[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whole Foods countersues gay pastor, saying he faked homophobic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cake20n-2-web.jpg (16 KB, 400x650) Image search: [Google]
cake20n-2-web.jpg
16 KB, 400x650
>An openly gay pastor in the city where Whole Foods was founded has filed a lawsuit against the chain, claiming it sold him a cake that read “Love Wins F-g.”

>But commenters on social media wondered why the pastor didn’t immediately notice the slur and accused him of altering the cake, as did Whole Foods, which countersued, claiming that the pastor made “fraudulent” accusations.

>In a video posted last week, Jordan Brown of Austin’s Church of Open Doors said he ordered a cake from Whole Foods meant to read “Love Wins” — a slogan associated with the movement to legalize same-sex marriage. But when he picked up the cake on April 14, it had a quite different message.

>“When I got into my vehicle, I looked inside and saw they had wrote ‘Love Wins F-g’ on it,” Brown said, holding a receipt he said was from the cake. “You can see it nice and clear. Also, it is still in a sealed box. As you see, I have not opened up this box yet.”

>Brown said he contacted Whole Foods to complain, and that an employee was at first “extremely apologetic.” However, the employee later called to say “his employee did not do this.” Brown was confused — and angry.

>“My question is: Who could have done this?” Brown said. “It’s still inside of a sealed box.” He added: “This is discrimination.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/20/whole-foods-countersues-gay-pastor-saying-he-faked-homophobic-slur-on-cake-it-sold-him/
>>
>>71514014
weird shit
maybe god really does hate fags
>>
>>71514014

>“My question is: Who could have done this?” Brown said. “It’s still inside of a sealed box.” He added: “This is discrimination.”

Implying you can't reseal a box.
>>
File: isis cake.png (299 KB, 759x982) Image search: [Google]
isis cake.png
299 KB, 759x982
Back in the good old days discrimination meant get to the back of the fucking bus or we'll burn you on a cross.

Now a 3 letter word which may or may not have been even written on a fucking cake is discrimination.
>>
>>71514014
Someone give him the JUST haircut.
>>
They need to sue the pants off this jerk, that might make it less likely the next idiot carries out a similar plot. They need to frame it as defending their customers and their employees, and not attacking some weird minority
>>
>>71514014
>>71514192
>>71514852
>>71515008
>>71515011
>>71515240

Speculation does nothing to benefit you, let this play out in court and focus your energy on bigger battles.
>>
File: the_cake_is_a_lie_515[1].jpg (64 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
the_cake_is_a_lie_515[1].jpg
64 KB, 480x272
Whole Foods confirmed for autistic cancerous shitposters.
>>
>>71515008
well, confeds won't blow you that fuck up if you refuse them
>>
>>71514192

>Faggot PASTOR
>Lying for attention
>Not only a lie, but a lie that would cause defamation and potentionally destroy a business

Absolutely haram.
>>
>>71515491
America confirmed for LGBT
>>
>>71515339
sure thing, jordan brown
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.