[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEE IM MORE POPULAR THAN HILLARY MAYBE IF I DIDNT APPEAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
REEEEEEE IM MORE POPULAR THAN HILLARY MAYBE IF I DIDNT APPEAL TO STONERS MY SUPPORTERS WOULD GO OUT AND VOTE AND ID WIN I SWEAR
>>
>>71516940
Would help if more of his supporters were old enough to vote.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1024x768
If by stoners you mean Cucks
>>
>>71516940
I was looking to see how Reddit took the loss of Bernie, and they are super fucking delusional it is insane. They are just panicing, donating a bunch of shit and just saying "HAHA DON'T WORRY GUYS HILLARY IS STILL GROSS HAHA!"
>>
>>71518975
>>71518960
It get's funnier every time.
>>
Surely you're not suggesting that Hillary is stealing the election?
>>
even I don nee grasses to know you lose, hirrary win.
>>
Who do you think Berniefags would vote for? Trump or Hillary?
>>
>>71519218
they vote for Trump. He have big dick, he big man. Can eat lot of noodles.
>>
File: 1456993368255.jpg (65 KB, 439x746) Image search: [Google]
1456993368255.jpg
65 KB, 439x746
Im glad the dirty kike lost new york
>>
>>71519101
My favorite:
"Maybe a majority of the people don't agree with him"
"Are you tolling or are you serious"
I couldn't stop laughing
>>
>>71519218

Whom for fuck's sake, whom, you fucking paki cunt
>>
>>71519608
you so angry, you need sreep.
>>
>>71519440
Clearly it's Hillary's fault it can't get a job.
>>
>>71519348
>>71519217
>Can eat lot of noodles

My fucking sides
>>
>>71516940
There is nothing more satisfying than seeing liberaly getting destroyed. Seeing them desperate is the best. It just heals my heart in a way that usually only cute 2D girls do.
>>
69% of people under 30 voted for bernie. The reason he lost is because of low information boomers.
>>
I'd suggest Shillary stole the election if i didn't know his supporters are the same faggots asking where was Bernie on the GOP ballots.

Fucking idiots the lot of 'em
>>
>>71519726

How you speak with great wall of China blocking degenerate western interweb? You People's Party spy
>>
File: dick balson.jpg (2 MB, 3145x2632) Image search: [Google]
dick balson.jpg
2 MB, 3145x2632
>>71516940

At what point does he realize he has 0% chance of winning and is only doing damage to the Democrat party and drop out? The polls in the next few states like PA and KY have him getting BTFO by a 20 point margin or more. Does he actually think he'll be able to force a brokered convention being 800 delegates behind or is this all one big scheme to continue to take gullible Redditors money?
>>
>>71519800

That's democracy for you. Your vote has the same weight as a mouth-breathing retard.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.