[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: taco_bamba_06.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
taco_bamba_06.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1200
Seriously, what about all the european illegals in America? Will you deport them too?
>>
>>71530466
Fuck off, we don't want them.
>>
yup
>>
Pay taxes like every other miserable son of a bitch or get the fuck out. Don't care if you're a spic or slav shit.
>>
Yes. We're talking to YOU, Poles.
>>
>>71530582
You don't?
>>
>>71530466
>Macedonia
aren't you that illiterate bit in northern Greece?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>71531165
Yeah 100% greek
>>
>>71530466
Of course
Why wouldn't we all want them out?
They are
I
L
L
E
G
L
L
Y here

Later
>>
>>71530466
Yes.
No illegals period.
That's why they're fucking illegal, and this applies to every country, because any country who just leaves it open for anyone to walk in and reap the rewards would have long since crumbled.
It's baffling to me how when this is suggested the only response is that the person must hate ALL immigrants (or at least all mexicans) and wants ALL immigrants to leave. When even legal immigrants hate the illegals for ruining it for them.
>>
Is trump going to open the border for white europeans? I would probably go there, europe is done.
>>
>>71531636

Within limits, if they have a valuable skill set and a clean record.

10,000 is immigration.
10 million is an invasion.
>>
>>71530466
What European illegals?
>>
>>71531874

There are a shitload of them in the US, especially from eastern Europe.

When I lived in the SW burbs of Chicago the DHS raided a plant on the south side of town. Everyone, including the media, assumed they were all Mexicans. Nope. Poles and Latvians.
>>
>>71531738

I've been looking into it because fuck the UK.

It would actually be easier for me to go to Syria, marry some Sunni bitch and get nationality, then go via Mexico as a refugee than apply for immigration.

Why do you hate white people so much America?
>>
>>71530466
Yes
and actually the likelihood of being deported is FAR greater is you aren't an illegal spic
>>
>>71531874
I thought about it, a huge portion must be europeans, not just eastern but western too
I heard about a friend of a friend who went there on a temporary work visa and stayed illegally
Also a ton of polish, israeli, ukrainian etc
>>
Everybody illegal goes home. And we'll pay for it, even.
>>
When trump becomes president yes, no if hillary becomes president
>>
>>71530466
But anon they're actually productive, unlike the """migrants""" coming from the Middle East, where the average IQ is ~80 thanks to consanguinity.
>>
File: 004.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
122 KB, 1024x1365
>>71531165
>We wuz Alexander and shieet
>This giant statue proves it
>>
>>71532093
Wtf why
>>
>>71532475
This is not a macedonian thread you fucking sperg, go wank it to hitler or whatever croats do
>>
>>71531216
>Yeah 100% greek
Is this something to be proud of?
>>
File: Nevada.jpg (658 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Nevada.jpg
658 KB, 2272x1704
They have to go back and get in line. We need to control our own immigration.

We're full. Pic related.
>>
How about you trade all your niggers for our white europeans and make one big, white nation and dump all the niggers with the refugees in europe.
>>
>>71530466
Yes. It's not about racism, it's about enforcing laws.

Mexicans just get mentioned the most because the US/Mexico border is where most people slip in. A lot of illegals aren't even Mexican, but from other countries in Central/South America.
>>
>>71532859
>all the niggers with the refugees in europe

You already done that, its called paris
>>
Yeah but 1st they have to give up their iPhones and go live in teepees again.
>>
>>71530466
No voy a volver a Mexico.
>>
Hopefully, they are the first to go. I'd rather keep the Mexicans desu.
>>
I need a good taco recipe. Any spics here want to help me out?
>>
File: 1.jpg (19 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19 KB, 184x184
>>71532091
We used to only allow Europeans until about 50 years ago. Guess who was behind that change.
>>
>>71533312
What type of tacos would you like to make?
>>
>>71533443
I don't know, I don't really have much experience. Just anything yummy and preferably more 'authentic'
>>
>>71533495
I mean I personally prefer al pastor and carnitas so if you are up for that, great.

Always use corn tortillas or are you wanting to make them yourself as well? If so, cool.

Toppings should just be onion and cilantro and maybe radishes and cucumbers or cactus and chilis and some lime if you'd like. For pork, I like a green chili salsa.

Try to keep it simple and don't ruin it with cheese and lettuce or ground beef or anything like that. I'm stuck in the mid west now and I have to make my own if I want anything authentic.
>>
>>71534001
Thanks, should how should I cook the meat though?
>>
>>71534349
Carnitas:
>pork shoulder
>season with salt, pepper, oregano, cumin, garlic, jalapeno and an orange
>slow cook with chicken stock
>then remove from slow cooker and fry/bake/grill it to finish it.

Al Pastor is a slow cooked stack of pork on a rotisserie kind of like a gyro with a pineapple roasted over it and the juices marinating it while it cooks. You can manage to do this without a rotisserie and there are a number of ways to do it. I'd look up recipes to find the easiest way that works for you.
>>
>>71534996
Thanks bud, I think I'll try out the carnitas first.
>>
File: frontera.jpg (22 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
frontera.jpg
22 KB, 190x265
>>71535113

Rick does a pretty good job. $2.50 a packet + 3# of pork shoulder. Yum!
>>
>>71530582
BASED TRIANGULAR TEXAS
>>
>>71530466
>Will you deport them too?
Yes, all 12 of them.
>>
>>71532126

Maybe we'll get to it some years in the future after we've finally got the millions of beaners out. It's gonna be awhile, and I don't think most people care about such small numbered groups... but sure, why not.
>>
>>71536005
Let's be honest. Kikes are first in line for deportation. Let's give them a reason to hold dual citizenship.
>>
everyone that is not anglo needs to leave
>>
No, we only say we want illegals out as a PC way to kick out spics.

I honestly have no problem with white or asian illegal immigrants.
>>
>>71532056
Naperville master race reporting in.

You see A LOT of young hot eastern European women married to middle aged wealthy guys here most of them are illegal that got married to stay here and have a sugar daddy.
>>
>>71536186
>everyone that is not german needs to leave
ftfy senpai
>>
>>71536557
>not ordering a russian wife from the back of a magazine
>>
>>71532569
Because liberals don't get their feelings hurt when European or Asian illegals get sent home.
Also Europeans who DO become citizens tend to vote Republican.
>>
>>71536643
That could be happening as well.
>>
>>71530466

Trump already answered this on O'reilly in the context of an Irish person.
>>
>>71530466
Fuck off space niggers.
>>
>>71530466

If they are dirty illegals then they must go back. You either have an immigration system or you dont.
>>
>>71530466
Yes, come in the legal way, we are not obligated to take in anybody and you should stay home and fix up your country instead of coming here to make us a shithole too.
>>
>>71536557

Yeah, I used to live in Lemont near Argonne. Lithuanians, Latvians, Poles, etc all along the canal region. The grocery in downtown Lemont has bilingual labels on the meats. We had several living on our street - for some reason they love making moonshine in their basements. Nasty shit that'll make you wish you were dead the next morning. btdt.
>>
>>71530466
If i came to the US and threw all my ID away how would they know where i came from?

Im guessing they take fingerprints or biometrics.
>>
>>71530466
Yes. As a Native American, I believe them to be illegal and should be deported.
>>
>>71537058
you wouldnt be able to get a job or buy a house or anything. mexican can get in because they have connections to under the table work and living as well as stolen socal security numbers
>>
>>71532093
Other way around, I've only ever seen spics get deported.
>>
>>71536867
>calls dirty illegals to central and south americans
>has lost capital of former empire to illiterate sandnigger mohamedans
>>
>>71530466
Yes. Those are overwhelmingly people who overstay their visas, but they also have to go back.
>>
>>71537058
We would just send you back to Saudi Arabia where all Muslims should be.
>>
A reminder that """"""Europeans""""""" can also mean MENA these days.

You have to go back.
>>
>>71537211
>as a Native American
opinion discarded
>>
File: 1461042097128.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1461042097128.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>71530466
Yep.
>>
>>71530466
Poles are the second biggest group of illegal immigrants in my city. They also have to go back. The only reason people say trump hates Mexicans is because they are the number one offender of breaking immigration laws. Liberals like to imply only brown people commit crime and you're racist for wanting to uphold the law.
>>
>>71530466
Silly insignificant flag, after the conquest it's your land. You ARE the law.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.