[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The EU will introduce a new system of relocation of migrants ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: uchodzy_epa_625.jpg (218 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
uchodzy_epa_625.jpg
218 KB, 625x417
Right...

- Unofficial : The EC will seek to impose a permanent system of relocation

-According to sources in the Interior Ministry Poland should take up to 150 thousand refugees

-In all EU countries the refugees would get the same benefits

source: http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,141674,title,UE-wprowadzi-nowy-system-relokacji-migrantow,wid,18278885,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=116dd9&_ticrsn=3

comment section ...my sides.
>>
Can you translate this please? German media doesn't report about refugees anymore.
>>
At this rate I think there will be POLXIT soon. People are so furious at this that there is a possibility of European revolution.
>>
>>71514423
I will try to use translator and correct.
>>
>>71514075

based dolas
>>
The Polish government have unofficial information indicating that the European Commission will seek to impose a permanent system of relocation of migrants. From sources in the Interior Ministry that the most radical variant of the Polish could hit in the next few years even 150,000 refugees.

The information from Commission to the European Parliament on a reform of migration policy, refers to the new regulation establishing a common asylum policy in the EU. Unified would also be the procedure and the rights of beneficiaries of international protection for refugees. According to sources of the Radio Information Agency in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, this means that the European Commission wants to bring uniformity support system - in all countries of the community the refugees would receive the same benefits.

Introduced last year, the algorithm for the amounts of refugees transferred to the countries concerned would be extended to all refugees seeking help. This could mean up to 150 thousands of refugees in Poland over the next years. Polish government fears attempts to increase the competence of the EU agency for refugees, which - as the source said - could be given the opportunity to self proclaim an asylum without the consent of the State concerned.
>>
>>71514785
According to sources (IAR), increase in the amount of social support for refugees in all EU countries could reflect on other measures used by Poland , for example, the cohesion policy and support for agriculture.

The decision to change the system relocation of refugees must be taken by majority of the heads of EU states. The Polish government hopes to assemble a coalition of countries that are opposed to such solutions. These issues related to the migration crisis will be devoted to a Thursday summit of interior ministers in Luxembourg.
>>
>>71514527
Stay strong Polbros!
>>
>>71514075
Doesn't matter, people will eventually revolt against them or flee. Many will be sacrificed but eventually you'll have a foreign body of people completely take away nations. THe only solution would be warfare in it's most absolute form, germ warfare etc. Weaponised virus that only target these people, hence the need to bring them over.
The ones going to europe will be sacrificed. And no one will care because they asked for it.
>>
>>71515205
The EU does not realize what are they doing I think. This will bring a collapse of EU and probably force us to create our own slavic union or Intermarium.
>>
>>71514785
Get all poles to proclaim them selves as refugees at least a lot of them, no one even checks, anyway, and crash the EU.
>>
>>71515298
Well it's possible but Muslims will have a hard life in here if they force them to come to Poland.
>>
>>71515365
Its like Ruboto says, they know exactly what they're doing
>>
>>71515365
I hope you do. The sooner the EU will collapse the better.
>>
>>71514075
this would conflict with the previous agreement reached to try to keep the UK in the EU. they vote to stay or go in the summer. its spring now
>>
>>71514527
There is no way poland will leave the EU, they stand to lose way too much from poles cleaning toilets in other countries and sending the money home
>>
Holy fuck dude

150k it starts, then your country ends up like london
>>
>>71515730
british meme
>>
>>71515730

sick meme, leaving the EU might not have an impact on Schengen or EEA
>>
>>71515730
Imagine...you would have to clean your toilet or drown in your own shit. Shame really, because I think that you'll drown in your own shit.
>>
>>71516012
Nah we'd just get the romanians to do it instead
>>
>>71514075
Just straight out lie to the EU like they have to their taxpayers for 50 years.
I remind you that the EU refuses to audit the budget.

The reason the EU wants immigrants is because they want to retain the power, wealth and influence in the future, they don't trust other nations to lead the way,
Which is apparently the acceptable face of racism.
>>
>>71516253
How? All they do is sit outside stores with a papercup begging for money.
>>
>>71516265

BREXIT

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.