[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you wash your cuckshed? I'm not sure what kind of cleaning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Shed.jpg (1 MB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Shed.jpg
1 MB, 1000x667
Do you wash your cuckshed? I'm not sure what kind of cleaning agent i should use to clean the floor. My wife's soon plays there sometimes and i then have to go into the woods instead when jamal is over at my wife's house. I don't want him to get dirty, then my wife will get the bad cuck hose and spray me down as punishment.
>>
>Do you wash your cuckshed?
No, Sven does it himself
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-20-08-47-22.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-20-08-47-22.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>71533008

Pine-sol
>>
I must be truly perverted: I want to be locked up in a cuck shed WITHOUT the cuckolding. My BDSM fantasy: handcuffs, eye mask, Etc.
>>
what the fuck is a cuckshed?
>>
>>71534824
You haven't seen them around yet? Just down the road somebody installed a cuckshed on the porch so it doesn't even need washed.
>>
>>71534824

It's the type of house Swedish men live in.
>>
>>71533008
I use alt right tears to clean my cuckshead :)
>>
>>71534903
>>71534929
no seriously, what is it?
>>
>>71535408

Its jews shilling to kill the tiny house market cause theyre losing money on real estate.
>>
>>71535408
It's a shed that cuckolds live in while they get cucked. How retarded can you be?
>>
File: 1460418022064.jpg (47 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
1460418022064.jpg
47 KB, 680x707
>>71533008
>>
>>71535408
reddit is down the hall and to the front
>>
Anyone have the pastebin guide? I wanted to get a prebuilt one but I'm low on funds since my wife had to bail out Deshawn last week
>>
>>71534824
>read this with David Attenborough's voice
Swedish men buy a house for their wife and her bull. They build a small Shed in the back yard which they live in. They leave the shed for work and to some times prep the bull so he can fuck their wife. Some times the female will bring them food if the bull doesn't like the meal she made for him.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.