[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gettig house sided...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x200
White man with family needs the work. 25k

Got a quote from a self proclaimed illegal. 15k

I went with the American.

Illegals btfo and gtfo
>>
>>71529834
Your work will be much higher quality. You definitely made the right choice.

God bless you brother
>>
>>71529937
Thank you sir

I am actually taking a loan for this BUT I had enough.
It's about principle now.
>>
>>71529834
Illegals do DIY quality jobs
>>
How big is your house mate? You got hosed and some guy is going to be making like 200/hour off you. I sided my entire 1800 sq ft ranch with my cousin in less than 2 days sun up to sun down
>>
>>71530118
3000 sq feet
Nj
Expensive
>>
>>71529834
smart but
>show roof shingles
>say house getting sided
reee
>>
>>71530118
White it said will take 2 weeks
It's a takedown- whole house is cedar
Then wrap it
And then 7 new windows and side it

Also good for you on doing it yourself!!!! I considered but my whole summer wild be done
>>
>>71530222
I knew you milky likkkerz would pick that up!
>>
I've used the "cheaper" labor before for a variety of tasks. It's basically worse quality than what you could do yourself, and you almost have to micromanage.

I've used pros for a major house renovation. The quality was excellent, and I learned alot from just being around.

You get what you pay for, in general. I would use more "cheaper" labor if I could speak fluent spanish.
>>
>>71529834

Now you won't get rot in your house and have to redo it in 5 years. Good choice.

My dad was a private contractor carpenter in California up until 2005 and his whole job was redoing illegal Mexican work on homes. Their construction standards are absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>71530448
Thanks smart Anon.
I agree. He sounded like he was a little inexperienced in it. Also doesn't have insurance.
I really am done with using any illegals bough. It's not morally right. This american guy really wants the work and lives near me. I'll jew him down 1-2 k maybe lol but it's his. Got another illegal alien quote even cheaper.
No thanks
>>
>>71530633
lol! So illegals actually do create jobs and not only take! Too funny based canuck
>>
>>71529834

Shit, I hired an American small business man, and he showed up to do the roofing job with the Rio Grande Triathlon Team. But he used heavier shingles, better nails, and had a 3000 square foot job done in two days for three thousand less than the corporate outfit who bid on it.
>>
>>71530769
Nice man capitalism at its finest.
>>
The American materials for roofing are cheap crap
I'm a roofer and when i was on holiday in the USA i was astonished by the crap Americans put on their roofs (fake slates made out of plastic and sheeiit)
When i build a roof out of real slates it's made to last at least 50 years
Why are Americans such cheap asses when it comes to their homes?
The richest country in the world buys plastic slates
>>
You get what you pay for, as the saying goes.
>>
>>71531776
>buy cheaper material
>keep more money in your pocket
>golly jee I wonder
>>
>>71531776
Those plastic slates you're referring to are warrantied for the life of the building they're put on.
>>
>>71529834

God bless you.
>>
>>71531776
Hello brother. You are right. These last 25 years. Real slate on my house or metal would cost 50k
I just can't
>>
>>71530048
Literally this.

I'm having some concrete done and I paid more for the white legal citizen because the portfolio for his quality of work was significantly better than the illegals I saw.
>>
>>71529834
the white guy has contractors insurance too, so if he fucks up your house you're not screwed
>>
>>71529834
If more Americans were like you, your country would be far better. Well done man.
>>
>>71530448
This, it still applies that quality costs. Going cheap with a construction job that you know little about can cost you a lot more in the long run.
>>
>>71532488
Egggggggggsactly
>>
>>71532583
Thank you my friend from I have no fuckibg idea where
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.