[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I redpill my new gf, /pol/? She's Aryan, and 100%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: cute_girl_inspiring_good.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
cute_girl_inspiring_good.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
How do I redpill my new gf, /pol/?

She's Aryan, and 100% Bavarian phenotype, but watches John Oliver and, because of this, isn't a fan of Trump.

She's naive, and hasn't consumed much media that wasn't provided for her by the popularist left, so what do I do?

Pic is not her but similar.
>>
>>71512538
do her a favor and kys
>>
>>71512538
Feed it to her a little bit at a time
>>
File: redpilledwoman.jpg (95 KB, 1107x230) Image search: [Google]
redpilledwoman.jpg
95 KB, 1107x230
>>71512538
>How do I redpill my new gf, /pol/?

Not possible.
>>
>>71512538
Don't be stupid trying to force the redpill down her throat.

Start small by having discussions about small redpill related thing here and there and gradually build up.

In my experience, the dindu redpill is one of the easiest to plant, while the jew is the hardest.

Source: My girlfriend was pretty liberal but I've slowly redpilled her over the years to the point where I can openly talk to her truthfully about the Jews.
>>
fuck it just find her a black bull >>71512538
>>
>>71512875
>>71512538
give her what she wants
>>
>>71512538
I thought your 100% Bavarian is so superior, so why does she need to be civilized?
>>
>>71512789
What comes first though?

>>71512831
We don't really have any dindus in Australia, but I could still do it. What do I say? Do I bring up the black on white violence stats or something?

One thing that is good is that she is not a feminist and comes from a religious family.
>>
What's wrong with Jews? I like Google.
>>
File: 1452726708575.jpg (860 KB, 1320x885) Image search: [Google]
1452726708575.jpg
860 KB, 1320x885
>>71512991
>>
>>71512538
Bring her over here. She will be redpilled within 2 weeks i guarantee it.
>>
>>71512991

Not much really.

They're better than other ethnic groups at power-grabbing, creating ideologies that spread rampantly, and subverting other cultures.
>>
>>71512974
>What do I say? Do I bring up the black on white violence stats or something?

Not too familiar with your dindu situation over there so I can't really say. When I started I just mentioned a few times that BLM is a "bit" racist. I then started talking about how they defend criminals eventually leading to discussing crime statistics and black culture as barbaric and inferior.

Mind you that this took place over a period of several months. Just remember to not be constantly talking about black people else she might be turned off from the whole discussion.

Also, after redpillling my gf on blacks I realised that the more redpilled she became on various things the easier it was to redpill her on other things.
>>
>>71512538
How do I get my gf to support Hillary like me instead of Bernie or Trump who she thinks is "funny"?
>>
>native
>aryan
ok OP have fun with ur subhuman gf
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.