[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone on /pol/ whining about every women being liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: mother.png (303 KB, 952x532) Image search: [Google]
mother.png
303 KB, 952x532
>everyone on /pol/ whining about every women being liberal
>all their family being liberal

Am I the only one who is almost annoyed by his mother being right-wing/conersative/redpilled/whatever as fuck? I'm always afraid people try to find me on Facebook or something and find her literal walls of anti immigration stuff and other things.

Don't want to sound like a faggot, I'm glad I have this instead of some turbo libtard family but still.

Am I literally the only one?
>>
Am I the only one in this universe?
>>
This is /pol/, yes you're the only one.
>>
SHADDUP YOU STUPID WOMAN, FOR YOU KNEW I WAS A SNEK
>>
>>71527571
Your mother is a good person with strong values and morals, it's nothing to be ashamed of. If anyone on kikebook see's your mother's walls of text and disagrees with it then you shouldn't be hanging about with them. Your mother is more important than some guy you just met.
>>
>>71527571
Dude, is your mum single?
>>
>>71527571
>mother is right-wing as fuck
>father is social democrat but opposes muslim immigration
My family is alright.
>>
>>71527571
You should give me your mom's FB tbqh
>>
>>71527571
Not really, my father (funnily named HANS) keeps saying "if trump wins im moving to the US" my mom keeps making fun of all the "nobel price winners" who sit in front of the camps. my brothers were always redpilled and schooled me early on (im the youngest) my sister will be fine shes been doing self defense shit for 8 years now and carries melee weapons in her purse most of the time.
>>
>>71527571
I know your pain. My mother is redpilled as fuck, while my dad is kind of moderate
>>
>>71527571
what is that picture from? The artstyle is familiar
>>
>>71528081
Its a nippon art form called "anime" i think.
>>
>>71527571

I have s friend like that. I unfollowed him, because he kept spamming misspelled rants about immigrants and links to badly written racist websites.

He's also a brittish immigrant himself, which is why he can't spell.
>>
My mom's stayed pretty moderate but the rest of my family is getting right wing as fuck, even the ones that were moderate left before.

It sucks because they used to be fun but now they're just angry and bitter all the time. It's like a born again convention whenever the whole family gets together now. My aunt and uncle used to put away a bottle of wine each at dinner and now they judge the fuck out of me for having two glasses.
>>
>>71527938
Your father isn't cool. You should tell him he should make his country a better place and speak out instead of leaving and literally become what he hates, disgusting, leeching immigrants.

I was literally dropped out of school today because I skipped some weeks (whereas women in my class did not get dropped out even though they literally skip half a year) and my school has like 300 refugees that steal seats with their grade 2 German books. Probably becoming a hobo now but this won't make me flee.

Immigration is the worst thing there is, destabilizes countries and nothing else.
>>
>>71528081
Boku no Pico.
>>
>>71528167
I'm kinda annoyed but I wouldn unfriend someone or something because he wants to redpill people.

SWEDEN YES
>>
File: lokkelookie.gif (460 KB, 465x244) Image search: [Google]
lokkelookie.gif
460 KB, 465x244
>>71527571
>>everyone on /pol/ whining
>>71527571

pretty much nails it
>>
>>71528603
Du bist also der Vollidiot der sich alles selbst versaut hat und jetzt die Schuld zu allen anderen und irgendwelchen zwei Fotzen aus seinem Jahrgang schiebt.
Du bist selbst Schuld hör auf die Schuld woanders zu suchen. Wärste einfach hingegangen hättest im Jahr darauf alles schon gewusst und einen super Schnitt gehabt.
Und jetzt hab viel Spass auf der Abendschule mit noch mehr Museln und noch viel schlimmeren unfähigeren Lehrern :^)

Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>71528603
Also my fathers says this jokingly. My family has never and will never leave Germany, that at least is for sure.
>>
>>71528603

>finds out that fucking up has consequences
>blames others instead of taking responsibility

Typical /pol/ poster.
>>
>>71528924
>>71528970
ich fick dich, amk
>>
>>71527571
My mom's a big-time FoxNews-aholic, that and talk radio are all she will consume. It's just as bad as libs living in their isolate bubble---when you only get one side of the narrative you cannot have an informed opinion, you just end up regurgitating what you see/hear.
>>
Why do you even bother with kikebook in the first place?
>>
>>71529002
And he cant shut up about it. ive seen 3 posts in other threads and a full thread he opened himself with this shit. Hes taking literaly zero responsibility and blames it on everyone else. thats shitskin mentality, not german.
Hes part of the problem and doesnt see it.
>>
I got a very red pilled mother, but she knows when and where to hide her power level. My dad's an old school "lover, not a fighter" type of liberal, but he's not blind to what's going on in the world and the consequences if it keeps up.

By far the funniest thing is my older brother. He was an obnoxious leftist most of his life, but as soon as he became a social worker some years back, and had to start working with the immigrants and other dregs of society, he went from 0 to 100 on the red pill scale real fucking fast.

I love them all.
>>
>>71527571
Get off Facebook
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.