[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Melbourne will be home to a multi-million-dollar Pride Centre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: melbourne is fucking gay.jpg (100 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
melbourne is fucking gay.jpg
100 KB, 704x396
I fucking hate my state

>The Andrews Government has announced $15million in funding for the centre that will serve as a hub for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) community, as part of its 2016/2017 Victorian Budget.

>The final design, location and timeframe for the establishment of the Pride Centre will be agreed in consultation with the LGBTI community.

>The centre is planned to showcase LGBTI art and history, as well as house free advisory, health and support services, and community spaces.

>Some LGBTI groups and organisations will also be based there.

>The Victorian Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby said it was "over the moon" about the announcement but ongoing funding for the centre would be needed to get it up and running.

>Co-Convenor Sean MulCahy also welcomed $6.4 million in funding for Monash Health's gender dyshopria clinic, which provides support to trans and gender diverse Victorians.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/premier-pledges-15-million-for-pride-centre-20160420-gobaow.html
>>
LGBTI?

I swear these cunts add a new letter every time i look away, also, aren't these cunts supposed to be fixing the budget, not spending it on literally the most useless project in world fucking history
>>
if you dont use QUILTBAG (Queer Undecided Intersex Lesbian Trans Bisexual Asexual Gay) then you are a shitlord
>>
>pride center
When even the australien government shitposts
Kek
>>
>>71523493
Fags are less than 2% of the population why is the left so hell bent on catering to them?
>>
I'd rather have gays than niggers on the streets
>>
File: Cb2P0_TWEAA2E-o.jpg (300 KB, 2048x1638) Image search: [Google]
Cb2P0_TWEAA2E-o.jpg
300 KB, 2048x1638
>>71523493

are you ready
>>
>>71523646
Fucking this
What a waste of 15m
>>
>>71523761
10+ in your country, faggot.
>>
>>71523974
It's actually $21.4million because they're giving some to Monash for a gender dysmorphia clinic
>>
>>71523761
Because homos are bad for the West. Leftists want the West to fall.
>>
>>71523493
It'll just be filled with trannies and fat SJW dykes anyway.
t. gay
>>
>>71523761
Women love gays and trannies. Women also make up the majority of voters.
>>
File: 1461128652943.png (831 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461128652943.png
831 KB, 1024x768
>Melbourne
Feels ok to live in chinkney
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>71523493
>Melbourne will be home to a multi-million-dollar Pride Centre
Finally! I'm a little bored with the UFC
>>
Of course it's fucking Melbourne.
Move to Brisbane,
We're based here and not cucked.
>>
You're looking at this the wrong way you fools. The more money that's poured into this shit, the more weak faggots feel supported, the more HIV ridden bum bandits stay alive, the more they fuck around, the more degenerates get POZ, the more sickly the faggot underclass gets, the more grey-skinned and holocaust-esque the patrons of fag pride parades look. The more polarised people get towards sub-human fag degenerates.

The longer AIDS faggots live and the more they fuck the better it is for us. The more they 'celebrate' the bolder and more disgusting they get. The less people like them.
>>
Hi, Melbourne, my name is....umm, Mary, and I self-identify as a bodydysmorphic transgendered lesbian. So, I was wondering if it would be okay if I used the Ladies Changerooms at the pool as I would feel much more comfortable, ok? It would be on Tuesday afternoons... about the same time as the Under14 girls' Synchronised swimming team practice... ok, thanks...
>gee I <3 Melbourne skinnyjean faggotry
>>
>>71523761
The Left can't critically think, dumbass
>>
File: 1460999173276.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1460999173276.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>71523493
These LGBT groups are Just code for a communist Jew base to own/take control of your government
>>
File: aus infantry1865.jpg (13 KB, 234x396) Image search: [Google]
aus infantry1865.jpg
13 KB, 234x396
>>71523493
We said here ages ago Victoria should be the leftie state of Australia and when all the fags, Muslims, Immigrants and Abo first Australians move there we build a fuckin WALL to keep them there.
>>
>>71523809
>I'd rather have gays
This.
We already have gays in russia. I dont mind having parades.
Way better than Nignog-gangs or Mudlim quarters like in London.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.