[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are interracial couples the result of lefty brainwashing? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 11330038_ori.jpg (217 KB, 950x1308) Image search: [Google]
11330038_ori.jpg
217 KB, 950x1308
Are interracial couples the result of lefty brainwashing?

The youngest star girls are all after the BBC.

Jenner family, Crawford... You name it.

Is it the work of the jews?
>>
>>71514264

>Iron Maiden

Silly Negro, Niggers dont listen to Iron Maiden.
>>
>>71514264
Uh, it's due to the media making it look cool, so yes, the jooz.

Also, many white men are no longer aggressive or intimidating and women are attracted to strength and villainy. Compare how many girls, say, a young drug dealer may get, compared to young math teacher. Evolutionary reasons for this... but we encourage white boys to be effeminate faggots so some of the women go black, and whites often don't want them back after that.
>>
>>71514264
To an extent. It's also the white man's fault for allowing so many of his people to become stupid, lazy, decadent, gay, brianwashed and liberal. They wouldn't fuck the niggers if white men were actively pursuing them first and fucking them.
>>
That nigger wants to be white so hard.
>>
>>71514997
only shirt that fit at good will
>>
>>71514264
wearing that iron maiden shirt is cultural appropriation.
only one solution
Rope please
>>
>Iron Maiden

Good to go chief. You wanna fuck my sister too while you're at it?
>>
>>71514264
You tell me.
>>
>>71516617
This article is fake.
True here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html
>>
>>71514997
>implying he knows it's a band
>>
>>71517176
>>71516564
>>71514997
Maiden is shit anyway
whitecuck
>>
>>71514264
Chokers are coming back.
Yesboner.exe
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.