[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First of all: just because I am against the legalization of marijuana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
First of all: just because I am against the legalization of marijuana does not mean I am against individual freedom. I just know that we don't need more legal recreational drugs in our society. It's for the best of the people. Sure one person or two you know may smoke it peacefully in their car or at home, however they affect others with their choices. They are still a part of us. If their habit affects them, it affects the people around them and the rest of us.
>>
For a second I thought that thumbnail was a turd. But its just a nugget of weed. Equally same as shit.
>>
>>71513219
420 blaze it faggot
>>
File: tmp_3390-EghK007-15349640.jpg (373 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3390-EghK007-15349640.jpg
373 KB, 1152x2048
How does this not come across to you as disgusting and abusive as someone smoking crack? Sure, addiction is different, but look at this pic. This stoner has these disgusting tools and receptacles like they all do. It doesn't look safe or healthy.
>>
>>71513359

This is the same as plugging your ears and screaming obscenities. This is what you're dismissing:

1. The right of an individual to participate in this act as they wish. What this means is that the government does not have this much of a breach into your personal/private life as an individual. Makes me question your beliefs as an American, actually.

2. Medicinal use. Dismissing that is falling for the meme, which is not thinking for yourself first of all, and is also dismissing those who actually do benefit from the plant. The extracts you can get out of this plant does wonders for seizures, let me tell you.
>>
>>71513386

That is the bottom half of a grinder and a small smoking pipe. That's a "one-hitter", you insert a small amount of marijuana in one end and light it up. It's a pretty good way to moderate your smoking habits, or if you have a small amount. What offends you about this?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with smoking weed
>>
>>71513219
>does not mean I am against individual freedom.
>I just know
>It's for the best of the people
Welcome to the authoritarian side.
>>
We need to criminalize alcohol. That shit kills people.
>>
First of all: just because I am for the prohibition of alcohol does not mean I am against individual freedom. I just know that we don't need more legal recreational drugs in our society. It's for the best of the people. Sure one person or two you know may drink it peacefully in their car or at home, however they affect others with their choices. They are still a part of us. If their habit affects them, it affects the people around them and the rest of us.
>>
>>71513219
>>71513256
>>71513386
thanks to assholes like you i can't smoke pot tonight, i hope i'm not to old and grey before the law here is finally (and inevitably) changed...
>>
>>71513219
>Says he isn't against freedom....backs limiting freedom for "reasons"

Pick one or remain a doublespeak cretin
>>
>>71513852
Unless you are participating in traffic, operating heavy machinery or are paid to work in that time.
>>
>>71513219
First of all: just because I am for the prohibition of homosexual rights does not mean I am against individual freedom. I just know that we don't need more in our society. It's for the best of the people. Sure one person or two you know may do it peacefully in their car or at home, however they affect others with their choices. They are still a part of us. If their habit affects them, it affects the people around them and the rest of us.
>>
>>71513219
>however they affect others with their choices. They are still a part of us. If their habit affects them, it affects the people around them and the rest of us.

That reasoning could be used to make anything illegal. Hell, you could make feeling sad illegal with this shitty logic.
>>
File: DSC_10879.jpg (90 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSC_10879.jpg
90 KB, 800x600
>>71513219
Just picked me up some of this dank sensimilla

It's my first 4/20, what am I in for?
>>
My feeling on weed, is keep it the way it is but don't throw people in jail. I have never had problems acquiring weed. It's fairly priced and readily available. I hate it when I talk to stoners and they go, "legalize and tax it man" like why the fuck should the government get a cut? Look how expensive liquor and cigarettes are... "legalize it and tax it, man" is fucking cuck shit. Just let us adults who smoke weed keep doing it the way we have since forever. No need to have it in gas stations and vending machines. Just quit throwing people in jail for having a good time and not harming anyone.
>>
>>71514657

You're projecting personal experience onto everyone else. Just because you have no trouble getting weed from someone you trust doesn't mean everyone does.

I think I'd rather pay for the convenience of just walking into a shop than deal with some nigger who will either rip me off or stab me in an alley.
>>
>>71514635
Salt, lime, and boil that shit my nigga.

>>71514657
Taxing it and legalizing it is better than trying to convince the government to allow unregulated marijuana businesses (or any, for that matter) under their noses. What a stupid proposition, I can't believe you exist, I seriously can't believe this right now I literally can't even.. ugh wow.
>>
File: wonk.gif (2 MB, 389x324) Image search: [Google]
wonk.gif
2 MB, 389x324
>>71515216
forgot my picture.

>>71514790
This. Not that safety is the biggest concern with most stoners but it's also the convenience and the dignity of buying from a store instead of huddled in a street corner like a crackhead. Why is your means the same as a crackhead's? You are better than they are surely.
>>
Are there insects on that nug or something?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (85 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
85 KB, 500x200
>>71513386
>implying we live forever or have a chance of being immortal in our lifetimes.

>implying pharmaceutical companies didn't wage wars against marijuana with the drug wars to prevent competition.

YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW!
>>
>Legalize pot.
>Ostracize people who uses it.
Problem solved.
>>
>>71516599
>>Ostracize people who uses it.

Elaborate why we should treat people like shit for smoking something I disagree with? Are they rapists to you or something?
>>
File: 1461065961408.png (56 KB, 537x599) Image search: [Google]
1461065961408.png
56 KB, 537x599
>>71516685
If you don't like a certain group of people you have the right to not allow them in your business, in your home and near your family. It's called "freedom of association" and it means that I don't have to justify or "elaborate" why I do it. I do it because I think they're human trash and contrarily to government ban it's a perfectly acceptable and moral thing to do.

If I own a bar I can perfectly hang a sign outside that reads "No Stoners allowed" and you won't be able to do shit about it.

That's the beauty of freedom, that people that don't want to be together aren't forced to do so.
>>
>>71516951

It's a pretty silly wish to want it ostracized in society and legalized. I personally judge marijuana and it's users separately. I think I'd be scraping the issue if I were to do it passively as you do. As for the users themselves, I judge them individually. Marijuana smoking is an activity that some people do just as some people choose to drink wine in the evening or drink with their pals. It really has to do with the association fallacy I don't like making in real life. You're a Spaniard and I respect that you like to be as dense as my hard cock on a summer's eve.
>>
>>71513386
>How does this not come across to you as disgusting and abusive as someone smoking crack?

Because it wasn't invented by the government
>>
>>71517187
Your post basically amounts to "hurr you are an idiot and I am open minded".

Congrats brudder.
>>
>>71517416

Not at all, I only laid out how I personally judge others who smoke marijuana. Someone tells you they smoke pot, you shun them and automatically associate them with a few concepts. I judge them based on what I know, and I don't. You like to do that a lot, don't you? You just demonstrated it to me when you associated what I said with some nonsense you've probably seen on the internet. Get your shit together.
>>
>>71513386

By this logic you better not own a coffee pot/press.
>>
>>71514635
>salt, lime, boil?!

You need to slice that shit in half and char that shit in EVOO with some salt and peppa, nigga!
>>
>>71517992
Or a moka pot.
>>
I think the best option would be medical legalization of oils, tinctures, topicals, edibles, and pill forms of weed(no hash, dabs, or bud) and a decriminalization of rrecreational use of marijuana.
I think it would be best to do this so patients who need marijuana medical can get the best experience possible. I also am against the heavy commercialization of bud and think it should be cultivated, sold, and produced by small farmer's to keep the money out of the hands of the shekeled elite
>>
>>71514635
yo kitchenz gun stink muh nigga
>>
>>71513219
My sister can't calm down without a hit of pot.
>>
>>71513219
>just because I am against the legalization of marijuana does not mean I am against individual freedom.
Yes, that is exactly what it means.
>>
>>71513219
I smoke everyday and I'm also against legalization, I mean, how else would I be making untaxed money without work? ;)
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.