[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Six playgrounds in Hagen, Germany are littered with human fe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Six playgrounds in Hagen, Germany are littered with human feces. The playgrounds are situated in a residential area where mainly foreign cultures and nationalities reside.

http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/hagen/sechs-spielplaetze-in-hagen-sind-uebersaet-mit-faekalien-id11746483.html#plx1831906851
>>
File: 1427635632335.gif (107 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1427635632335.gif
107 KB, 250x250
>>71525432
>>
>>71525432
Poo in the loo Germany!!
>>
>>71525432
Holy shit the picture in the article was taken like 800 meters from where I live. There really is a lot of shit around here. Not just the playgrounds, the sidewalks too.
>>
>>71526803
I am from Hagen too faggot
Good to see some redpilled bretherens
>>
>>71525432
>ĎĚŠÌĞŇĂŤĚĎ
>E
>S
>l
>G
>N
>A
>T
>E
>D
>>
>>71526883
There's even a good chance we know each other through people. Kinda cool to know
>>
>>71527211
This lad
It's pretty comfy to think about this
>>
You should install boxes with toilet paper on every playground.
If you won't do it, they'll have to wipe their anuses with bare hands.
>>
>>71527512

They wont be using your paper for cultural reasons, green party will defend this cause toilet papers is dead trees, so the refugees respect the environment.
>>
How many shitskins did Hagen get? I live in the middle of Cologne and the shitskins hide out most of the time, they go to the markets in groups, buy shit and leave looking frightend. I wonder if it has something to do with the turkish mafia going down hard on them when they start shit. they seem to recruit them too.
>>
>>71527653
I don't know the exact numbers but it did increase tremendously. My brother lives in a rural part of Germany and when he came to visit last weekend he was shocked at how few whites there are around here (he left a few years ago).
>>
>>71528128
I dont know Hagen before but cologne was always brown people paradise. i dont know it any other way.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.