[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that reddit has completely embraced the racism meme, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: reddit .png (86 KB, 1900x230) Image search: [Google]
reddit .png
86 KB, 1900x230
Now that reddit has completely embraced the racism meme, what's next for you contrarians?
>>
Stop browsing reddit, faggot
>>
>>71523382
They are learning, but not quite ready yet.
>>
>>71523382
No no no, this is not racism, this is simply them finally holding black people responsible for their own actions. The next step is to push them to actual racism where we actually start judging them unfairly and blame them for shit they didn't even do.
>>
No one gives a shit. Keep your reddit memes and reddit.
>>
>>71523382
The world hopefully.
>>
>>71523382
lol how is that racist
>>
>>71523382

REddit has always been racist. Just politically correct racism.
>>
File: 3generations.jpg (133 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
3generations.jpg
133 KB, 530x970
>>71523382
Don't think that day will ever come.
>>
>>71523382

That shit is all still white people's fault.

White liberals.

>hey beautiful person of color! I see you just had a child and the dad makes $20k a year. How about the government give you $30k a year to kick him out!

>single motherhood rates triple.

>hey wonderful African American! I just saw you burglarize a house and kill the whole family. I just want to let you know that it's not your fault. It's mine. Because I'm white. That goes to the rest of you guys!
>>
>reality is now racist
Fuck off OP
>>
>>71524736
What? This post is retarded. First generation blacks were slaves not immigrants looking for work
>>
>>71523382
>racism
shut the fuck up bong
>>
>>71524879
Democrats claim to have helped when they only made things worse.
>>
>>71525172
so were the gooks
>railroad cocksucka!
>>
>>71523670
You're so right. I wish I could upvote you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.