[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
37.5% of women have a bachelor’s degree or higher, 29.5% of men do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1364016867048.jpg (285 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1364016867048.jpg
285 KB, 720x960
http://time.com/4064665/women-college-degree/

I wonder what the future will look like
>>
If the degree is on something like Women's studies, they're not smarter than men. Quite possibly more retarded, because they racked tens or hundreds of thousands of student debt pursuing the degree while the idiotic white male took up a blue collar job.
>>
>>71521089
Their also less likely to save money, more likely to "underemployed" (Lets face it anyone employing a women s over-employing them.) and also more likely to be whiny little bitches now go to the kitchen make me sandwich and give me a bj.
>>
File: 1423501210819.jpg (1 MB, 800x2340) Image search: [Google]
1423501210819.jpg
1 MB, 800x2340
most women are educated in bullshit

expect it to get worse
>>
>>71521089
This is what happens when you feminise the education system

Bring back selective education, competitive spirit and encourage masculinity. Bring back traditional teaching methods and discipline.

No more soft, modern, SJW teaching.
>>
Women are not intelligent, what they are though, is desperate for validation, so they study constantly before their exams, all that information leaves their brains as soon as the exams are over
>>
File: 31525-1m4guot.jpg (1023 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
31525-1m4guot.jpg
1023 KB, 1600x1067
>yfw straight white college educated married males over the age of 35 are only 5% of the population
>>
>>71521464
You and I both know this shit wont change until it reaches the bottom first.
>>
>>71521584
They know better than to get married only to lose half of everything he has 10-15 years down the road
>>
>>71521089
remember, this kind of discrimination is fine
>>
As a college student, i have to say that female students tend to work harder, study more, and generally dont slack around as much. So these numbers dont surprise me at all.
>>
>>71521607
I know. Men are being left behind, which is complete disastrous. Male employment has been going down for years, while female employment has risen, thanks to bullshit jobs and quotas, declining industry and mass immigration, most of which is supported by women, in addition to emasculating men and destroying the family unit, allowing their hypergamous instincts to run wild. Men used to hold Western society together. It won't end well.
>>
>>71521089
This is because 90% of teachers are female, and they are more often single feminist extremists who artificially inflate the grades of women and hate men in general. Bias in education is the problem, not men.
>>
>>71521089
Is that a drawing of Miki from katawa shoujo?
>>
How would the percentages be if they didn't count women studies and art?
>>
Im in a Biology program and want to go into biochemistry. Most women in my classes want to go into environmental science. There may be more women in college but theyre picking careers that pay far lesd
>>
Women care more about not failing/validation. Men care about the subject matter. College is gen ed-heavy and without deep engagement with subject now.
>>
>>71522299

y
>>
>>71521089
I wonder how many of those are social """science""" degrees.
>>
>>71521089
BEST CRIPPLE

>>71522299
Yeah, this is an edit off of one of her screenshots.
>>
>>71521089
All the girls and women I have met in my life were good at what they wanted to do, but too narrow to have general knowledge about history, geography, politics, music and so on.

Men tend to have more autistic passions - such as knowing lots of things from a broader variety of things, some of them not even mattering (as I know shitloads of things about Svalbard and Mongolia).

And I would give my guess - men who can't get a woman's appreciation by physical aspect and attitude tends to go on the knowledge part and overwhelm her with the amount of things he knows.
>>
>>71521089

Hahaha what future? Either we invent the artificial womb, do away with women and go into space as uploaded consciousnesses or we end up in diversity world, waiting for the sun to explode
>>
I studied History and Art History. Art History is full of women, but most of the time they don't even want to do something at least vaguely productive like archeology or restauration of works of art, no they want to be artists themselves or work in art galleries, or non-profits.

At least here universities are ""free"", Women in the US pay a shit ton of money to learn nothing valuable or important.
>>
>>71522219

That's why my son is going to a boys only school.
>>
>>71523452
It would be a good idea - throughout school I have been mostly mocked by girls who couldn't handle the fact that I would roast them back.

I would have banter wars with boys with none of us getting mad - but the girls are so hypocrite.
>>
>>71523452
>my wife's son
ftfy
>>
>>71521089
>women will want to find the right man
>realise he doesn't have a degree
>Dont marry him
>more and more women being miserable that they can't find a smart man and party until they're used up
>>
What the fuck?

I don't know one person without a bachelors degree.
>>
>>71523915
Birds of a feather flock together.

Go walk around a Wal Mart and see if the average customer is the same as the people in your social circle.
>>
File: Degas-_La_classe_de_danse_1874.jpg (662 KB, 867x1024) Image search: [Google]
Degas-_La_classe_de_danse_1874.jpg
662 KB, 867x1024
>>71523915
That's because you are a privelegied piece of shit, and what's wrong with western society. We need craftsmen, soldiers, workers, not failed artists, academics and researchers. Culture and sciences is important, but the market is saturated. No one wants to do manual labor, we are weak.

And I say that as a failed academic. I'm happy with what I studied, but I have to be realistic: I would be more useful to my country as a plumber, an electrician, a soldier, etc.
>>
>>71524922
Mr. Miyagi knows where da white women at
>>
>>71523808
My son from your wife.
>>
>>71521089
Bright for the men that have qualifications. Women stop trying once they have kids.
>>
>>71521421
"Health professional" includes a lot of great careers and engineering is not what it used to be.
>>
>>71525193
BANTZ
REKT
>>
>>71521089
Daily reminder that this wasn't a problem if strong women treated uneducated men the same way strong men treat uneducated women.

But because women are degenerate and have zero empathy, you get young men who choose to become gay, transition, or thrive off video game autism and junk food.
>>
>>71525932

Thank you, Jew.

Women are such vile horrible creatures.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.