[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whole Foods Exposes Fraudulent Gay Pastor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: cakeaccuser.jpg (18 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
cakeaccuser.jpg
18 KB, 600x413
>Austin-based Whole Foods Market on Tuesday filed a lawsuit against an Austin man who claims he purchased a cake from the retailer that included a slur against gay people.

>Whole Foods also released its security footage video from its North Lamar Boulevard flagship store that it says contradicts the man’s claims that the store included the slur on the “Love Wins” cake he ordered.

>Whole Foods on Tuesday said it has investigated and said the man, Jordan Brown, made fraudulent claims. Brown filed a lawsuit against Whole Foods.

>In a countersuit filed in state district court in Travis County, Whole Foods says Brown “intentionally, knowingly and falsely accused Whole Foods and its employees of writing the homophobic slur… on a custom made cake that he ordered from WFM’s Lamar Store in Austin…”

>The lawsuit seeks at least $100,000 in damages from Brown.

>The company said that a bakery team member wrote only “Love Wins” at the top of the cake as Brown requested. This was visible to Brown through the clear portion of the packaging, Whole Foods said.

>More than a half a dozen calls and emails to both Brown and his attorney Austin Kaplan seeking comment were not immediately returned Tuesday .

TL;DR - black fag pastor tries to sue Whole Foods after claiming his cake said fag on it, made a viral video crying fake tears, Whole Foods reviews security footage and prove he lied, now pastor is facing a $100k defamation counter suit.
>>
next level of gibs me dat
>>
WE
>>
File: biz3.jpg (54 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
biz3.jpg
54 KB, 381x380
Yet another "hate crime" turns out to be a hoax?
Well I never...
>>
File: 1460926005426.jpg (17 KB, 488x305) Image search: [Google]
1460926005426.jpg
17 KB, 488x305
>>71528752
>@that guy
>>
>>71528752
He wanted to play that hate crime lottery baby, and bitch got BURNED
>>
Looking forward to seeing this subhuman false pastor get crucified and NOT raised from the dead.

God hates liars AND faggots, he's double damned. Can't wait to smell the smoke of his torment in Hell, fucking faggot.
>>
dude, it was just a prank!
>>
>>71528894
I've always underestimated the Negro's ability to get gibmedats, believing it would never be more complex than looting during a riot, or by food stamps. But nope, I'm proven wrong. I can admit to when I'm wrong, and that I am.
>>
>>71528752
Didn't he learn that it only applies to women that tears say more than real evidence ever could?
>>
> gay
> "pastor"
>>
>>71529312
Those with mental illnesses aren't quick to grasp common knowledge.
>>
Someone want to post the story to an archive?
>>
>Travis County

Wait a second, isn't that the county where Robert Morrow, the /pol/ tier guy who posts anime girls on his twitter feed, is the republican chair?
>>
>>71529282
He won't actually get gibsmedats though, you're still right
>>
>>71529506
... yes!
>>
Link to jewtube of him take crying?
>>
Why no criminal charges?

Seems like fraud and criminal trespass, at the least.
>>
>>71529486
https://archive.is/LYtpb

Cake Response by Whole Foods Market:
https://youtu.be/HyoluahNZZs
>>
File: FRUADFAG.jpg (46 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
FRUADFAG.jpg
46 KB, 600x413
>>71528752
>>
you just don't fuck with Whole Foods m8
>>
>>71529668
Pt 1: http://www.mystatesman.com/news/news/local/austin-pastor-accuses-whole-foods-of-writing-anti-/nq7R5/

Pt 2:
http://www.statesman.com/news/business/whole-foods-taking-legal-action-against-cake-accus/nq7qt/

Young Turks take, you can see the disappointment on that fat fuck Cenk Uygur's face he wont be able to rant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-nRMVTuGNI
>>
>>71528752
Hey Rabbi, whatcha writing?
>>
Should hang the degenerate nigger
>im not oppressed so I have to fake it
>>
File: bongo.png (184 KB, 304x296) Image search: [Google]
bongo.png
184 KB, 304x296
Cool cake Jordan!
Want to bring it to the White House?
>>
>>71530000
Nice Quads.
Also that TYT video where they're afraid to say Fag out loud.
>>
>>71530000
>>71530431
Hahahaha they even blur it out on the YT video thumbnail.
>>
>>71528752
This is hilarious. Shows how degenerate right-wing hate-driven politics have become in America. Just accept that some people are gay and stop trying to perpetrate homophobic memes irl. It's pretty funny that this guy is a pastor too. Shows you just can't trust religion.
>>
File: 14453868104354.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
14453868104354.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
and not a peep from MSM
>>
i can't believe this dumbass tried this

we need dox!
>>
>>71531900

The man has no job, no qualifications of any kind and soon he will have no assets and will probably end up homeless.

I'm always up for a good kicking them while they're down though
>>
File: church of open wallets.png (1 MB, 1443x911) Image search: [Google]
church of open wallets.png
1 MB, 1443x911
>>71528752

exploitable
>>
File: faggot atheist.jpg (47 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
faggot atheist.jpg
47 KB, 520x390
>>71528752

another fag taking themselves too seriously

a faggot cake says fag on it, you were offended and humiliated and blah blah blah blah bblah NIGGGGEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!~

anoter speecial snowflaked faggot with girly fee fees that mean he gets free money if someone disrespect the jackass faggot not a preacher just a fag destined to BURN IN HELL -
>>
>>71528752
>hole Foods also released its security footage video from its North Lamar Boulevard flagship store
This is the kind of thing we need to hit every NPR outlets twitter with. Take screencaps of the headline.
>>
Why isn't BLM rushing to his defense.

I mean, when a POC is in trouble, racist white "facts" don't matter, right?

Anyone with mole accounts able to try and get them on his defense?
>>
How would the employee even know he was gay? And why wouldn't he take this to a different grocery chain where a claim like this might be slightly believable?
>>
File: you cant trust religion.jpg (98 KB, 661x510) Image search: [Google]
you cant trust religion.jpg
98 KB, 661x510
>>71530622
>Shows you just can't trust religion.

thanks to you forward leaning progressive faggots

Good job satanist
>>
File: church of open wallets.png (59 KB, 1920x623) Image search: [Google]
church of open wallets.png
59 KB, 1920x623
>>71528752

churchofopendoors.org
>>
>>71532618
because LAST I HEARD YA'LL NIGGAS WAS HAVING SEX, WITH THE SAME SEX

I SHOW NO LOVE TO HOMO THUGS
>>
All his dreams of crystal meth infused orgies with teenage boys are gone now. He better start shaking that ass on back pages
>>
>>71532576

That's not even scary. With that kind of heat, your nerve endings would evaporate in seconds and you wouldn't feel a thing before your brain pan explodes
>>
Box was sealed motherfuckers. Of course Whole Foods is guilty.
>>
>>71532796
>church of open assholes
>>
>>71532891
>With that kind of heat, your nerve endings would evaporate in seconds and you wouldn't feel a thing before your brain pan explodes
satan powers will make you feel it forever
>>
File: 1423521926454.jpg (38 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1423521926454.jpg
38 KB, 396x385
>>71530322
>mfw nobody fell for it this time
>>
>>71532911

guilty of nothing ultra sensitive faggit fairy fucking fruit fly
>>
>>71528752
It is appalling any of you could defend Whole Foods, they are obviously more homophobic, racist, and bigoted than even trump supporters.
>>
>>71532911
Bottom right shows him paying for it. Does this look like a man who just bought a "FAG" cake to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyoluahNZZs&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>71532911
> leaf

The box was sealed on the side a sticker, but you can clearly in the CCTV footage that sticker was on top of clear window and moved to side after writing fag himself.
>>
WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU FLAMING GOD DAMNED FAIRY

TAKE YOUR BUTT BUTTER KNIVE AND SCOOP OFF THE FAG WORD- SUCK IT DOWN OFF YOUR BOYFRIENDS COCK AFTER YOU PAINT IT ON YOU GOD DAMNED FAGGOT

BUR IN HELL BITCH YOU ARE OWED NOTHING BUT MORE OF THE SAME UNTIL YOU BECOME A MAN ABOUT IT

(oh dat aint gonna happen)

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME - WHO CARES IT'S LESSS THAN 3 GRAMS OF CAKE FROSTING YOU GOD DAMNED FAGGOT
>>
>>71533238
You can't just move a sticker without it ripping fucktard
>>
>>71533226
i am with whole foods on this one(in that the nig is probably lying) but that video proves nothing. he may not have seen the writing yet.
Also, he had to buy the "fag" cake if he wanted to have a case.

anyway, is this the only video because if so, it proves nothing.
>>
>>71528752
>black gay "pastor"
>is called Brown

Is that his real name?
>>
>>71533296

look at the namefag caplock!
welcome to /pol/ noob
>>
>>71532796
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71533474
the nigger admitted to it faggot
>>
>>71533474
You can see in the video that the box has a transparent top. How the fuck could he possibly not see it?
>>
>>71529282
Normally, when there are more advanced gibs schemes, it's some white "activist" standing behind them and urging them on.

We have that all the fucking time, some Arab who doesn't speak a word of German and can't even tie his own shoes suddenly knows how to appeal the deportation when the letter comes in.
Not because he actually grew a brain but because 20 NGOs full of Anna-Lenas and Sörens are already waiting to tongue his ass and help him game the system.
>>
>>71533488
last name is very common
>>
>>71533666
>>71529282
This nig is married to a jew.
>>
>>71533666
shame you can game the system like that in Germany too. In America it's horrible
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.