[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it okay to go into the girls bathroom? Can I got into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CA-transgender-bathroom.gif (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
CA-transgender-bathroom.gif
24 KB, 400x400
So is it okay to go into the girls bathroom? Can I got into the women's lockeroom at the gym and stand around naked with other women and young girls because I call myself transgender? If so that's what's going to happen. I can't wait for the girl's swim team to practice at the YMCA.
>>
Tumblr needs to realize something.

Bathroom is for genitals. Even if you believe sex and gender is different, it bases of sex.

So no, OP.
>>
>>71531622
If you were born with a penis, or your penis was cut off, use the men's bathroom.
If you were born with a vagina, use the women's bathroom.
It's that fucking simple.
>>
>>71531622
I know that this is off topic, but it kind of annoys me that the 3rd gender (which doesn't exist but whatever) isn't between the male and female sign
>>
>>71531622
what kind of bathroom do they use at home?
>muh gender bullshit
>>
>>71531622
My Mom, who cucked my Dad with a british lad who died of sudden brain cancer after my mom divorced my Dad, is an ultra-liberal, and would say yes. As long as you're not doing it out of advantage.

Dumb republicans don't know that all rape, harassment, and murders are exaggerated.

Look at Europe! They have multi-gender AND multi-cultural bathrooms!

It's 2016, and we need them, too
>>
>>71531712
No, you need to realize something

I NEED GENITAL EQUALITY OR I CANNOT SPY ON KIDS IN THE GIRLS ROOM

NORMIES
>>
>>71531785
>>71531712
So there is an easy way to fix this.

Rename the bathrooms,
Penis Bathroom/Toilets
Vagina Bathroom/Toilets
Undetermined and Disabled Room
>>
>>71532015
THIS

I love little girls, and that doesn't make me a monster.
>>
>>71531622
>>71531712
shouldn't it be based on sexual attraction if people are worried about sex attacks or perverts getting off on seeing or being near others' genitals?

so lesbians and straight men's bathroom
gay men's and lesbian's bathroom
gay men and women's bathrooms

what is the reasoning behind bathroom segregation?
>>
>>71531622
Sure why not
>>
>>71532016
Better yet
XX bathroom and XY bathroom
If you have Klinefehlter's or other rare genetic disases, ask for the special key at reception.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.