[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were they right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 442x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 442x333
Were they right?
>>
>>71527646
About what?
>>
>>71527646
Mexican drug cartels do much, much worse on a regular basis. Think about it.
>>
They got to live out their power fantasy.
>>
>wing
>>
File: liberal dilemma.jpg (184 KB, 536x800) Image search: [Google]
liberal dilemma.jpg
184 KB, 536x800
Those who feel powerless in society seek power over life and death. Just for one day, they were in control. Mass shooters today go on killing sprees for the same reason Eric and Dylan did in 1999: Somewhere along the line they slipped through the cracks of human society. Instead of going quietly into the night they tore off as much as they could on the way down.

No matter how many people blame guns, no matter how many people blame videogames, we are all collectively responsible for eachother. In contemporary society's rush to save the world they have neglected their own children. What else can you expect from alienated young men loaded up with medications meant to replace the discipline and pride they were never instilled with?
>>
>>71527646
>Were they right?
Yes
>>
>>71527646
may they ride eternal shiny and chrome
>>
>>71527646
No. They were dumb assholes.
>>
>>71530586
yes, they should have killed you too.
>>
>>71527646
NO
and bump
>>
Right about what? They were lashing out at a society that by and large ignored them, and those that didn't ignore them usually berated them for being ignored by the others.

Were they right to go around murdering people? No, absolutely not, that's never the answer in this situation. But they couldn't think of any other way out, they wanted to make a name for themselves, and they did that. They live on in infamy.

For all the stuff people on /pol/ like to talk about degeneracy and mentally ill folks, those two are at the top. They had so many issues. Not all of them were their fault, but a mix of the medication (and the parents not paying attention to ensure they actually took it), the lack of control of the environment in the school (teachers/principals not paying attention to kids stirring shit with bullying. This wasn't just average bullying, it was deliberate belittling of the two by groups of kids). And then there were the threats and shit in their journals. I don't believe a parent should read through their kid's journals, but there were obvious problems. Kids that survived and had seen them said they knew they weren't right. They knew there were issues with them and that's why they avoided them.

Why didn't someone ELSE take note of them? All the fucking surveillance we had, and have on kids and people in general, and nobody caught these outliers? They didn't hide jack fucking dick, they had .wads for DOOM floating on their geospace and whatever other free websites that matched rough layouts for the school itself. They made friends with people far older than themselves whom they bought guns from. The parents had stated multiple times they knew the boys had interest in guns (but they thought it was harmless).

This whole thing was the fault of people not paying attention. To the boys, to the circumstances surrounding them, to the school, to the bullies, to any number of things.
>>
>>71531345
>>71531179
Doublepoo
>>
>>71531688
lol
>>
>>71529044
>we are all collectively responsible for eachother
Get fucked, faggot liberal.
>>
they were like
>whatever why not i dont want to live anyway
>kill people
>kill themselves
its the same thing as pic related, when asked why he did it he didn't knew
its like these people are lost in reality, i feel like this, i could do something like this if i had a gun, but i don't see why would i do it, but i don't see why i wouldn't too, so i don't do anything
>>
>>71527646
No. Practitioners of the atheist religion are always wrong.
>>
>>71532429
>atheist religion?
>>
>>71532335
The reason you don't is because you're not fucking insane. Lane is certifiable. he's retarded on top of crazy. He had a reason in his head for what he did. He deliberately targeted a group of kids at his school. All the other students correlate with that. He knew exactly what he was doing and just didn't care. Not quite on the level of the columbine shooters who were more desperate than angry.

Anyway that's just how I saw it, and truthfully we will never, ever know why they did it. But we can take guesses, and my guess is that lane was upset kids were teasing him (or even not paying attention to him I guess) and took it upon himself to enact vengeance.

Or he's just a CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>71532564
Yes
>>
File: image.jpg (538 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
538 KB, 1180x842
Might makes right... so kinda?
>>
>>71527646
About what? They were fucking narcissists with serious autism. Don't play Doom if you're retarded.
>>
>>71527646
>Were they right?

No seas pendejo.

>>71532912
>Don't play Doom if you're retarded.

This is not going to work now that the new game is coming out.
>>
>>71532912
>serious autism

anon u know that kid no one liked

thats them
but with balls
>>
>>71532732
>After he bolted from the school, Geauga County Sheriff's Deputy Jon Bilicic found Lane seated along Woodin Road, about a mile from the school. There, he sat muddied and wet, with a shirt that read "Killer" on the front.
>Bilicic told Lane his rights, and the youth quickly admitted that he, alone, was the gunman. Asked why, Lane said he didn't know.
>Bilicic said Lane told him he just "killed a bunch of people." When Bilicic asked him why, he said, "I don't know." At another point when asked why, he said, "I don't really understand myself."
>The deputy said Lane told him he was aiming for heads so students wouldn't suffer.
>Bilicic asked Lane if he was suicidal, used drugs or alcohol, or suffered from depression; Lane replied, "No."

it looks like he have psicosis to me, he was all smug and edgy with his killer shirt then started to cry
>>
File: 123456789.gif (87 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
123456789.gif
87 KB, 500x291
>>71527646

https://youtu.be/VNl42X0KaHw
>>
>>71527646
Tec-9, good eco boys
>>
>>71527646
We had a survivor here once, pretty much said both were just shuthead tee age kids. I think the psychology of it was that Eric was a psychopath who would've killed everyone regardless of being bullied, and Dylan was just depressive and trying to emulate what he thought was "strong", so he followed Eric's lead.

There was no politics in it, they just wanted to kill people and go out with a bang like Butch Casidy and Sundance Kid. Their original plan was to bomb the school cafeteria killing about 100 people, then pick of the survivors but the bomb didn't go off. Just senseless insanity.
>>
File: p00.png (546 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
p00.png
546 KB, 485x723
>>71531179
And to think those boys were still more civilized than you will ever be
>>
>>71535394

tumblr landwhale detected
>>
>>71534812
kekerino
>>
>>71529044
That's pretty insigthful.
>>
>>71529044
>alienated young men

eric and dylan both had plenty of friends and seemed well adjusted. The weren't autistic social outcasts or anything.
>>
File: 1460902379110.jpg (170 KB, 1707x1166) Image search: [Google]
1460902379110.jpg
170 KB, 1707x1166
>>71527646
still better than smoking the demon weed

did they actually show up to the bowling that morning or was it just in the movie ? fatass Michael moore strikes again
>>
>>71535452
Love this anon <------
>>
One was a suicidal jew faggot.

The other was an edgelord.

The best they could do was shoot scared, motionless goofballs hiding under tables.

So...
>>
>>71531637
I don't know where this myth came from but neither of them were ever bullied. In fact, you could say that they occasionally acted like bullies
>>
>>71536239
>I don't know where this myth came from

tumblr
>>
>>71536273
I think he's right. I don't think these guys were ever victims of bullies. It was believed when it first happened.

It's also believed there was a third shooter who killed Dylan and Eric, got away.
>>
File: captcha.png (22 KB, 281x76) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
22 KB, 281x76
>>71527646
They were right about human life having no intrinsic value and that the school environment in fact is more suitable as a killing floor than an institution for learning. These both things combined allowed us to have every year a normie killing spree festivals at schools.
>>
>>71532335
kill yourself you edgelord nihilist faggot and just use a knife
>>
>>71536239
It's the white version of "HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN"
>>
>>71531179
I don't bully people, I respect everybody even if they are weirdos, because you know? civility is the basis of relationships in a society.
Actions have consequences. It is reprehensible that they killed people? of course it is. Do they have to be the doormats of bullies? of course not, life is not perfect and when reason is not enough, actions are needed. Deal with it.
>>
I dunno, desu I don't care.
>>
>>71537241

the most ironic thing is that those spouting that bullshit are underage white trash
>>
>>71527646
generally speaking, suburban american kids suiciding is the worst kind of narcissistic faggotry

that they shot a bunch of other kids just increases their femmy faggotness by orders of magnitude

they are beneath contempt

good riddance to bad rubbish
>>
>>71527646
>>71529044
>>71535875
>>71536169
I remember the agenda being pushed that they were bullied
>>
>>71536239

It was media trying to push a narrative. A lot of people still believe it because they're too lazy to do some research.
>>
>>71537715

or they're too young and naive to think as real adults
>>
They would have been alright if they only targeted Chads.
>>
>>71527646
si :v
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.