[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://news.sky.com/story/1681865/c ouncil-proud-of-asking-k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Trans BS.png (435 KB, 1087x641) Image search: [Google]
Trans BS.png
435 KB, 1087x641
http://news.sky.com/story/1681865/council-proud-of-asking-kids-to-choose-gender

The fuck is this?
>>
> We recognise that not all children and young people identify with the gender they were assigned at birth or may identify as a gender other than male or female

These are British politicians saying this.
>>
>asking kids things they have no clue about
>irresponsibly directing kids to make decisions about things that can change their entire lives
>>
I would have said dinosaur or batman at that age

Jesus Christ this is so fucked
>>
>>71520119
fucking mitsubishi
>>
>>71520119
God damin why would a kid care about his/her gender? the only thing they want to do is how to get to space with a freaking rocket made of lego or how to dress their dolls, God damn it, can they just live their childhood in peace?
>>
Gas us all, lets start from the beginning again
>>
>>71520161
that hurt to read
>>
Glad this doesn't happen at the kindergarten where I work yet. But I'm scared it will. You see people who make up this stuff are often women with no children. They don't know how to be around a child, how to treat a child. They fully expect a child to have some kind of understanding of their identity, when this development actually continues all the way to your 20s.
>>
>You can't tie your shoelaces but you can choose your gender
>Let's start the hormonal treatment next week!
>>
Hopefully cunts like these can't hide behind the EU skirt come the 23rd

Roll on the 23rd
>>
Brainwashing children. 20 years from now society will be fucked when these children are adults.
>>
> Brighton
>>
File: sigmund.jpg (84 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
sigmund.jpg
84 KB, 1200x1200
>brainwashing children about their gender the moment they develop a conscience about their own genitals
>>
>>71520119
This just in: 63% of UK youth identify as the Spiderman gender.
>>
When I hit puberty it was simple for me. I wanted to fuck bitches, the girls all were in this Madonna phase with crosses and mess tshirts showing there black bra and big hair.
>>
>>71520119
I identify as a gender-fluid trans-niggerabian red-haired semi-wolf.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.