[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain why auntie Merkel is pushing so hard to assimilate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Angela_Merkel_(2008).jpg (2 MB, 2666x2000) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Merkel_(2008).jpg
2 MB, 2666x2000
Can someone explain why auntie Merkel is pushing so hard to assimilate refugees into germeny? What's her goal? It seems like their just destroying their country for no reason?
>>
The thing is she grew up in DDR so she actually hates Germany
>>
>>71524574
destruction of the nations in the EU
Economic crash like you never seen before.

Kalergi plan, shes into it, very bad. Also shes a DDR rape baby so shes retarded to begin with.
She is pretty much in hiding since end of 2015, very few public appearances and she looks sick/tired/sad. she surely is getting pressured from the real elites. fucked up situation and nowhere to run. send help.
>>
She is a childless old woman. She has no reason to protect or preserve anything bc she isn't passing it on to any children. Women have no sense nationality or community pride.
>>
>>71524574
No only hers. All politicians, judges and journalists in Germany want to detsroy the "fascist gene" that only Germans have.

So, the goal is detsruction of Germans. Not necessarily Germany, but the ethnic populace.
>>
File: berlin-baghdad-bahn-map3.jpg (153 KB, 720x640) Image search: [Google]
berlin-baghdad-bahn-map3.jpg
153 KB, 720x640
>>71524574
same reason as always, consolidating more territory.
>>
>>71524754
I wish the reasons were more simpler and stupid, but this German bro's version is what I fear is the most sinister. There are many who believe all Germans are secret nazis so they wish to just erase them from existence.
>>
>>71524882
German ability to get back up again and come even stronger than before has been the miracle of the last 150years. still scared of it, also they did such a good job on the indoctrination of the "nazi guilt" since the last world war its just smart to start here and work on from there.
We will have riots, we will have gigantic street and house block fights but in years time. people are still too comfy in the cities.
>>
>>71524882
germans are germans, and germany is small. its really pretty simple. the german identity itself was just a tool bismark used to consolidate more power too, hitler wanted to convert germans, french, polish, eventually all of europe into the aryan identity.
>>
>>71524882
They already admitted to it several times. There's youtube videos, articles. I can't be arsed to link them all again.

I mean, this is like the 100th time one of you made this thread and my answer is always the same and you always forget it the next day.
>>
>>71524574
Ridiculous birthrate in Germany.
>>
>>71524574
The logic of your politicians is insane and unsound.

If it was REALLY caring about people they would help these people establish a safe zone in their OWN countries where they can rape and behead each other to their hearts content.

For the last 6 decades Christians have been systematically exterminated in Muslim countries and Europe and the US said and did NOTHING.
>>
>>71525285
ITS NOT THE PLAN

ITS ALL IN THE KALERGI PLAN

WE ARE THE FIRST TO REALLY FEEL ITS FACIST WAYS.

How often do we have to say it.
>>
She wants to project power/influence into the future because she dosent trust inferior countries to make the best decisions for Germany.

Racist!

Many such cases!
>>
File: violence.jpg (48 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
violence.jpg
48 KB, 640x960
>>71525066

I hope so krautbro.
Years of peace and desensitization seeing war on tv but never having to experience it first-hand has created a numb, soft, stupid population that is easily controlled and unwilling to act up. In time though when violence comes to them, they will be forced to respond the same way, those who are too pussy to fight back will be killed by wild niggers.

When cities start to burn and people are being bashed in broad daylight I feel things will change.
>>
>>71524574

Cheap labour for german companies.
Merkel made a new law that says you dont have to pay brown people the minimum wage.
1) Let barbaric and uncivilised people in to your country.
2) Pay them less than minimum wage, alienate poor white aryan peoples
3) Subhumans discover everything in germany costs a fortune and they are getting paid fuck all
4) Subhumans riot, rape, and burn their way around the country
5) Your political career ends around about (3) so its all someone elses problem.
>>
>>71524574
She is a communist trying to ruin Europe.
>>
>>71525892
Yeah about 150.000 Jobs that pay 1 euro an hour are being stomped out of the ground right now.

All these doctors and scientist stacking veg in the supermarket. so sad :^)
>>
>>71524656
What's DDR? Dance Dance Revolution?
>>
>>71526094
East Germany
>>
>>71525191
I've never seen one of these threads
>>
>>71526094
DAS IST DIE DEUTSCHE DEMOKRATISCHE REPUBLIK!

its what happens if you have to divide your country between the yanks and the ruskies.
DDR is the Commie version of germany, or better put was.
>>
>>71524574
Borg demand Perfection to assimilate everything
but what you get is the opposite
>>
>>71526094
Typical burger
>>
>>71524574

Number 3 - Problem

Number 2 - Reaction

Number 1 - Solution - original aim of the plan

Problem - refugee stampede

Reaction - OMG rape this is too much

Solution - Sound and microwave cannon trucks patrol streets, 1984 is real.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.