[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the search going lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1460584289053.jpg (832 KB, 2553x1534) Image search: [Google]
1460584289053.jpg
832 KB, 2553x1534
How's the search going lads?
>>
Just go work for an agency you lazy bum.

Getting a job is easy.
>>
I have a job
>>
>>71530517
Got a temporary job while I am studying. Seriously if you want a job, start somewhere simple (easy job) and work your way up. Academic qualifications don't make that much difference, work experience (especially with the public) is the most important thing for employers.
Just get out there and start working, being a NEET is bad for you socially and you will feel lazy and without purpose in life.
>>
I had a job before I graduated from college
>>
>>71530517
Just finished college and I gotta sign back on the dole.

Not looking forward to being bossed about by these jobsworths.
>>
>>71530517
Reckon I might have to pay a visit to the old centre after the end of the month. Only been there for a couple of weeks once, but now I need a proper job. I wonder what it will be like.
>>
>>71531848
I'm in the same position. 22 yo, final year of uni looking for casual/part time work, but no one in my local area is hiring. Mind you only reason I'm looking for work is because I've no longer got a full time study load and I'm bored as fuck.

And I'm being real here - my family is relatively well-off, so part of me just wants to stay away from working because I hate the thought of taking a job from someone else who might really need it.
>>
Will I even get an interview if my maths and english are gcse f + g?

will this work in my favour?

Will it make me stay NEET?
>>
>>71532691
That's not how life works m8. There are people less qualified than you who make $100k a year. The best you can do is get qualified in the field you're studying, and apply for relevant jobs.

Take comfort in knowing that, beyond that, you have no control
>>
>>71532883
But I don't wanna work.

and I hear you need a diploma and shit to work at mcdonalds these days.

not to mention my poor social skills and social anxiety.

I find it hard to talk to people.
>>
>>71532674
>Mind you only reason I'm looking for work is because I've no longer got a full time study load and I'm bored as fuck.
This is how it was for me
>Work load dropped
>Had way too much free time
>Still had time to study, work out, go out for a drink but needed something to fill the gap
Made some quality mates on the job too, pretty much a win-win situation: Make friends, get money, get work experience
>>
>>71530517
Pretty shitty desu. Been applying since February, only had one interview, no offer. No idea what the fuck I'm doing wrong.

The good news is that I already have a decent-paying job, so I'm not fucked. But I want to use my degree, current job has zero relevance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.