[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Anons, This is literally all I have to eat until Tuesday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lastmeal.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
Hey Anons,

This is literally all I have to eat until Tuesday when I get paid. I am at the end of my funds for the year (I am an Economics student), and I am literally flat broke until next week.

I am not a begger, or lazy, or any of that. Just unexpected bills this month when I was already tight.

I will be fine once Tuesday hits, but I have no idea what to do until then. I am literally going to start starving as of tomorrow.

No parents to help by the way :/ . I am so screwed.
>>
If you are cute you can find older guys to blow/
jerk off online. Old fags will pay good money for a "straight" boy.
>>
>you can't sustain yourself on ass
Why even bother?
>>
File: 1456837608456.jpg (4 KB, 226x225) Image search: [Google]
1456837608456.jpg
4 KB, 226x225
Eat the booty like groceries
>>
>>71512624
Ask for help, you're a student without friends?

Also, that's a nice ass Anon. Go for it.
>>
>>71513213
im an Argentine Trump supporter. What do you think?

Also, no, thats shit-tier ass down here. Google "Cola Reef" if you want to see what Argentina meat is about
>>
ass too dark
3/10 would not bang
>>
>>71513284
>im an Argentine Trump supporter. What do you think?
What you mean by this? All my friends are Trump and Macri supporters.
>>
>>71513284
>im an Argentine Trump supporter. What do you think?
I guess you're just anti-social, or too afraid to make connections.
>>
>>71513595
I started a talk about the US elections with a friend who studied pol sci. in england. He had told me something about "realizing about his priviledge" once, and i thought it was about being an argie having the chance to study abroad and that he wanted to help poor people, but nope, it was /pol/-tier white priviledge that he felt Argie society was filled with.

So i carefully baited him into talking about US elections and i said "i am all for Trump" and he lost his shit at me. Was shouting and calling me names for like 2 hours straight in a public place while saying shit like "poor people are stupid and don't know how to vote, they are all racists shits with no education thats why they vote Trump" etc. etc. I said nothing bad nor attacked him nor raised my voice, just stood my ground about "seriously supporting Trump" and let him spew his hate at me.

Other friends realized what i was doing and now ostracize me and think im a piece of shit for riling him up like that. But he was riled up cause of the biased education he received, i literally did not say anything else than "i dont care, i like him better than all the others". Which is true, but i mean, i actually don't give a fuck who wins.
>>
>>71513723
Kind of both
>>
>>71514098
I also might have said that Bush was not stupid
>>
>>71514429
Yeah, that probably didn't help
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.