[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAN TRUMP WIN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 300x300
Shit and giggles aside /pol/... Could Trump actual win a Presidential election?

In general... Women hate him, dindus hate him, libfags hate him, spics hate him, asians hate him, young people hate him, cuckservatives hate him, the media are against him, the political class are against him...

Can a white, rich and middle/working class, older demographic push him to victory if they turn up to vote in big numbers? You're still the majority in America but you'll probably never get another chance to take your country back and give the rest of the Western world hope, the demographics are swinging against you.
>>
We can only hope, the march of shitlibs around the world has to cease.
>>
>>71532967
7/11 was a part-time job
>>
>>71533025
True Maciej. If Trump wins it'll give a huge boost to nationalism in Europe.
>>
>>71532967

The short answer is that yeah he can win. Once he starts running against Clinton it will be good game. He will look way more presidential. She will look weak and like a dinosaur.
>>
>>71532967
Lower class whites also vote for trump, especially if they don't live in big cities
>>
>>71532967
>dindus hate him
The GOP is currently experiencing never before seen black turnout levels for Trump.
>spics hate him
He's gotten more Hispanic votes than the actual spics.

Know who likes him? Blue collar Americans.
Know who make up the lion's share of the country? Blue collar Americans.
>>
>>71533143
Who'll appeal more to the 'diverse' US population more? Clinton or Trump?

Sure a lot of you guys hate that bitch but she'll be seen as the 'safe' candidate up against that nasty bigot Trump (not my words btw, that's what it'll be painted as)
>>
>>71532967
President Trump can and will win.
He has no opposition on the republican front, and Democucks will splinter.

The time of Man is at hand
>>
>>71533234
Where were those blue collar Americans when Obongo was voted in twice?

Get real bro, shitskins have always voted democrat in huge numbers, that won't change this year.
>>
>>71532967
if everyone hates him then who's voting for him?
>>
File: 3921497801.jpg (27 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
3921497801.jpg
27 KB, 609x343
>>71532967

Yes he will win by a landslide as Hillary is taken apart piece by piece by the never-ending scandals and double-dealing and her alignment with the establishment.

I'm ordering some stars and stripes jackboots now.

Once Trump is installed, political correctness ends, and we can follow the burger's lead over here.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>71533377
I didn't say everyone hated him, I said those groups that I listed GENERALLY hate him.

The question I'm asking is can he win based on the votes of his target demographic.
>>
>>71533373
Not voting because there was no one to vote for.
It was nigger or weird out of touch Mormon in one race and nigger or out of touch old man in another.

Trump might be a billionaire, but he talks like the guys you meet at the bar after work and that resonates with people. He says everything middle America wants to hear in a way that makes them excited about hearing it. No GOP candidate has done that in decades.
>>
>>71534277
Hmmmm fair point. I get what you're saying and I hope you're right but I just don't see enough people mobilising to vote to cancel out the coalition of shitskins, fags, libs, students and retards that King Nig established in 2008.
>>
>>71533373
>Where were those blue collar Americans when Obongo was voted in twice?

Who we're they supposed to vote for? The democrat who's going to blast them in the ass? Or the republican who's going to blast them in the ass.

At least this time there's a real choice, and that's why people are coming out to vote.
>>
Hillary doesn't resonate with black voters to the degree Bill did. If she's short roughly 25% of that vote it could very easily lead to her losing a number of swing states.

Meanwhile Trump is pulling record numbers of black GOP votes. Blacks disproportionately benefit from tighter immigration control in the form of job availability and wages.

And finally, don't discredit charisma in presidential elections. Hillary has none, whenever she speaks she makes everyone feel like they're being lectured. Trump knows how to talk to an audience on their level, like he's one of them.
>>
>>71533279
Honestly, the way the fucked up and corrupt political system is set up it's basically Hillary's presidency to lose. It's going to be like Colorado, only in every state. Votes literally don't matter.
>>
>>71532967
>Women hate him

Pic related

>asians hate him

Huh?

And the rest of the minority groups only matter if the whites let them.Whitey needs to take back what is his.
>>
>>71536879
That pic just shows female Republican voters in NY. Most women vote democrat and he trails the jew commie and Hillary in the polls with women.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.