[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
one of the worst sjw i've seen in a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1457181787840.jpg (480 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
1457181787840.jpg
480 KB, 1000x923
this has it all. sjw starter pack
- bright hair
- trouble glasses
- nose ring
- ban all white people (said the white pasty ghost, who is 1/4th indian of course!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYyRi_OopoI
>>
who fucking cares
>>
>>71514712
found the bernie voter :)
>>
>>71514712
Why are you even here then if you don't care?
>>
>>71514682
S-s-she's joking ... r-right guys? S-she's j-joking... right? right?

The way she talks seems to be trolling ... no one could be THAT stupid.
>>
>>71514799
too serious to be satire, and she has the look perfected
>>
>>71514682
>PoC could have their own water fountains...

kek
>>
>>71515058
SEE?

Thats what i'm talking about, you can't be THAT stupid and not forget how to breathe.
>>
>poltards
>>
File: asianamerican.png (1 MB, 1659x1000) Image search: [Google]
asianamerican.png
1 MB, 1659x1000
>>71514682
>sjw starter pack
don't forget that stupid hat, which more and more SJW and SWPLs are wearing. Imagine it smells like a mixture of weed, hair dye, dried semen, and death.
>>
>>71515058
Holy shit. if she is serious then she needs a fuckin history check on segregated bathrooms or anything
>>
So, let me get this straight:

>SJWs are all about inclusion and diversity
>they want to protect POCs by giving them they're own buses, classrooms and water fountains
>they actively want to separate them from whitey

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that what the black panthers and people like rosa parks spent their lives fighting against? How is it not racist now? Because they suggested it?

Fucking hell the mental gymnastics of this lot put the Russian gymnastics team to shame
>>
She isn't serious you idiots. The whole channel is satire.
>>
>>71514682
>>71514799
>>71514910
>>71515607
it's satire
https://youtu.be/zQYiSTPhz4M
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.