[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Guyana.gif (22 KB, 662x485) Image search: [Google]
Guyana.gif
22 KB, 662x485
What happens here?
>>
They're culturally more close to Caribbean countries.
>>
>>71523244
Don't really look like it.
>>
>>71523169
Did you know that the official language of Suriname is Dutch?
>>
File: 1450102082121.jpg (236 KB, 1272x997) Image search: [Google]
1450102082121.jpg
236 KB, 1272x997
>>71523169
Other than that I really don't know shit about those 3 countries.
>>
indians, injuns and blacks have sex and rot away in the mud
>>
>>71524571
Are they the most irrelevant countries in South America?
>>
>>71524623
I think they are the most irrelevant countries in the world. They go so unnoticed on a daily basis in their own continent that they could be up to all kinds of crazy secret shit and we wouldn't even know.
>>
>>71524607
SHUT UP MY DAD IS FROM PARAMARIBO
>>
>>71523169
Suriname has a very similar spelling to surname.
>>
>>71524623
i only see 2 south american country in your picture OP
>>
>>71524703
Lol cuckboy
>>
>>71523169
In French Guyana this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guiana_Space_Centre
and that :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placer_mining

Also French Foreign legion playground. That's pretty much it
>>
hou je bek Willem
>>
>>71524887
>>71524851
>>
File: 1 mororfv.png (304 KB, 436x464) Image search: [Google]
1 mororfv.png
304 KB, 436x464
HAPPY!! FUN!! NICE TO MEET YOU, MAN!
>>
I know Britain has a plan to turn Guyana into a wildlife reserve.
Most already is.
>>
>>71524868
Je pense que l'on devrais ré-ouvrir les bagnes de Cayenne et y envoyer tout les moulouds et weshwesh qui foutent la merde.

Sinon pour y avoir vécu la Guyane est un trou béant des dépense publique en alloc... que des branleurs la-bas il disent qu'il font CAF... pour eux bosser c'est aller le 1er du mois toucher les allocs.
>>
>>71523169
>Jim Jones and The People's Temple
Biggest cult mass suicide ever. 900 Clapburgers drank Kool-Aid with cyanide in 1970's.
>>
History of Guyana:
Brits find mostly empty jungle.
Existing Native Americans are nomads who get killed by Brits or voluntarily hide in the jungle.
Brits begin importing Dindus for plantations.
But decades later decide that slavery is bad, so they begin importing Indians/Pakis and release Dindus from slavery.
Dindus become "unemployed" because now Indians are stealing their jobs, so they begin harassing whites with crime.
Whites leave back to Europe, leaving the country to Dindus and Indians/Pakis.
At some point the United States forces Venezuela to give Britain some piece of worthless jungle in order to pay some debts, or something like that.
Guyana gets some Native Americans and half of its territory out of the deal.
Then declares independence from the United Kingdom.
Result is a country with the same HDI as India in South America (way below average) and the highest suicide rates in the world (mostly Indians).
>>
>French space centre
>Jonestown mass-suicide

This is literally all I know about that region
>>
>>71523169
Considering the amount of Hindus in those countries I bet there are designated shitting streets
>>
File: 1452804697375.jpg (423 KB, 1096x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452804697375.jpg
423 KB, 1096x1600
>>71523169
In the treaty of Westminster the Dutch traded New Amsterdam (currently New York) for Suriname.

The English obviously got the better part of the deal. On the other hand, the Dutch wouldn't be able to hold on to New Amsterdan in the middle of the anglosphere for long anyway. Besides it was among the first thirteen colonies that later formed the USA.

After importing a couple of niggers the Dutch soon found out that, beside their penchant for procreating, niggers are lazy. They imported many poo-in-loos to work on the plantations. Besides their better work ethic (compared to niggers) they have the added benefit of distributing fertilizer wherever they go.

In 1975 Suriname became independent. Causing many poo-in-loos and niggers to use their Dutch passport to migrate to the Netherlands. The poo-in-loos adapted fairly well, actually managing to poo in loo. The niggers, well they have the dubious honor of sharing their violent crime and larceny statistics with the sandniggers. Their only redeeming quality is that most of them are not muslims.
>>
Bunch of legionaires running through the forest
>>
>>71526571
Why would someone import niggers to South America?
>>
>>71529435
Because the Indigenous people were unfit/ refused to work. Same reason niggers were brought to North-America.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.