[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia flyby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: assposter.jpg (21 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
assposter.jpg
21 KB, 432x288
Can someone explain to me what Russia is thinking? Wtf, are they trying to start something?

Nukes are game over Russia, none of us win.
So what gives? wtf are you doing?
>>
someone help me understand.
>>
It was a bored pilot in an unarmed jet jesus christ it's no big deal
>>
>>71514907
>Nukes are game over Russia, none of us win.

that is generally how they feel about us as well.
>>
Nukes are slightly exaggerated

The holocaust was slightly, er sorry, GREATLY exaggerated

JUST BECAUSE SOME CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE DISINFORMATION DOESN'T MEAN A FEW ARENT JUST PLAIN OL TRUTH

NUKES ARE CLOSER TO BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA THAN THEY ARE REALITY
>>
>>71514907
Don't be retarded anon, it's just standard military protocols that tabloid media are blowing out of proportions without regard for actual context.
>>
>>71514907
You have to feed your people somehow, especially when you are a Tsar of Russia.

With minimal monthly salary at 89$ and economy falling apart, you can't feed your people with bread, so you feed them games - ""majesty"".

Russians are brainwashed to hate America and provocations like these are a sign of being a "superpower", which keeps people happy.
>>
>americans afraid of nukes

lol pussy
>>
>>71514907
>Nukes are game over Russia, none of us win.

Sounds good to me. What, you want Israel or China to win? Might as well go out with a bang rather than a slanty eyed or hook nosed whimper.
>>
Russia would actually put up a scary fight against the US in a conventional war.

Our equipment is so wasteful for every tax dollar spent.

Russia knows nukes aren't exactly 100% real and is going to play the US like a bitch until it reveals this.

Le evil dictator meme asian hitler in North Korea has been trying to redpill you dumb as fuck round eyes but you just cant figure out why your government keeps telling you lies.
>>
>>71514907
Question for everyone!!?!??!

WOULD THEY DO THIS IF TRUMP WAS PREZ?

Give me run down what would most likely happen and if this happened under him what would he do?
>>
>>71514907
>>71515102
Not sure what you are referring to, but if you mean the stuff in Ukraine and Syria then remember that NATO has pretty much been backing Ivan up against a wall. We forced Russia's hand.

When they took down the Berlin Wall, we promised not to expand NATO eastward, but then we went ahead and kept on doing that. If Ukraine joined the EU and NATO, it would mean cheap Western goods flooding Russian markets, Russian manufacturing would suffer (much worse than under 'sanctions')

Both Crimea and Syria also contain Russian naval bases, and we are supporting violent revolutions in these countries to get rid of their Russian connection
>>
>>71515883
Badly phrased question. The world doesn't know what kind of a president Trump would be.

Russians would probably be cautious during the first two years or so to figure out what kind of a guy he really is.

These provocations do not have any practical benefits except for these two:

1) Raising Putin's ratings in Russia and legitimizing him as a ruler, plus damage control from falling economy;

2) A sign that USA shouldn't get too close to Russia's borders.
>>
>>71516081
I personally think Putin really really hates obama, didnt he call him a dumb monkey or someshit?

Im just thinking if trump was in he wouldnt do this because pretty sure he likes trump.
>>
Russians have deliberately violated our air space a number of times, and they've done it to other countries too. It gets people here pretty nervous about what are they trying to do. It's probably some kind of display of bravado/strength, attempt to intimidate others, and/or a test to see what kinds of reactions they elicit.

Also, the Russian-US relationship isn't all that good right now, and the US isn't very welcome nearby Russia's borders. People over here were very anxious and worried about some training exercise where Finnish troops would be training with the US; it felt like an unneeded provocation against the country in our neighbor. US stretching its muscles in the Baltic Sea can be considered a threat, and the recent flyby was probably a response to that.
>>
>>71516228
Putin himself of course no, but the whole Kremlin agenda always supports this "Obama-monkey" image. As I said, russians are brainwashed against the USA on daily basis.

As for Trump, Putin said he would like Trump/Bernie as a president. The reason is that both candidates want "to be friends" with Russia, that's it. It's all blabber at this point, the moment Trump or somebody else steps into the office to face real problems like Russian troops in Kaliningrad (border with Poland/Lithuania, covering the baltic sea and possibly Scandinavia), Crimea, Caucusus, Syria, they will speak differently. Because every country wants to ensure its interest, and USA won't just let geopolitical domination go, and there is no middle ground with Russia here.
>>
File: putinbush.jpg (407 KB, 1132x1676) Image search: [Google]
putinbush.jpg
407 KB, 1132x1676
>>71515883
>>71516228
I think the personal relationship of the US and Russian presidents can matter. I feel like at least some part of the current icy relations between the countries is because Obama and Putin don't really like one another or see things eye-to-eye.

Trump has said good things about Putin and vice versa, right? And he's said he considers Nato obsolete. These things look like good signs. But only time will tell; Trump has to become president first (and I'm not very hopeful that it will happen). Only after that you could see how the personal chemistry between the two men would be like, and whether it will affect the politics between the countries.
>>
he just watched top gun and wanted to get in the danger zone
>>
>>71518035
Putin clearly missing his waifu there
>>
File: 1458422946283.jpg (39 KB, 490x653) Image search: [Google]
1458422946283.jpg
39 KB, 490x653
>sail us navy ship to Russian coast
>russian fighters tell you to fuck off
>cry about how aggressive Russians are and how they want war
>>
File: r133678_448293.jpg (100 KB, 840x711) Image search: [Google]
r133678_448293.jpg
100 KB, 840x711
>>71514907
America are the aggressor here. The ship was thousands of miles from america, something like 24 miles from russia. America are the ones provoking russia not the other way around.

The russians wouldn't get a warship anywhere near that close to the usa without causing a massive shitstorm.
>>
>>71518035
I think it would be impossible not to be come friends with Double-You if you get to know him.
He seems like the biggest bro.
>>
File: 1455510198269.jpg (200 KB, 364x652) Image search: [Google]
1455510198269.jpg
200 KB, 364x652
>>71514907
flybys happen all the time, it's just a universal "we're watching so don't fuck around" warning.
>>
File: sO0Ik0y.jpg (588 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
sO0Ik0y.jpg
588 KB, 3000x2000
>>71518035
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.