[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Returning to Save Homeland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 456x469
Do any other Americans with German ancestry feel compelled to return to Germany and try to save it from liberalism and the migrant crisis? I have a pretty comfy life in Pennsylvania but don't have anything holding me here aside from my job (not married, no kids).
>>
>>71509140
I'm gay and I have no friends. Fuck everything.
>>
>>71509140
What are you gonna do to uncuck Germany that they haven't already tried. And take some of our undesirables with you when you go.
>>
No!

Don't bother. First of all, you're not Germans. Second of all, your own country needs you more.

If a country's native population can't save it, then it doesn't deserve to survive.
>>
>>71509140
I feel the same, except towards England. The only thing stopping me is that land is outrageously expensive and sparse in Western Europe, and I refuse to live in a suburb or an apartment.
>>
>>71509247
They haven't tried anything, every western action has been to introduce more cuckery to Germany.
>>
>>71509317
There's protesters, alt right Germans. They just get ostracized, fired or imprisoned.
>>
yes, im going there to save the white women from the cucks.
>>
>>71509490
kek
>>
>>71509140

...and you plan to do any of this, how? Do you even know German, for starters?
>>
>>71509577
You can learn German online. Moving to Germany wouldn't be that hard, especially if you're in your 20s.
>>
>>71509271
England isn't as bad as people make out we are still 80% white and once either sweeden or germany breaks down under the overwhelming tide of kebab things will change. As bad as that is its the only way western Europe will wake up.
>>
>>71509140
But what are you going to do?
Come in guns blazing?
>>
File: 1459052934372.png (29 KB, 750x360) Image search: [Google]
1459052934372.png
29 KB, 750x360
>>71509140
It's interesting to me me how the Russians moved into Syria long enough to stabilize the government that the asylum seekers are trying to escape from. This increases migrants and further destabilizes the west. Fucking Russia, always playing chess while we are playing checkers.
>>
Fuck off they're full
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.