[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mrs. Clinton’s decisive victory ended a string of wins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>Mrs. Clinton’s decisive victory ended a string of wins by Mr. Sanders and gave her more delegates than her advisers expected. Her base of support was Long Island, the five boroughs, and upstate cities, with female and black and Hispanic voters turning out for her in especially strong numbers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/20/us/politics/new-york-primary.html

Why do niggers love Hillary so much? Don't get me wrong, I hope she wins because she's the only one who will protect us against Putin, but niggers should vote for Sanders since underprivileged people have most to gain from free health insurance, free unemployment insurance and free education
>>
File: 1458162682760.png (141 KB, 346x405) Image search: [Google]
1458162682760.png
141 KB, 346x405
Excuse me, but what would breaking up the big banks do to solve sexism and racism??
>>
File: 1459987940024.jpg (50 KB, 600x1037) Image search: [Google]
1459987940024.jpg
50 KB, 600x1037
>>71517138
Because they loved Bill Clinton.
He was a real nigga
>>
>>71517138
because they're voting for her last name. They don't know anything about her nor do they pay attention to politics.

They just know Bill loves blacks and he did good and shit for da economy. plus, he got his dick suked bruh he one of us
>>
why is she visiting a prison?
>>
>>71517138
Even niggers are smart enough to not vote for a commie
>>
>>71517234
Liberal paradise
Free Housing
Free Food
Free Healthcare
Only guards have guns
>>
Because sanders iz racist and says about niggers that they are poor, uneducated & criminals
>>
>>71517138
Good marketing, name recognition. Also, they probably feel how hard Bernie tries to win them over, which makes them suspicious.
>>
Niggers are getting free shit already.

Why would they want to extend that to entitled middle class whites?
>>
>>71517138
Because it's fixed you retarded cuck
>>
File: IMG_1830.jpg (21 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1830.jpg
21 KB, 429x410
>Don't get me wrong, I hope she wins because she's the only one who will protect us against Putin
>>
>>71517138
> protect us against Putin

Are you really sure of that?
I only expect her to piss him off and protect herself and rich supporters.
Honestly I'd say Trump is the best foot that since Putin likes Trump quite a lot.
Hillary won't start WW3 with Russia like Bernie might but that's only because she doesn't want her and her oligarch friends to lose money or power. She'll gladly let Europe burn if that's for her gain in any way.

Literally nobody else except for her voters trust her a centimeter and are afraid of how backstabbing her entire career has been.
>>
>>71518427
>>71517949

What is being ironic
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.