[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The incompetence of the American military >Blind Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: world-war-z1.jpg (205 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
world-war-z1.jpg
205 KB, 600x923
>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Israel is best rael
>Is North Korea in a tunnel just hiding out or are they all zombies???????? It's like some kinda Schrodinger's cat of asians, so cool!
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

What did Max Brooks (son of Mel Brooks) mean by this?
>>
>>71522048
That he thought it would sell?
>>
>>71522048
This book was fucking awesome. I would have gladly watched a movie that was actually accurate to the book, just heaps of short stories.
>>
>>71522048
You mad because it isn't 'Murrica fuck yeah! or...?
>>
>>71522048
I thought it was a pretty entertaining book and a clever way to get a wider perspective of the entire crisis as opposed to following just one man.

Fun fact: Max Brooks is the son of Mel Brooks
>>
OP, when its comes to zombie outbreak stories, governments and military need to fuck it up otherwise there would be no outbreak at all.
Is it stupid? Absolutely.
Its the common trope in genres like that, "Joe Everyfuck and Jane Normalcunt know better than trained officials because plot requires it" shit.

Meanwhile swift action would stop anything like that in a week.
>>
>>71522411

this, such a wasted opportunity

>tfw we never got the bridge scene outside Kiev
>tfw we never got the Russian executorpriest
>tfw we never got the Paris catacombs and the Cousteaus
>>
>>71522617
>fun fact: the OP already said that
>>
>>71522048
In the book I wouldn't say the American in military was stupid, just ill Equipped to fight walking corpses, l idle the guy says " you know what a armour piercing round does to a bunch of walking corpse"?
>>
>>71522702

A HBO miniseries would've been great. 1.5 hour episodes based on stories.
>>
>basically all signs point to Israel being behind the virus
>muh tenth man? Giant wall based on dubious shit?

Max was telling us it's always the Jews. Also the US still came out in the best shape at the end. As always.
>>
>>71522048
Objectivity the best Zombie SHTF book out there.
>>
>>71522411
the only thing the movie has is the name, nothing else
>>71523877
i'd really want a strategy-game based off the original stories.
>>
>>71522699
It would be an interesting spin on a very tired genre to turn it more into a medical/political drama; the zombie apocalypse never gets off the ground, but there's still lots of drama that can be had in stopping it from turning into a full-blown apocalypse. ER with zombies or something. The usual "muh survivalism" was done to death long before the unending tedium of The Walking Dead came along.
>>
File: wwz.jpg (219 KB, 1617x959) Image search: [Google]
wwz.jpg
219 KB, 1617x959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4bNoZif1I0

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71522048
Didn't Britain survive by living in castles & on motorways or some shit?
>>
>>71524112
Are you kidding me? It's shit. It's like a teenager with a weak grasp of the world and its history had a boner for zombies and decided to write a book about it.
>>
>>71522699
Probably the worst part of TWD IMO
Fear TWD shows that the government already knows what is going on with government officials taking people who just died or are about to die away from everyone else because they know they're going to turn.
Once that information is known all you'd have to do is form a perimeter around major population centers and squads of soldiers could individually wipe out hundreds of zombies.
Kinda like how in the comics and series once the protagonist group figures out how to handle them the zombies are no longer a real threat just a passive annoyance.
>>
>>71524850

Some people survived in castles and others fucked it up and got starved out/overrun. The motorways were fortified after the war, iirc.
>>
>>71522411
True.
Since I don't follow up with movies releases, I had quite the disappointment when I first watched the movie.
It had the same name, why didn't it have the same story??
>>
>>71522048
>battle of moscow was cut from the film in the last minute because the audience would be "battle fatigued" after kikeistan chase
Bunch of fucking retards. Russian mobs beating the shit out ot zombies with cudgels would have been the pinnacle of the movie.
>>
>>71525688
>It had the same name, why didn't it have the same story??
because money
>>
Zombie media is fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.