[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hexagram.png (2 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
hexagram.png
2 KB, 263x191
What do jews in general feel about the rising of anti-semitism and increase in redpilling in the world?
Muslims hate jews and the rest of the world blames the jewish propaganda and control for their problems. A high % of muslims dont believe in the holocaust and that % is rising everywhere else also. What is the view on the future?
>>
what the fuck does this even mean you 3rd world turd
>>
>>71520866
I dont take offense from descendants of criminals.
>>
>>71521012
I don't take offense from drugniggers
>>
>>71521012
Aren't you of arabic descent? Isn't that about the same?
>>
>>71520748
>What do jews in general feel about the rising of anti-semitism and increase in redpilling in the world?
Jew here.

The /pol/tard memes are good for a laugh, nothing more.

Antisemitism outside of /pol/ makes me upset sometimes, cause we have raping Muslims and Blacks on our streets, before our eyes - and people will still look for obscure Jewish conspiracies.
>>
let's just say I'm glad I'm blond
>>
>>71521241
the crew cries out as he stabs you in the back
>>
File: WJC-refugees[1].jpg (219 KB, 800x719) Image search: [Google]
WJC-refugees[1].jpg
219 KB, 800x719
>>71521241
well there were a shitload of Jews trying to make it happen

not sure if this was a giant jewish fuckup or what. Anyway I don't feel too sorry for you. A bit, but the global Jewish organisations and Jewish academics worked their asses off to make this happen.
>>
>>71521480
So what, some Jews are liberal? Must be a conspiracy.
>>
Khazars aren't Semitic. Nice try, Ashkenazi.
>>
>>71521110
My family was on the slaughter arabs side, not in the breed with them.
Sweden 2.0 in Canada anytime soon? how many hundreds of thousands of inmigrants were you importing this year?
Dont forget to sing them that arab conquest song as welcome. Bitch.
>>
>>71521241
As a jew, what do you feel about chief rabbis in Europe asking for more refugees? Do you think they want you to Aliya to Israel? Its trending now.
Conspiracies are not conspiracies when they turn observed historic events, the participation of communists in the Katyn massacre was a conspiracy until the fallen USSR declasified the papers. Jews pushing for inmigration from 3rd world countries into the west is no conspiracy.
>>
feels bad but at the same time im disgusted at what the despora jews are doing to the world.
>>
>>71521992
Do you think it is causing a rise in antisemitism?
>>
>>71523094
it probably is but at the same time muslims recently are doing an excellent job showing the world why we hate them, so as absurd as it is, we're fucking it up for ourselves while the muslims are actually helping us by being dirty savages.
>>
>>71521543
>*some*
>>
>>71523387
Pretty much nails it. It's a race to the bottom and the muslims are winning
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.