[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE MOST IMPORTANT FIGURE OF THE FIGHT AGAINST THE MAFIA JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
THE MOST IMPORTANT FIGURE OF THE FIGHT AGAINST THE MAFIA JUST SAID THAT THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THE SOUTH GOOD AGAIN IS TO TAKE IN IMMIGRANTS.

HE SAID THAT INTEGRATION IS THE ONLY WAY OF EUROPE TO DEAL WITH MIGRANTS.

HE ALSO SAID THAT THE TAXES THAT WE PAY ARE ALSO TAXES MADE TO HELP THEM. WE PAY TAXES FOR THAT THING TOO.

REEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS FUCKING HAPPENING. EVERYBODY LOST THEIR FUCKING MINDS.

WHAT DO THEY NEED TO FINALLY UNDERSTAND?

HOW MANY PEOPLE NEEDS TO DIE SO THAT THEY CAN UNDERSTAND.

HOW MANY PEOPLE? HOW MANY!??!?
>>
your next, mexico
>>
>>71521922
Took us almost 3,000 to go full ape shit on the ME
>>
>>71521922
source?
>>
>>71521965
M8
>>
Rougly 50% of actual Italians.

They clearly don't understand now. The only way they'll understand is when they actually see the effects of niggers and mudslimes taking over your country.
>>
>>71521922
>HOW MANY PEOPLE?

All of them.
>>
>>71521995
He was on skytg24. Look on google.
>>
>>71522124
Found it. Wew lad
>>
>>71522295
This country is absolutely shit.
>>
well.. the people who push mass immigration have a lot of money to bribe important political figures into supporting that idea
>>
>>71521922
Literally what the fuck.
Everybody knows that the mafia is behind the boat stream in lampedusa and basically owns 60% of the niggers that live there.
Can't tell if Saviano is being retarded here or just a kike sellout.
>>
>>71522679
I still have hope.
>>
>>71521922
angry?

as long as you value your own life more than the cause, do not imagine victory being possible
>>
>>71523128

Rofl it was Saviano? I watched a shit program this winter where he compared the US to ISIS. He's a cuck supreme.

Also Italy when the fuck are you going full march on Rome 2.0 and shitting down the pope's throat?
>>
>>71523128
Saviano is literally a jew
>>
File: cryfeelguy.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
cryfeelguy.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>71523260
Did you see the pol where Italy was the second country after Mexico that prefer Hitlery than Donald Trump?

Faggot, were cucked beyond redemption.
>>
>>71521965
kek'd
>>
>>71521965
We kill and torture people who enter illegally through the South border, fuck even native Indians are being kicked out to central America lmao.

Black/Arab immigrants would be fucking butchers here
>>
>>71523570
I always thought you were more reasnoble than your northern counterparts...

I don't even understand how things like these happen, how can a population become so leftist, how can so many people be this dumb.

*coming from a country where only 8% of the pop identifies with the left
*In a country where most of our left has policies similar to SD (for example) on immigration.
>>
>>71523850
*fucking butchered*
>>
File: 1457881744680.jpg (12 KB, 411x283) Image search: [Google]
1457881744680.jpg
12 KB, 411x283
>>71523260
>>71523506
> Roberto Saviano was born in Naples on September 22, 1979. Son of Luigi Saviano, a Neapolitan doctor, and Miriam Haftar, a Ligurian of Jewish origins, he grew up in the Naples suburb Caserta.

Literally every single time.
>>
>>71523570

How bad is the mafia in Italy?

>>71523850
Unless if your government wanted them.
>>
>>71523570
If you see how the media portraits both Trump and Clinton you'll understand.
>>
the fact that italy still has the mafia is a testament to what a greasy scummy people italians are

why have you not smashed them yet
>>
MG nest on the shores of Lampedusa and Sicily NOW!
>>
>>71521922
If you haven't noticed yet, your politicians are aiming to racemix you all to make Europe a melting pot like America, or worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
>>
>>71524049
How bad? They have infiltrated everywhere.

We are the most corrupted country in Europe. Corruption is part of our culture.

South is pratically mafia territory.
Just read right now that the covernment had to ''dismantle'' a local government (idk how to say it in engrish) because mafia infiltrated.

Were fucked.

>>71524088
Here in Italy they always make comparison of Trump with that faggot of Berlusconi.

People here in Italy only use tv to inform themselves and are brainwashed.

>>71524197
They are strong senpai. Plus corruptions runs rampant.
>>
>>71521922
>THE MOST IMPORTANT FIGURE OF THE FIGHT AGAINST THE MAFIA
>Saviano
>SAVIANO
>S A V I A N O
>mfw
>>
>>71524197

Does that apply to America, every single Balkan country, Russia and Japan as well?
>>
File: t.alberto balotelli.jpg (84 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
t.alberto balotelli.jpg
84 KB, 350x350
>>71524591
Faggot, Falcone and Borsellino died times ago.
>>
>>71524504

How did your mafias get that powerful?
>>
>>71524859
Remember how kikes control America?
We've too few of them, so mobsters took their place.
>>
>>71524817

What are you trying to imply, my dude?
>>
File: chimps.jpg (420 KB, 1003x1205) Image search: [Google]
chimps.jpg
420 KB, 1003x1205
>>71524963
Nothing.

Just that the most notable person after them related to the mafia fighting is this bald faggot.
>>
>>71524049
Not if armed citizens, Narcos and or armed forces doesn't want too.

Thank God Mexico is racist as fuck anyway
>>
>>71525255
>Not Di Matteo
>Saviano
>Fighting anything at all

lmao senpai
>>
>>71524859
The central government decided to make deals with them instead of fighting them.
At the same time politicians spent time defunding the police and making the justice system a mess.
>>
>>71525344
>Not if armed citizens
What? We can't own guns, or the average person doesn't know how to legally own a gun. Our gun control is very strict with tho it allows to have a licence to just own a small handgun.
>Armed Forces
Those are the goverment, they were made by the goverment and they are run by the goverment and they respond to goverment officials.
>Narcos
Why wouldn't they want more customers? All those refugees are huge junkies anyway.
>>
>>71525623

Same thing happened here in the 80s. Some the government had the brilliant idea of making a deal with the cartel. If they stopped committing crime, the government would prohibit the police from investigating them.

Which of course backfired and gave them the oppurtunity of mass importation of weapons.
>>
>>71525838
You know what the “auto defensas" are right? You know how the military in the borders do what they want?

And lmao you are retarded if you think narcos want outsiders who will create their own gangs, hell maras salvatrichas where infesting the South a few years ago and the narco kicked them all out (killed them)
Ml
>>
>>71521922
>THE MOST IMPORTANT FIGURE OF THE FIGHT AGAINST THE MAFIA JUST SAID

And now you know who your allies are, after all.
>>
>>71525344
/black/ here

i find it funny 80% of the countries here say "HA WE'RE SO RACIST HERE, U CAN'T GET IN OUR SECRET CLUB XDXD"

i've been to mexico several times, not just in the city either, always had a good time. Why are you so mad? lmao
>>
>>71521922

>south good again
>again
>>
>>71526077
The Auto Defensas took looted the guns from cartels. Very few of them actually owned a gun prior to the fight. And no, I don't know anything about the military in the border, i'm just a norteño in a fishing town.
>>
>>71523104
Exactly right.
>>
>>71526214

1 nigger visiting as a tourist is not the same as millions coming to seek asylum, Mexico won't ever accept negros or árabes
>>71526250
We are not arguing where the autodefenzas take their guns, the fact is that they can get them.
>>
>>71521922
i dont know how many need to die...but you seem to...why dont you pick up a carbine and make the change you want to see
>>
>>71526537
Why would the Mexican people want to fight muslims? I thought Televisa had them all brainwashed to lefty politics.
>>
>>71526228
>>71521922
Here we go boys, we all know what comes next
>>
>>71526537
also you should probably stop being so edgy, nobody cares about our country anyway.
>>
>>71524859
Same way the narcos run central and South America.
>>
>>71526228
this. Secession when my northern brothers?
>>
>>71524049
>Mexico
>Goverment
>>
>>71526537

How's the autodefesa doing there?
>>
My girlfriend is Italian. You better keep control of your country.

I don't want my children to have to bear the embarrassment of knowing they have genes of a cucked country.
>>
Also aren't Italians in the south like Mussolini tier nationalists?

I don't know much about it but I always thought that was the case.

I'd be interested in learning more if you were willing to talk about it.
>>
File: 7b1hkQX.png (104 KB, 1200x2776) Image search: [Google]
7b1hkQX.png
104 KB, 1200x2776
>>71524504
>We are the most corrupted country in Europe. Corruption is part of our culture.
>>
>>71521922
This happens because media depicts trump as evil itself here.

If they only knew what hilary has done...

Luckily, we are not the one voting.

Go trump, make the WEST great again
>>
>>71527372
Terrone here. I consider myself fairly nationalist but it isn't exactly the case for most people here. Nigger tier behavior, like WE WUZ KANGS N GREEKS N SHEIT ITS DA POLENTONE'S FAULT WE DINDU NUFFIN GIB MONEY FO DEM HIGHWAYS is unfortunately actually fairly common, although not the majority, thank lord. The rest just doesn't give a shit and goes on with their life.
>>
>>71527023
Probably never

Do you think we actually like living in the shit we live in? Don't you think that is depressing that everytime one of us strives to do something 3 giuseppino espositos fucks everything up?

Thing is, the state likes the situation we currently are, they made a deal when the state was formed ( remember the mafia- state alliance) north to the state, south to the mafia.

Is usefull to have the organized crime confined to the south. So you can use it as a tool to manipulate election and free trade, without risking incrimination.

Goddamnit, there's a NASA convention at naples university but everyone is fucking busy with naples rome footbalp match.

We deserve this
>>
>>71521965
fpbptbhfam
>>
>>71521922

they a need to die.

you understand your mission.

it is a mission from God.
>>
>>71528776
We have to start to give a shit terrone brother. Nationally the muzzy population is around 2% so we are kinda safe... But what when it will increase? Maybe our bigotry will play in our favor, imagine sonething like the rape of cologne happening here..: in the south... A lawless manhunt
>>
>>71521922
I thought Italians were pretty much the only successful multiculti nation? all the pure blooded Romans went to Romania
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.