[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a friendly reminder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: 808223_630x354.jpg (31 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
808223_630x354.jpg
31 KB, 630x354
Just your friendly reminder that the Confederate flag is racist, unamerican and traitorous.
>>
>>71516770
>traitorous.
Maybe but so are the Stars and Stripes if you think about it. For do they not also represent a Nation that rose up in rebellion against its rightful ruler at the time? In fact it is the treasonous aspect of the Confederate flag that truly makes it American. Additionally the flag and the sentiments behind it were not racially motivated but instead culturally motivated so it is not racist.
>>
>>71516770
I respect the flag since the flag stood for true american southern values and traditional way of living.

Stop shitposting brit, the south is truly something every american should be proud of, since it's a somewhat of a stronghold of the core american values.

South Carolina - New York, pick one
>>
So its just like the Union Jack?
>>
No one gives a shit about this flag except for try hard rednecks (that are not actually rednecks)
source: myself
>>
>>71517144
>Plantation overlords or factory overlords
>pick one
nah
>>
File: 1387149534828.jpg (39 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1387149534828.jpg
39 KB, 500x461
>>71518063
I love Space Oddity
>>
>>71516770
>Confederate States of America
>un-American
It's in the name, seems pretty American to me desu
>>
>>71516770
>not realizing that the CSA is a British Monarchy sympathizer

fuck off from Briton, ahmed
>>
this is the best confederate flag, the CSA would've been bros
>>
Daily reminder that if the Confederacy had won, you'd be ruled by your state and not a federal government.
>>
File: dfsgsdfg.png (1 MB, 816x624) Image search: [Google]
dfsgsdfg.png
1 MB, 816x624
>>
File: fhkgkfk.png (797 KB, 707x464) Image search: [Google]
fhkgkfk.png
797 KB, 707x464
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.