchill said Europe needed to be united but Britain shouldn't be apart of it?

He said we are part of Europe but not of it and if we had to choose between Europe and the open sea we should choose the open sea.
>>
>>71538428
Scotland here.

The manchildren who overloaded on Braveheart had their shot and blew it.
>>
>>71538428
Fuck off Hans, your country is fucked. Stop leeching and depending off of others to stay in the EU.
>>
>>71533910
>Polling in the UK seems to be 50/50
That's because they're going to rig it to end 51% to remain and use the excuse "well it was close all the way along".
Yet in reality I RARELY hear anybody say they want to remain in the EU. If they do want to stay its because they are politicians on the EU payroll or have a vested interest like they don't fucking belong here for example!
>>
>>71538328
I don't vote for the majority of people that decide laws for this country.

The point is not that we have a slight say, but rather that we don't have full say over what laws we have to live by,

Why does a frenchman or a german get to implement laws on Britsh soil.

We are different sovereign nations with different histories and different perspectives on the world.

How can I expect someone from a different country to have my best interests at heart when they didn't grow up here.

We treat the EU elections as a joke and have been waiting for the opportunity to leave for decades.

>>71538570
Churchil proposed a "United States of Europe" which is what the EU is heading towards.
>>
File: 1448314667849.jpg (82 KB, 720x485) Image search: [Google]
1448314667849.jpg
82 KB, 720x485
>yes, goy, you can easily vote to leave the JewU!
>>71536995
>>
>>71538570
>
And then they ask me why I don't consider you EUropeans lol. You never were and you never will be. You are also guilty for one of the biggest disasters in the history of the world, that vomit called USA. We should never forgave you for that.
>>
>>71538642
>yfw Nicola fishknickers moans for another referendum
>they lose again
>>
The chance of us leaving is next to none.

People will not vote for what is seen (however unfairly) as a leap in the dark. I doubt it'll even be that close at the end of the day.

>>71538732
It wont be rigged, it's just that incumbency when it comes to voting is an incredibly powerful force and staying in the EU is the equivalent.
>>
>>71538732
I constantly hear people saying they'll vote stay because it's the safer option and there are too many uncertainties to vote out
>>
>>71536011
This, I think the leave group should offer the jocks another referendum if we do exit. Or at least support the idea of having another referendum
>>
>>71538848
>implying all the students won't come out this time to vote remain so they can be cucked and fucked by more rapefugees

mark my words
>>
>>71538802

Like I said, concept of team player is not something that Brits can grasp. Laws are made for all the people in EU not just you. Do tell tho what law did EU enforce on UK that is harming you. And don't fucking say imigrants or some bullshit like that. Like a real law that fucks you in the ass.
>>
File: kike.jpg (22 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
22 KB, 296x314
>>71538921
>no polling station @ glasto
>>
>>71538675
Why? Its our right as rulers of Europe.
>>
>>71538904
I heard my liberally minded sister say the other day:

I went to the hospital and all I saw were foreigners in the waiting room.

Peoples minds are changing.
>>
>>71539019
You should honestly educate yourself on how the British judicial system is superior to Europe's
>>
>>71538732
this. anytime its 51-49 its safe to assume its been rigged.

Is it possible for it to be 51-49 and be genuine? sure. but 51-49 area is the go to rigging method. its like saying well sure there were lots of people for X thats why you dont see anyone for Y but Y still won, you just need a more diverse circle of friends =)
>>
>>71538814
>USA
>disaster
No
But even if it were you couldn't pin the blame on the UK since it was the French who were supplying the rebels.
>>
>>71538904
your retarded liberal student friends don't count, thankfully its unlikely they will bother to vote.
>>
>>71539055
>ever going to glasto

cucked
>>
File: RetrieveAsset.jpg (224 KB, 800x639) Image search: [Google]
RetrieveAsset.jpg
224 KB, 800x639
>>71539087
>rulers of Europe
>>
>>71539104
Gotta remember that a lot of those foreigners can also vote
>>
>>71539055
Postal votes? To be fair normies don't use the post anymore.
>>
there's no education on the matter, and london is against it.

should tell you how it's gonna be.
>>
>>71539312
>"Referendum?"
>"Can't I do it on Instagram? LOL xD"
>>
>>71538814
We're responsible for the biggest military power in the world/Most influential country in the world? Yeah don't see why we'd need or want an irrelevant peasant country to forgive us for that
>>
>>71539130
A human being living in the world's center of money laundering is telling me their judicial system is superior. C'mon man your whole country stands on shady Business, sheik and oligarch money,. Please stop.
>>
Please Brexit, UK, so I can start to respect you again. Until then you are just too cucked to believe... pedo and refugee rape gangs roaming every street and entire sections of your country turned into Sharia-run mini caliphates. They said the sun would never set on the British Empire but it's almost sank below the horizon. Come on, lads. Fucking Brexit.

>inb4 leaf and le weedman
>>
>>71539227
>implying I'm not talking about all the people I deal with above the age of sixty at work
>>
>>71533910
>What is going on with Brexit? Polling in the UK seems to be 50/50

Quebec here. Let me tell you about 50/50 polls and independence movements.

At the last minute, you can be certain that a few hundred thousands if not millions of refugees suddenly get approved for residence, and the first thing they'll do upon arrival is be bussed to the polling station where a friendly chap who speaks their language will tell them what to vote for if they want to stay in Britain.

Enjoy your "democracy".
>>
Crashing this EU, with no survivors.

Best thing Britain will do since Dresden.
>>
>>71539506
I apologise for butchering that sentence
>>
>>71539178

You should gass the ones the tried to leave.
Ok lets leave USA. What about middle east? You didn't fuck up there by creating some made up countries and shit? Let me guess ofc not you never done anything wrong. Uk the original dindunuffins.
>>
File: 0Te2gfH[1].png (46 KB, 1521x323) Image search: [Google]
0Te2gfH[1].png
46 KB, 1521x323
I'm scared shitless.
>>
>>71538832
>>
>>71539019
>>71539471

Literally retarded, my contention is not with the laws that are being made. Rather that British politicians are not the ones making them.

If I have no recourse to remove someone from power what is to stop them from abusing that power?

Sure some MEPs come from Britain but they are a minority voice in the EU, we don't have control of our own country.

You keep advocating being a team player though and have your right to self rule eroded.
>>
>>71539724
Funny how the smaller the sample, the more in favor of stay the results become
>>
>>71539485
the sun set on the british empire for the last time quite a long time ago my fellow leaf.
>>
>>71539961
Bullshit, the sun still doesn't set on the United Kingdom and her overseas territories.
>>
>>71539724

Don't get your hopes up mate, it's not happening. I know how you Brits handle referendums, and it's never legit.

I'll be happy to drink in your tears after you get fucked by the same shit you fucked us with.
>>
If you guys ditch the EU, are you still going to have knife bins, and get carded for buying cutlery? That's pretty degenerate behavior in my estimation
>>
>>71533910
I am more and more depressed that we will remain. Why?. Because literal retards and women have the vote.

Put a female refugee and baby in a pink bobble hat on a TV screen and you have the female vote. End of.

It fucking sickens me. We are dead. Federal europe inside of 5 years.

:(
>>
>>71539619
>gas the ones who tried to leave
Even if gas chambers existed back then, how do you expect the British empire to round up Yanks when they can't even win the war against them, keeping in mind that Napoleon one of the greatest military minds ever was curbstomping Europe.

You do realise that all countries are made up right?

>dindunuffins
On the contrary, the UK has done a lot. More than enough to keep it from being an irrelevant shithole, like some countries.
>>
>>71539903

Dude let's get real. People from UK also get to participate in making that laws. You are the ones who voted them in. Stop facking making excuses because your politicians suck FFS. Start voting in smart people and things will change. Or even better, get the fuck out and stop threatening to do so every few years. Everybody is fucking sick of it and it's annoying. Just fucking get the fuck out.
>>
>>71539724
Sample size of 800, are you kidding me?
>>
What did everyone here do with their propaganda leaflet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWn4yCRMTTw
>>
>>71540025
>still thinks hes part of an empire
>still thinks britain is a legitimate country
no such thing, and because you are only a vassal state to the eu you are not an empire. Just another kog in the globalist machine that is dismantling the white power structure of the west at its own peril.

Also the vote to leave eu wont pass. Sorry, i really am.
>>
I'm sure the Brits will puss out for leftist self-interest reasons.
>muh pension and retirement
They will take the faggy route rather than lose a bit to gain everything. Europe is hopeless.
>>
>>71535982
chances are you wont be able to close any borders youre all so weak you cant do that yourself lel
>>
File: PANIC.png (2 MB, 800x626) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.png
2 MB, 800x626
The government is on the phones with stupid elderly cat ladies telling them they'll lose their pension if we leave the EU

We're fucked.
>>
File: Oh yes.jpg (8 KB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
Oh yes.jpg
8 KB, 237x240
I honestly don't know what's going to happen anymore, it could honestly go any which way the wind takes it.

I, for one, am hoping for a leave vote but I'm not holding my breath; however one thing that does give me some confidence is all the unsure libtards I've discussed the issue with say they'll vote remain but think that we shouldn't have a vote on it because they can't make an informed decision, so I think there's a good chance a lot of the IN crowd will spoil their ballot paper.

>tfw rule by idiot is slowly dying.
>>
>>71540297
>goverment propaganda
Should have burned it, or is that illegal in UK?
>>
>>71539506
bollocks, the older generation remember Britain before the eternal cuckery took full hold and want Brexit more than any.
>>
>>71540505
uninformed idiots will normally vote 50/50.

best place to keep your potential strongest opposition.
>>
>>71539724
>yougov
well you can discount that rigged liberal student shit for a start.
>>
>>71540297
>not sending it to 10 Downing Street
the fuck is wrong with you boy?
>>
I am hopeful for a leave vote. Those who want out usually fucking despise the EU and would crawl through broken glass to go vote. Most of the remainers don't seem all too bothered. Hopefully it rains on the referendum day kek.

But I do think project fear and the scaremongering will force us to stay in. Hope I'm wrong.
>>
>Brexit votes get rigged and doesn't happen
>Trump doesn't win the nomination
There's going to be endless shitposting this summer.
>>
>>71533910
My personal views
Started out
Went to in
Drifting back over to out after tthe Turkish deal.

Most people have seen straight through both sides of propaganda though and are struggling to make their mind up.
>>
>>71540257

You have no right to constantly threaten with leaving when something doesn't go your way, no matter what you've done in the past. You are actually so retarded that you let that cuck Farage or whatever that fags name is, let you represent you in the EU and now you are crying laws don't go your way. Brits will never be team players ever, so go solo and enjoy watching your country get fucked.

And I liked you so much when I was little :( traitors!
>>
File: Cuckeron.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Cuckeron.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
So are you voting to save Britain or delve deeper into EU cuckolding and shit on all those that fought against a German controlled combined Europe flooding Britain with foreigners taking everything away?
>>
>>71539258
>Whole street destroyed.
>Not even a sratch on the sign

Wut?
>>
>tfw live in 80% anti EU area despite being a labour constituency since it was formed

Shame everyone votes Labour but we can't have it all /pol/
>>
>>71540713
Trump got 20% of all the remaining delegates he needs yesterday. He will get 1237.
>>
>>71540669
When the EU is debated in public, the audience is usually pro EU at the start but they get swayed when they actually hear the arguments.

3 weeks before the referendum and the TV debates start you're going to see a massive leave surge.
>>
File: 65305257_prebezniki.png (1 MB, 1265x712) Image search: [Google]
65305257_prebezniki.png
1 MB, 1265x712
>>71540345
Except we did. There are fences all over our borders. Not that I agree with them...
I mean why would we.
This are the people that want to stay here in Slovenia.
>>
>>71540963

Hope you're right Britbong. I do think there are a lot of silent brexiters who'd aren't voice for their opinion for fear of being a RACISM
>>
>>71540913
People vote labour or tory "cuz their parents did" famalam
>>
>>71541035
>>71540963
Compare the messages:
>IN
Pessimistic, afraid, timid

>OUT
Optimist, Outgoing, High energy

If Ideals matter we'd be 100% out
>>
>>71540963
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/662646/May-5-elections-could-rigged-fraudsters-voters-warned
>>
>>71536428
>You're forgetting that Malta won't be included in those polls and that's about 1m people voting remain.
>Malta
Gibraltar?
>>
>actually wanting to leave the EU

ARE YOU SOME SORT OF RACIST BIGOT UKIPPER?!?!
>>
>>71534758
at least our ruler just fucked a pig, America's married one
>>
File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[2].jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>71541234
The original "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" cuck
>>
File: the rule of law matters.jpg (180 KB, 960x899) Image search: [Google]
the rule of law matters.jpg
180 KB, 960x899
>>71541112
>Optimist, Outgoing, High energy
>High energy
Make Britain Great Again.
>>
Remember that Commonwealth citizens living in UK with a permanent address can vote.

That may not seem like much but that's over million voters. I'm hedging my bets on this lot of people swinging the polls.

Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians and possibly even Bangladeshi and Indians. I'm not quite sure.

The only question is which way they will swing it? Those I've spoken to are voting to stay in simply because they want to holiday easier throughout Europe. It's a gain that makes sense to them personally and I see a lot of these voters going along this same foresight.

This is going to be a very close referendum regardless.
>>
>>71541377

The shame of it is he can actually be quite a good comedian when he's not appealing to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>71541528
>>71541377
UKIP???
>>
> we brexit
>labour win 2020 election
>commie corbs immediately seeks to rejoin eu
>won't accept us unless we join Schengen and take 1 million refugees immediately
>commie corbs settles for 5 million immediately

RIP Britain
>>
>>71541658
>actually thinking corbs is electable

Maybe to the SJW core supporters but shy tories will have a field day with him.
>>
>>71541658

I like socialism, but I like nationalism.
If only there was some way the two could work together....
>>
>>71541653
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIP?
>>
File: 1447690513196.jpg (403 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1447690513196.jpg
403 KB, 803x688
>>71541658
>Brexit = Corbyn + slippery slope
NO, JUST NO!
It doesn't work like that you brainwashed twat!
We are more likely to get Farage if anything.
>>
File: Decadent.jpg (587 KB, 1200x1750) Image search: [Google]
Decadent.jpg
587 KB, 1200x1750
>>71541481

I've had arguments with people about that reason for staying in. Personally, I think it's really callous to vote against what is the best decision on a higher level than the individual simply because "I don't want to fill in a visa form".
>>
>>71537854
>liking Europe

Europe is just a bunch of foreigners being invaded by other foreigners.
>>
>>71541133
No Gibraltar and Malta both get to vote.

The whole fucking process is rigged.
>>
>>71541989

We are your forefathers. Show some respect you ungratfull cuck.
>>
>>71540833
Oh no, an irrelevant country is mad with the UK.
You just want to be cucked by Germans again, not surprising - the only time your country was relevant was under the Habsburgs.
>>
>>71540833
There's a difference between co-operating and assimilating.
The UK has already shown its ability to be a team player thanks to all the co-operation between it and the US as well as the commonwealth. Neither of which forces them to give up it's culture or to undertake laws that are detrimental to the participating countries development.

>traitors
What happened to wanting us to leave?
>>
A lot of people right now are pissed off at Cameron/Osbourne, which is good for Brexit.
Also leave voters tend to be older and more motivated, so should have a higher turnout than remain.
>>
>>71542145

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32810887

You can see that here, also I forgot that Cyprus gets a vote too.

This vote is shambolic before it even started.
>>
>>71536011
This. Voting ages throughout the West need to be raised. It doesn't help that younger generations are actively brainwashed in the schools.
>>
>>71542352
>>71542145
They get to vote if they live here because they're commonwealth citizens, not in general.
>>
>>71542465
> Citizens from EU countries - apart from Ireland, Malta and Cyprus - will not get a vote.

> Citizens from EU countries - apart from Ireland, Malta and Cyprus - will not get a vote.

What part of that do you find hard to read? It clearly makes the distinction of EU citizens not commonwealth citizens.
>>
>>71542284

Lol and the time we ruled Yugoslavia. You see you are so insecure that you have to show the whole world how "powerful" you are.
We aren't. I don't need to boast about our achivements to feel relevant you know cuck.
>>
>>71542310

What culture is EU taking away from you? Wtf bulshit is that. One of the main things that EU fights for is preserving the culture of different nations.
>>
>>71542798

Fuck off shill
>>
>Even Jucker admits the EU is a sack of power hungry shite
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/662542/Brussels-interfere-EU-faces-ruin-collapse-Jean-Claude-Juncker-crisis-Brexit-Vote-Leave

>Britain most cucked in EU
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/662422/EU-referendum-Brexit-Britain-outvoted-EU-Council-VoteWatch-Europe-study-MEPs

>Millionaire tell us we must shut up and be spoonfed propaganda by millionaires why we should stay
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/662591/European-Union-Brexit-Martha-Lane-Fox-Maria-Eagle
>>
>>71542798
Tell that to Emporer Merkel.
>>
>>71539470
>>71539178
Thanks for the love britbros
>>
>>71542663
And what did Yugoslavia ever achieve, apart from being broken up by the Germans to expand the EU?

I haven't even boasted about any British achievements, I can if you want.

Britain doesn't feel the need to belong to a bloc of European countries, because we've actually achieved things independently. Go back to your yurt.
>>
>>71542798
Reminder Slovenian economy would collapse without EU gibsmedats. Anyone who's addicted to the EU money tree becomes a hollow shill.
>>
not sure where to post this, but it's surreal to see british media shilling for a muslim london mayor, and calling his jewish opponent racist.
>>
File: 1427885853195.gif (517 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1427885853195.gif
517 KB, 720x405
>only 2 months until we destroy the EU
>>
>>71533910
UK fag here, All the non retards want out,
>>
>>71542650
Yes, they're an exception because the Irish in law must be treated like UK citizens and Malta and Cyprus are in the commonwealth.
They're not taking ballots to fucking Malta and Cyprus themselves.
>>
>>71543011
>2 months
huh?
You try voting in 2 months you will have missed the boat m8
>>
>>71542890

Stop with this imigrations cucknes. Far right wingers are trying to fuck EU over with their fear mongering. Should we helped them? Yes DId we helped them the right way? No
So we change things and work shit out.
You can't seriously believe that this pre mil of imigrants is an actual problem.
>>
>>71542277
you first cunt
>>
>>71542955

Lol that is not true. We didn't get any significant loans(if any) and we started sanating our banking problems with "bad banks".
>>
>>71543011
not really, Europe's economy will not be damaged as much as yours.
>>
File: 1459744750420.jpg (95 KB, 609x503) Image search: [Google]
1459744750420.jpg
95 KB, 609x503
Say it with me
PRIME
MINISTER
NIGEL
FARAGE
>>
>>71543155

Slovenian shilling us into staying in the EU so he has free movement to ditch his shithole country and take advantage of our free NHS and benefits
>>
>>71543155
Millions of muslims invading Europe.

Slovenia: ITS NO PROBLEM GUISE

fuck off, stop trying to commit cultural genocide in other countries/
>>
>>71543153
It's 9 weeks away m8
>>
>>71543377
PRIME
MINISTER
NIGEL
FARAGE
>>
>>71543324
You have to be the most cucked eastern european I've ever met. Shame because most of you are aware of the tragic life style that communism brings to your nation which is what the EU is. A communist project.
>>
>>71542798
The EU wants us to adopt the Euro and they have the ever closer union initiative that even David Cameron wants us to avoid.

By the looks of things it'll only be a matter of time before they want us to give up our military to the EU, meaning that we wouldn't even be able to choose who we protect or attack.

>preserving culture
Poor soul, how can they do that when we have to behave according to people in Brussels. Unless this culture they speak of is specifically of the Muslim European kind.
>>
>>71543451

Him and Trump winning would be my dream come true. Watching your two ungreatful bastards collapsing would make me squeal with joy like a little piggy.
>>
>>71543404
yeah sorry I was thinking you mean 3 months but you said 2 clearly, my retarded bad.
9 weeks until the rigged referendum.
>>
>>71540906
KRUPP
STAHL
>>
>>71543583
>that even David Cameron wants us to avoid
I doubt that, he will sell us out for a packet of pork scratchings and a bag of marbles.
>>
>>71543754
>Like a little Piggy

Bit Haram for you I thought Ahmed?

I also know who else was squealing like a little piggy when I was with her.

*spoiler*It was definitely your daughter*spoiler*
>>
File: jS1pcha.png (561 KB, 800x2400) Image search: [Google]
jS1pcha.png
561 KB, 800x2400
>yurope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2koyUc-4MQ0
>>
>>71543568

Dunno why. Comunism here was different than SU or places like that. We were one of the rarest countries from which you could travel to EAST and WEST (cept SA due to apartheid)
Our standard of living was better than in most of the countries on the west. I have no bad memories of the comunism we lived in. You otoh only saw or heard of it through media propaganda. You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
some cuck uk news presenter

>1.7 million people out of work - are eu exit fears to blame?

cunt.
>>
>>71544539
>unemployment still falling
>currently very low compared to even 5 years ago
Fucking media
>>
File: imp1.jpg (254 KB, 739x800) Image search: [Google]
imp1.jpg
254 KB, 739x800
>>71544217
That truly is the dream.
>>
>>71544652
their sadiq khan shilling is just as bad. hopefully he turns out like lutfer rahman.
>>
>>71542798
God I Iove how you think anyone in the world gives a dam about you and your nothing of a country time to find out why you are in the EU so you and Greece can bring the euro down with your shit economy's so letting Germany Can sell it's shit cheap
>>
>>71545044

Why so salty? You bitch how your culture is not respected and then you look down on us thinking you are superior. LOL
PLease gtfo
But remember me if UK stays, I will have a filed day on this pol.
>>
>mfw libtards are still spouting "muh most trade with EU" meme
>>
>>71545330
Does Slovenia even have a culture, let alone an unrespected one?
>>
>>71533910
>2016
>Trump wins
>UK leaves the EU
>Canada gets invaded by Russia

Could be a good year fellas
>>
>>71545424

No we don't. We steal stuff from around the world and then claim it for our own......oh wait .
>>
>>71540833

You only like the EU because it pumps 'Our' taxpayers money into your fucking coffers.

My taxes pay to fix the fact that you're a shitty country that couldn't fix its own affairs itself.

You are a 'gibs money' nation, no better than the hordes of flap lipped negros who are now swarming across the seas yelling Ficki ficki.
>>
>>71539312
Do people need a good reason for the ability to use a postal vote? I thought they were for the benefit of four fighting men and women overseas. Anything else seems like a complete abuse of the system - if you give a shit about the vote, make sure you're here to vote.
>>
File: ulstercovenantliveson.jpg (38 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
ulstercovenantliveson.jpg
38 KB, 660x371
>>
>>71540525
>>71540662
Sent to Conservative Party HQ. That way they pay the postage. Sending it to 10 Downing Street means the postage is paid out of the public purse.
>>
>>71545477
UK isn't going to vote out I can see it in peoples eyes and the newspapers. People here really don't have it in them to accept any kind of uncertainty for a principle like 'sovereignty' which most people feel is irrelevant in a capitalist system anyway.
>>
>>71545875
>You only like the EU because it pumps 'Our' taxpayers money into your fucking coffers.

Our farmers get back everything we put in.
>>
>>71545875

I've read an article the other day in Slovenian news, saying how it would be actually better for SLovenia if UK leaves because there will be more buissnes for us.
And yes we do get more money(but just a little.Like tiny amount).
You are also forgetting the fact that us Slovenians(and yugoslavians) helped your farmers through hard times in 80's and 90's I think. and we still shiped you money for failed farmers in 2000's. But fuck us right. We weren't in EU that time btw and we never gotten shit from you. So please...
>>
>>71546183
not if you put your own stamp on it like most of us did
your post will have just been tossed aside, mine has to be accounted for and is publicly recorded.
>>
>>71546308
We still lose money despite the EU rebate and EU spending in our borders, our net contribution is usually ~8 billion Euros.
>>
>>71533910
The media doesn't report the leave majority polls whatsoever.
>>
File: EU spending.jpg (92 KB, 939x635) Image search: [Google]
EU spending.jpg
92 KB, 939x635
>>71546308
>>
>>71546658
They have a free post address at Tory HQ. That means they pay for every bit of post received. Fair enough if you put a stamp on yours.

It sends a message either way.

Even lefties are at it...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7070684/This-is-why-we-dont-believe-anything-you-say-Dodgy-Dave-Jeremy-Corbyn-supporters-sending-pro-EU-leaflets-back-with-their-own-message.html
>>
Is there any chances left if Brits fail this referendum? Francebros are quite euroskeptic aren't they? Denmark, are you even close of having referendum about EU membership?

We can't even get out of Euro although rational reason heavily supports own currency and exit from eurozone. Only ONE politician even talks about Fixit... Only one and he is too alone to make an impact. :(

I have bad feeling that if Brits fail this it's over...
>>
File: resizeDSC_0279--ISO 1600.jpg (103 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
resizeDSC_0279--ISO 1600.jpg
103 KB, 640x425
>>71534054
Trust us, trust us!
>>
>>71545330
lol a place that I have to Google to find out who you are has so much to say on shit that don't involve them it's like you need us to tack you Seriously "I AM IN THE EU I DO COUNT"
>>
>>71534902
UKIP got a massive turnout last election, but because of 1st past the post, only got one mp in. They know their vote will count this time and are looking to exercise it.
>>
>>71547422
>lol a place that I have to Google to find out who you are has so much to say on shit that don't involve them it's like you need us to tack you Seriously "I AM IN THE EU I DO COUNT"

And that's why you should leave. You don't know the meaning of the word team mate, only solo. You twat snob.
Shows also how well education in UK works if you don't even know European countries. No wonder Yanks are daft as fuck, if their father is complete imbecil.
And yes this is how EU works, My words has the same weight as yours.
>>
>>71533910
Everyone hates the EU. Strong majority for leave.
>>
File: 1425502796350.jpg (165 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1425502796350.jpg
165 KB, 853x543
>>71546860
When you look at it like that the EU is just subverting European autonomy. It's little different than German Imperialism.
>>
>>71547753
Brits only need to know France, Germany and maybe Russia.

Seriously, what benefits are there in knowing anything about your shitty country?
>>
Everyone in London and Scucktland will vote stay, everyone outside will vote leave.

If we stay it will be because of butthurt faggot Scots and Huffapoo tier Londoners.
>>
The dream is dead.
https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/722790183251415040
>>
File: freedom vs fear.jpg (905 KB, 1920x2040) Image search: [Google]
freedom vs fear.jpg
905 KB, 1920x2040
>>71533910

I don't trust any polling after the last general election.
>>
>>71547964

Since every year there are more people coming here to live in Slovenia than the other way around, maybe be it would be a good idea for you to learn where you will spend your retirement or build your nice vacation house.
Besides being educated and knowing simple geography....
Just show how retarded you are if you only know 3 countries. And you brag about it. LOL
>>
>>71546958
What you should have done is popped it in a box with a couple of house bricks for weight. Extra cost to them.
>>
>>71541808
Yes let's found the NSBWP
>>
>major selling point of scotland staying in the union was to keep in the EU
>Just to leave the EU
Scotland the eternal anglo cuck.
>>
>>71548155
>Taking those twitter accounts seriously
>the totally not biased impartial BBC "fact" checker
>>
File: 1457813740427.jpg (596 KB, 523x800) Image search: [Google]
1457813740427.jpg
596 KB, 523x800
>>71548233
Be grateful that your backward little shithole is graced by the presence of these subjects of Her Majesty.

They're the only three European countries that can threaten Great Britain.
>>
>>71548532

Don't worry EU will liberate Scotland the moment Uk leaves it.
>>
>>71535220
We're more European than you, and I notice you're speaking our language whereas I can't even point to your ugly arses on a map.
>>
>>71541133
gibraltar will vote to leave else we'll feed them to the spanish
>>
>>71548637

Like I said uneducated twat. Enjoy your ignorance!
>>
>>71548729

UK education strikes again!

You were never European, your people even boast about it, so please. You have no manners you're like pigs.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.