[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz (pbuh) vs Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: cruz vs clinton.jpg (190 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cruz vs clinton.jpg
190 KB, 1024x768
So, when the race inevitably narrows down to Cruz (pbuh) and Clinton, how can anyone delude themselves into thinking Clinton will win?

I can see it now...
>Cruz (pbuh) and Clinton on stage for the first debate
>Cruz (pbuh) looks into the crowd and says
>"Clinton is not a true conservative"
>cheers erupt
>"turn the cameras!"
>the cameras swivel past Clinton as she bursts into tears, knowing her campaign is over, on its way to film the crowd
>virgins are giving birth, Rubio is chugging wine, and everyone in the crowd is singing the American anthem while patriotic tears stream down their cheeks
>Hillary is indicted and the police haul her off the debate stage
>the cameras swivel back to Cruz (pbuh) curing a man of leprosy
>he looks into the camera
>a booger begins to slip out of his nose, but the patriotic cameraman zooms into his eyes as Cruz gives a fatherly wink
>atheists watching this all across the country burst into flames
>the broadcast ends and America is God's country once again
>>
>>71509431
Ted "Please Clap" Cruz
>>
>>71509431
Cruz is my boy.
>>
File: mathematically_eliminated.png (117 KB, 909x440) Image search: [Google]
mathematically_eliminated.png
117 KB, 909x440
>>71509431
Its over you Cruz shills. MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED!

Your boy is finished. Cash in and quit your Applied Memetics LLC job.
>>
>>71509431
He have no chance to win with Hillary you kike.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-03-10-00h53m49s250.png (288 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-03-10-00h53m49s250.png
288 KB, 640x480
>>71509639
>This damage control
>>
>>71509639
Just wait until we get to the brokered convention, then we'll see how much your precious math helps you!

The only math I need is Cruz (pbuh) + the Presidency = the future of America
>>
>>71509822
This
>>
>>71509822
/thread
>>
>>71509736
But God is with him, friendo
>>
>>71509822
This
>>
File: Cruz-Christ 2016.jpg (372 KB, 1050x700) Image search: [Google]
Cruz-Christ 2016.jpg
372 KB, 1050x700
I just found this conclusive evidence that Cruz (pbuh) will be choosing Jesus Christ, our lord and savior as his Vice President!

God bless America!

He just can't lose with a ticket like this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.