[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SANDERS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
OPERATION COLONEL SANDERS

OBJECTIVE:

1) Infiltrate Bernie Sanders online communities

2) Use subversion techniques to:

i) Decrease morale
ii) Encourage them to not vote Hillary
iii) Direct them to vote for Trump

METHOD:

Use Communist Psychological Warfare against the Communists

Study the techniques lectured by Soviet-defector Yuri Bezmenov.

https://youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g?t=9m50s

The basic principle is analogous to martial art. Use the enemy's movement and exaggerate it.

If they are sad... make them sadder.
If they are demoralised... demoralise them further.
If they hate the ESTABLISHMENT, make them hate it more
Then paint Trump as anti-establishment.

If they are already showing weakness, then you are guaranteed to destroy them. They just need a gentle push.

Do not plant your own seeds. Water the seeds that are already there.

Use emotional words.

After the person is demoralised, convince them not to vote Hillary.

Rough example:

"I know it's sad."

"I'm never going to vote Hillary though because... whinge whinge fucking whinge"

Use your imagination.

Be very subtle.

Never underestimate your enemy.
>>
>>71528454
inb4 ban
>>
>>71528557
Ban, what for? :-)

This is satire!
>>
File: 1456017232702.jpg (114 KB, 474x963) Image search: [Google]
1456017232702.jpg
114 KB, 474x963
>>71528454

You didn't need to create this thread, reddit's donald community and shitposters from here have been doing this every time bernwit loses a state.
>>
>>71528454
Don't even need to. I like watching them throw giant stacks of money at something only to watch it fail. It's hitting them where it hurts the most, their savings and money, which is a life lesson that needs to be understood when they are voting yet another tax hike.
>>
>>71528670
>-57 points

Need to be subtle.

There should be upvotes when you're trolling. It means they think you are one of them.
>>
>>71528454
may we direct this at islam instead?
>>
are you doing this for free?
no matter how noble your goal is, it seems like a waste of time desu
>>
>>71528839
Islam cannot be subverted.
>>
File: based_yuri.jpg (7 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
based_yuri.jpg
7 KB, 300x220
>>71528454

This shit doesn't work over a couple weeks/months you dumbfuck.

Besides half the agenda of these commies is that they are not open to subversion.

They are gone.
>>
>>71528454
>Infiltrate, subverse
implying that isn't done already by dozents of interest groups.

Where do you think that tendency of Bernbots for violence came from?

Btw>>71528557
>>
Guys, don't tell them to vote for Trump. A loss of a Democrat vote is just as good as a vote for Trump. If they hate Hillary, they'll either not vote for her (which is a win), or they'll as an ultimate consequence of spite vote for Trump(which is also a win). Don't promote Trump, that'll be fishy. Just get the BernBros to hate Clinton, and the rest will sort itself out. The best form of manipulation requires minimal influence resulting in mass effect.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>71528858
>>71529335
>>71528709
>>71528959
Spotted the shill
>>
>>71530310
Too obvious, right?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.