[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's gonna win, isn't she? ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: jd68e3.jpg (104 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
jd68e3.jpg
104 KB, 800x800
She's gonna win, isn't she? ;_;
>>
probably.
>>
let's hope
>>
If Bernie goes independent it's over for her and the Democratic party.
>>
>>71523872

Define "win". She's going to be President, yes. Not through winning though. Bitch be cray cray, she'll murder and bribe her way through. Remember, in America you can just ignore the people and pressure the electorate college.
>>
>>71523872
Yeah. It definitely won't be Trump. I'm conflicted on this. On the one hand, /pol/ tears are delicious and sweet. On the other hand, Hillary is a lying sociopathic cunt. I don't really care anymore I guess, I'm just waiting for the first nukes to go off.
>>
>>71524219
Delusional cuck.
>>
so we're getting Obama again, but white and with a dusty old vagina?
>>
>>71524300
at least it wont be bernie
>>
>>71524219
Can you explain, I keep hearing that trump wouldn't be able to afford to run in a major as an Indy and the bernyims have already spent their allowance.
>>
>>71524412

she's worse than the bernjew
>>
>>71523872
"cankles" hilldabeast will have another stroke.
live on international TV.
while stroking, she will fall down, break her hip and bite her lie spewing tongue off.
"muh Bosnian snipers n shiet".
>>
>>71524341
Wouldn't you like to slap those fat cheeks?
>>
>>71523872

yes but damn if she's going without a fight

first and last woman president
>>
>>71523872

Is going to be funny to see her on state visits as President to Saudi Jewrabia wearing a hijab.
>>
>>71524716
go to bed Huma.
carlos danger is calling you.
waving his wiener n chit.
>>
>>71524341
>dusty
m8 it's the centrepiece of her campaign, you can bet good money she polishes it every night
>>
File: le_clinton_merchant.png (102 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
le_clinton_merchant.png
102 KB, 300x300
>>71523872
No.
>>
>>71524834

It's obvious Bill won't touch it.
>>
2/3 of women probably voted for her just because le first woman president.
>>
File: 4.jpg (179 KB, 2208x844) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
179 KB, 2208x844
All signs point to it. HOWEVER, Trump will beat her on three issues that will propel him to victory.

1) Immigration - secure borders > amnesty + sanctuary cities

2) Trade - Tariffs + jobs > NAFTA whore + globalist policy

3) Guns - Freedom > confiscation + suing fun manufacturers
>>
>>71523872

Basically think of the upside ot this:

IT'LL BE DONE.

So there'll be no more fucking Hillary primary attempts, no more attempts by her to seem "down" with various ethno-religious groups (her ridiculous pandering to the Khazaks has been the most unbearable this year imho).

It'll be over, the long prophesised hillary president will have happened and america can move the fuck on.
>>
File: 1456182820827.jpg (21 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
1456182820827.jpg
21 KB, 400x390
>>71523872
Shill detected. Saged and reported
>>
>>71524412
Bernie would have made a good president most likely. But seeing as how you're underage and don't really understand this sort of thing, I can forgive your ignorance.
>>
>>71524420
Bernie said so himself
>>
>>71523872
>Based on Personalty
>Based on Intellect
>Based on Witch Laugh
>Based Soros Weakness
NO
>>
They set it up. If anyone remotely charismatic and/or demagogic had run shed have no chance because no one really likes her. Hence they controlled who got to run and the entire elections just a ruse.
>>
I support Trump, but if I had to choose between Bernie and Hillary I'd choose Bernie.
Yes he would most likely increase the rate of societal decay and the economic decay of the US, but at least I won't burn in nuclear flames while he does it, as I will with Hillary.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.