[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the end game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
What is Belarus Endgame. What do they want.

I already know Russia wants to liberate the land they lost in in 1991. But what is Belarus master plan. Why are they align with Russia
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x334
>>
>>71518708
As far as I undestand, both sides are in-principle okay with Russia diploannexing Belarus, we just don't agree on terms. So we are locked in a slow and boring debate on those terms for about a decade now.
>>
>>71518708
Belarus is basically Russia
>>
>>71518829
What will happen once Belarus becomes part of Russia?
>>
>>71518968
It becomes part of Russia.
>>
>>71518708
Belarus is Russia with a mustauche instead of Putin.
>>
>>71518968

Nothing much. Poland probably wouldn't be too happy, but daily life would be the same for everybody involved.
>>
>>71519058
Why? Ukraine took your manufacturing.
>>
>>71519199

> ukraine took manufacturing

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahaahxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
Belarus(Read: White Russia), is basically Russia m8, they're just a colony that's allowed to exist.

>For now.
>>
File: Neptune.jpg (99 KB, 459x690) Image search: [Google]
Neptune.jpg
99 KB, 459x690
>>71519133
What is your country stance on the whole Russia becoming Soviet Union 2: Electric Boogaloo?
>>
>>71518708

The Soviet Union never collapsed. It's called Belarus. It's the same thing as the USSR except smaller and with the ability to start your own business.

It's a lot better than Russia imo. There are no oligarchs in Belarus.

They're aligned with Russia because even though Putin has different economic politics (less state control) they both dislike US imperialism and have nostalgia for USSR
>>
>>71518708
they are waiting for the return of the king
>>
>>71519433
Would your country protest if Russia annex Belarus?
>>
>>71519199
>Crimea in Russian hands
>Industial sectors of east Ukraine with pro-Russian rebels
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 556x561
I know a chick from Belarus, she is working 2 jobs, makes like 400€/month and has to live in a tiny apartment with her parents.
I always show off what kind of things I buy, like brand clothes, good food and cheeseburger from McDonalds, she is serioulsy impressed by this and tries everything to get my attention.
She always sends selfies or n00dz hoping I take the bait, she constantly goes on how nice a vacation would be and makes hints that I should invite her over n shit and always goes on a rant how shitty belarus is.

Fucking funny as fuck
>>
>>71519479
Tecnically, the current idea is not to annex Belarus, but to gradually shift more power to the already existing Union State of Belarus and Russia. So, once again technically, it would be formation of another country, not annexation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State
>>
Well, we're already balls deep into another 1947. Union State WHEN?
>>
>>71519585
>not trying out a relationship with a potentially submissive, traditional, belarussian wifematerial and instead probably choosing a german femicunt who will cuck you with some kebab

ach mensch hans...
>>
File: 3 (1).jpg (87 KB, 531x505) Image search: [Google]
3 (1).jpg
87 KB, 531x505
>>71519692
Why is every flag a reminder of the Soviet union
>>
>>71519625
What do they gain from doing this beside fucking over eastern Europe
>>
>>71519829
Because the Union State is founded on nostalgia for Soviet Union.
>>
>>71519829
Stop posting weebshit you fucking faggot
>>
>>71518968
first step in conquering the world obv
>>
It's basically like russia, exept it never collapsed quite like Russia did with the oligarch wars of the 1990's. So it's generally stable. THe main plan of Belarus is to keep it that way.
>>
>>71520524
Why couldn't Ukrainians do the same? I mean they always boast about being better than the russians
>>
>>71520264
Will it really join Russia? it might be a good thing since Russia has more western ground, will be closer to kalingrad and the belarussian people will become part of the Russian Federation which probably means a better life atleast it is for the crimeans.

Besides that we don't hear much about Belarus besides them having a leader since the Soviet union and that it is called 2 names. Belarus but mostly white Russia
>>
>>71519805
Nah i'm not choosing a Femicunt from here, I think I check out more slav chicks before I decide.
The problem with the one I mentioned is she likes it a little bit too much to use sexual stuff to get what she wants.
When you refuse something she instantly goes "oh well no n00dz for you anymore", and i'm like "alright I ask one of my other female friends instead c ya later" few minutes later she comes crawling back.

At first it was amusing but it gets old since she seems to never learn from it.

She also has no idea how to get a Dick hard and i'm tired only ever seeing her in pajamas because shes afraid I make
Jokes over her cheap clothes or some shit.
I think when she would live here in the west it would instantly corrupt her and fry her lizard brain.
>>
>>71520791
West corrupt everything. Men and women alike.
As women are weaker they got corrupted faster.
>>
Belarus is like USSR in small.
But people are very nice and it's clean as fuck. Nicest people in EE.
>>
>>71518708
>I already know Russia wants to liberate the land they lost in in 1991
We just want you to leave us the fuck alone.
>>
>>71520758
I doubt it will in the near future. For Russian elites, Belarus already provides all the econimical benefits it can, plus it acts as a sort-of buffer zone between Russia and Europe. For Belarussian elites, annexation means being absorbed into Russian elite and loosing quite a bit of status. As the saying goes, it is better to be the first one in Hell than the second one in Heaven. So the elites of both countries don't really want it.

And who cares about what common people think, right?
>>
>>71521336
What added benefits will Belarus bring to Russia?
>>
>>71521474
World of Tanks
superior tractors and other mechanization
>>
>>71521624
>World of Tanks
>superior tractors and other mechanization
Jesus Christ. Why is Belarus better than Ukraine and Russia
>>
>>71522107
War Thunder>WoT desu lad
>>
File: 500.gif (492 KB, 500x201) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
492 KB, 500x201
>>71522163
>>
Wait what is belarus relations with its neighbors and with the E.U
>>
>>71518708
I think from what i've seen likely diplomatic integration with russia in the form of the union state
>>
>>71518708
Their masterplan is STABILITY and POTATOES
>>
>>71523328
Not a bad plan t.b.h
>>
>>71519805
You do realize they just leave as soon as they get citizenship right??

When they come they will be your qt submissive wife, and tell you she wants to marry you because "love" and "tradition"
>>
>>71519162
All we want is Grodno, Brzesć and those areas that are heavily populated by Poles (I look at you, Litwo Koweńska...)
>>
File: fasizmui ne skinai.jpg (383 KB, 700x482) Image search: [Google]
fasizmui ne skinai.jpg
383 KB, 700x482
>>71524771
Vilnius has been officialy cleansed of Poles and they were sent back to appropriate Kolkhozes in the province.
>>
>>71524771
>>71525364
Jesus christ why do you turn on one another for more land
>>
File: Wilno.jpg (13 KB, 233x137) Image search: [Google]
Wilno.jpg
13 KB, 233x137
>>71525364
>cleansed out
Żmudzinie, you wasn't able even to do the genocide right
>>
>>71525493
Because Belarus and Lithuania are lost. They governments are eternally fucked up and full of homo sovietus and some good pepole that have political views that sums up to more than "MUH 1921" are vast miniority. We just want to save what remeins.
>>
>>71526410
Bullshit lies.
>>
>>71526410
I already know lithuania wants to be part of russia. But tha doesn't mean you uave to betray each other
>>
>>71526565
>Cenus done by Lithuanian gov
>Bullshit lies
God, and I thought that "Lithuanians are the greatest butthurters in Europe besides Russians" are just a meme

Look kid. Actually I like Lithuanians. They are like part of the family. But you need to start act like a adult nation that you are.

>>71526951
No, you get it wrong. It is not a betray. A betray means that they trust them. And they don't since Żeligowski
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.