[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS THERE NOTHING INTERESTING REMAINING ON THE INTERNET?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 0007-1455331401966.gif (101 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
0007-1455331401966.gif
101 KB, 800x473
WHY IS THERE NOTHING INTERESTING REMAINING ON THE INTERNET?
>>
you spend more time bitching about it than creating it
>>
Because it is full of normies now. Normies ruin everything.
>>
>>71516950
Damn first time I agree with a roach
Why are you guys always on the other side of the argument?
>>
>>71516950
Actually this, yeah.

Interesting things happen once in a month or even longer, I barely see anything new that would make me laugh or even get interested in something. Fuck.
>>
>>71516825
A few massive sites have consolidated everything and it's now full of plebs.
>>
Depression.
>>
>>71516950
This.
Everything is so artificial, shallow... The YouTube videos are all the same shit.
>>
>>71517166
>>71516950
Here's your two answers. Normies infested the internet and most of the internet's traffic goes to a select few websites. When Facebook and YouTube are the main driving forces behind the production of original content, you're going to get the most boring, insipid content you can imagine, which appeals to the absolute lowest common denominator.
>>
>>71516825
because you eat da poopoo
>>
Because this is literally the best place in the Internet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.