[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single generation that have caused as much harm to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Is there a single generation that have caused as much harm to the human species as boomers? Millenials aren't even close to being as destructive. The fact that 99% of the people here being millenials are proof of that.
>>
>>71518950
Everyone on /pol/ would be great parents.

Children -- like women, niggers, and liberals --- need to be disciplined by a strong, authoritative Father figure like us.

We will beat a woman to reform her. We will beat a kid to make it strong.

We are redpilled

DEUS VULT brothers
>>
>>71518950
>Millenials aren't even close to being as destructive.

That's because the majority of millenials are still too young, don't have kids and reliant on their parents to cause any significant impact on society.

The damage Boomers caused only became evident after they became middle aged and started getting kids preparing to take their places.

Give it 10~20 years and you'll see the damage that millenials will cause. Not even Trump will be able to stop it.
>>
>>71519046
Right on, Monica! Off to Sweden, to get that blonde pussy.
>>
>>71519242
This
Millennials are going to be way worse than the boomers ever were.
>>
mabye its cus milenials just post on dumb internet forums instead of doing anything real that could do any damage so ina waay 4chan has stopped like a bunch of shootings cause they were too sucked into 4chan
>>
>>71518950
The Normans were pretty damn destructive.
>>
>>71519475

>prostitute cartel
>jewelry
>hardmode on life

Yeah sounds like Brazil.
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>71519564
>>
>>71518950
Very interesting
>>
Millineals eat up boomer identity politics bullshit, making us just as bad. Of course, those on the fringes like a majority of /pol/ will be labeled crazy, solely for being rational, self-interested human beings.
>>
>>71518950
Nah I'd say it's millenials. They're the ones responsible for all of this. While Boomers were still comparatively conservative (by a lot), millenials are just so bad.
t. millenial
>>
>>71518950
>I am mad at being born my parents suck because they gave me life food and shelter and toys.
>>
"waaah waaah im not a baby waaaaahhhh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcqkozRfx_Q
>>
>>71518950
>boomers
Sweden you aren't america. Your generations are, while similiar, different. Also, roll.
>>
File: 1458815874944.jpg (98 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458815874944.jpg
98 KB, 700x1200
> All these self-hating faggots

I thought this was a conservative forum? How come everyone is acting like fucking liberals?
>>
>>71518950
Someone post that rolling tv pasta
>>
The
>>
>>71518950
>Millenials aren't even close to being as destructive.

Give it time.
>>
>>71518950

Millennials are fucking garbage. We have a holier-than-thou attitude and we try to label ourselves as being pure and different from the world's corruptions, yet we contribute so much to the world's corruptions - now more than ever due to technology.
>>
The millenials will be the first generation of the west that just gives up and hands over their nation and culture to Islam.

We will be looked back upon as the shittest generation of all time.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.