[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a country more unneeded than Canada?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Cuckada.png (44 KB, 193x299) Image search: [Google]
Cuckada.png
44 KB, 193x299
Canada is the most unneeded country. Think about it.

The US has the same biomes as Canada and more. Every Canadian that is able to moves to the US in order to escape the shithole.
They can't even do something as easy as shitposting.

They could fucking glass the entirety of Canada in a day and nothing would change.
It just means the US is going to make more fun of Mexico and Mexicans.
>>
>>71509011
This insane social experiment of allowing Canadians to govern themselves has to end.
>>
>>71509011
I'm glad you agree, Mr. RARE FLAG
>>
>>71509011
Jagged Alliance 2 was made in Canada.
>>
>>71509207
This insane social experiment of allowing Canadians has to end.
>>
Fuck off with all this recent anti-canadian shilling. It's not funny anymore
>>
>>71509011
>a fucking credit card
>>
how many air miles do you have
>>
>>71509207
Why can't Canada be more like you Australia? The banter you deliver is a joy to all shitposters.
>>
>>71509611
no kidding
>>
>>71509611
>It's not funny anymore

Nah mate, Canada is still funny. So long as Trudeau and the Seven Sihk Singh's run the place.
>>
>>71510125

One Australia is far more than enough.
>>
>>71509011

That's pretty funny coming from a country that is so irrelevant and worthless that it's a RARE FLAG.
>>
>>71510348
Even after they leave, they will still have that fucking leaf.
>>
I agree, Canada posters seem like they are either not canadian at all or straight up retarded. The younger generation are the kids we would make fun of while they played magic the gathering in the library at school.

Most of them are physically stunted from too much coffee and autistic from too much weed.

Most people my age act like fedora tippers, it's painful to see someone pretend to be smarter than they actually are. They will be sure to tell you about it.

>I'm really smart you know
>>
>All this anti-Canadian shitposting recently
>Shitposted from a literally who?
Fucking wew, unreal lad.
>>
>>71509011
thats a rare fucking flag if ive ever seen one. what are you, aztec?
>>
File: US to annex Canadia.png (362 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
US to annex Canadia.png
362 KB, 600x399
Agreed.
>>
belgium is the most unneeded country.
>>
>>71510009
Lmfao
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.