[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white nationalist women always from the underclass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Why are white nationalist women always from the underclass?
>>
>>71515220

I've always noticed that those types of women are huge sluts. I tried to ignore it, but they are. They only get involved in the movements so they can get attention from beta males, and so maybe Chad can date them. They are not nice or modest at all. It's just the truth.
>>
File: Canada australia.jpg (130 KB, 1270x716) Image search: [Google]
Canada australia.jpg
130 KB, 1270x716
>>71515305
>>
File: 1461096571942.jpg (76 KB, 757x451) Image search: [Google]
1461096571942.jpg
76 KB, 757x451
>>71515338
>>
>>71515305
All women involved in any kind of subcultures are generally huge sluts
>>
The ones with class don't have to be loud about it, but we do exist.
>>
I find nothing sexier than white trash women, dressed sleeveless shirts, pregnant and wearing shorts that are 2 sizes two small.

I'd kill for a bitch that would be happy with a carton of cigarettes and a trailer to fuck in.
>>
>>71515220
Alot of young white nationalist of both genders are from the lower income class
They are on the front lines of the economy they can see all the damage multiculturalism does to an economy
>>
i assume most of the rich ones go to universities and become diehard "we are all humans open the borders" liberals
>>
>>71515220
Oh look, another one line shill thread with a rhetorical question.
>>
>>71515338

It wasn't a shitpost, chap. It was just the truth.
>>
>>71515220
Because upper middle class is sheltered and the lower class experience the daily consequences of immigration.

Who are the most racists ? The lower class.
Bobos want to reeducate their "wrongthink" but they fail to understand that racism is just a consquence of everyday reality.
When you are white and live among niggers or mudslimes you can only hate them for the filfth they are.
>>
>>71515220
Spoiled people always grow up to be cucks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.