[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: sheknows.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sheknows.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
I've been investing since I was 18 years old. I'm a 56 year old man on a Wednesday morning. I work on Wall St, maybe you've heard of it? I have a portfolio that is 8 cubits long when you write it all out, and I've got so many zeros in my bank accounts (yes, that's plural) that I've lost track. Money is literally nothing to me. That's wealth, my friends.

Why am I not working, you ask? well kid, when you get this rich sometimes the work works for you. Get it? Probably not, but whatever.

Anyway here's the deal. Shit's going down. All the financials. All the non-profits. They're all going down and most are going to be bankrupt. It's time to listen to me. I've worked with the most advanced algorithms known to man. They were designed in a joint partnership between my firm and IBM. They run all day, everyday, on computers more powerful than those that can play chess. Trust me, this isn't child's play.

So, you're probably looking up at the screen with tears in your eyes, aren't you, kid? You probably want to know what you can do to prepare yourself. Well, listen up, kiddo. Buy Chinese gold and bury it. Buy rare earth metals and stuff them under your mattress. Invest in mobile apps and withdraw as much money from your banking accounts as you possibly can. In the New World cash will rule everything around you. You're gonna need envelopes. Buy water. A lot of water. Store it in drums and distill it. Food will not be a concern but water definitely will be, and you need to prepare accordingly.

So, why tell you all this? Why take a break from my busy day to share this knowledge with anonymous posters on an anonymous image board? Well, I just care. I lay awake thinking of each one of you and the pain that is about to befall you. If I can convince even one of you to prepare for the madness that is to come, I'll sleep easier. Don't do it for yourselves then, do it for me. Trust me. You don't want to get caught with your pants down on this one, kid
>>
Fake and gay. Also
>chinese gold

Mhmm, I wonder how different this is from lets say, swiss gold. Will it try to eat my dog or what?
>>
File: 39ARealLiveDouchebag.jpg (33 KB, 450x407) Image search: [Google]
39ARealLiveDouchebag.jpg
33 KB, 450x407
>>71522013
>. Money is literally nothing to me. That's wealth, my friends.

yes but how much was your soul worth?

If only you had 2 souls to spare

AAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHA
>>
>money
>money

How does it feel literally being a nigger?
>>
>>71522013
I already know this motherfucker.

I read Steve Quayle and listen to Alex Jones.

I've been calling 2016 since before 2012.

By 2017 there will be no such country as America, anywhere. So you can just forget about it.
>>
>>71523978
just curious, how many anti-flouride bumperstickers are on your car and how many filters have you bought?
>>
>adult
>roleplaying

Consider suicide.
>>
>>71522013
Jesus 50 cent please leave.
>>
Invest in mobile apps?
Are you a child?
>>
File: 1445611753342.gif (555 KB, 200x144) Image search: [Google]
1445611753342.gif
555 KB, 200x144
>>71522013
>They run all day, everyday, on computers more powerful than those that can play chess.
Oh man, this guy's not fooling around.
>>
>>71523978
And your advice about food is murder.

Hell yes people need to stock up on food. Your food will protest your guns a lot longer than your guns will protect your food.

You're going to be living in one of two place in the immediate future. 1) In a work/prison/death camp. Or 2) Under siege.

You should have been prepping like crazy for the last two decades, but for sure in the last five. If you've made absolutely no preparations until today, just stock up on one thing: A gun with one bullet.

When the music stops, the party's over. They're getting ready to implode the existing political paradigm through staged false flag terror attacks.

They will implode the world as it is and guide it's reconstruction into their Babylon world system and if you want to know what they're going to do to anybody who doesn't go along, read Gulag Archipelago.
>>
>>71524091
No bumper stickers, about a dozen water filters.

Why, what do you plan on drinking when the grid goes down, sucker?

I'll let you drink my pee.
>>
File: 1461148479551.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461148479551.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>71522013
TELL MY WAIFU I LOVE HER VERY MUCH
>>
File: 1461129788615.gif (996 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1461129788615.gif
996 KB, 500x265
>>71524330
K EK
>>
File: 1461148497356.png (187 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461148497356.png
187 KB, 480x360
>>71524838
SHE KNOWS!
>>
84 year old analyst for DARPA here, op is full of shit. The REAL danger is Nibiru which is going to clean our clock completely.

Pole shift, massive comet strikes, volcanos are going to blow. The earth will enter volcanic winter for 8 long years at the LEAST.

Forget Chinese gold, buy a deep underground military base instead. Join the breakaway civilization now or you are all surely dead.
>>
>>71522013

back /x/ happening fag

sage
>>
i don't get this meme
is this supposed to be funny?
>>
That's funny because I've been investing since I was 18 years old. I'm a 56 year old man on a Wednesday morning. I work on Wall St, maybe you've heard of it? I have a portfolio that is 8 cubits long when you write it all out, and I've got so many zeros in my bank accounts (yes, that's plural) that I've lost track. Money is literally nothing to me. That's wealth, my friends.

Why am I not working, you ask? well kid, when you get this rich sometimes the work works for you. Get it? Probably not, but whatever.

Anyway here's the deal. Shit's going down. All the financials. All the non-profits. They're all going down and most are going to be bankrupt. It's time to listen to me. I've worked with the most advanced algorithms known to man. They were designed in a joint partnership between my firm and IBM. They run all day, everyday, on computers more powerful than those that can play chess. Trust me, this isn't child's play.

So, you're probably looking up at the screen with tears in your eyes, aren't you, kid? You probably want to know what you can do to prepare yourself. Well, listen up, kiddo. Buy Chinese gold and bury it. Buy rare earth metals and stuff them under your mattress. Invest in mobile apps and withdraw as much money from your banking accounts as you possibly can. In the New World cash will rule everything around you. You're gonna need envelopes. Buy water. A lot of water. Store it in drums and distill it. Food will not be a concern but water definitely will be, and you need to prepare accordingly.

So, why tell you all this? Why take a break from my busy day to share this knowledge with anonymous posters on an anonymous image board? Well, I just care. I lay awake thinking of each one of you and the pain that is about to befall you. If I can convince even one of you to prepare for the madness that is to come, I'll sleep easier. Don't do it for yourselves then, do it for me. Trust me. You don't want to get caught with your pants down on this one, kid
>>
Why are you worried about us walk st fag, we will be coming for you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.