[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Argentina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (112 KB, 2000x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 2000x1250
Is it a based country or is it cucked? Do SJWs/feminists exist there?
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>71505957
less cucked than germany, thats for sure
>>
>>71505957
>Is it a based country or is it cucked?
Cucked

>Do SJWs/feminists exist there?
Yes but still not as exaggeratedly big and influential as they seem to be in other countries. Will probably reach higher levels later.
>>
>>71507105
How exactly is it cucked?
>>
>>71507105
Is the weather nice in Argentina?
>>
File: argentina_calle_florida.jpg (204 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
argentina_calle_florida.jpg
204 KB, 1280x720
>>71505957
>Is it a based country or is it cucked?
who knows...its a country full of proud and arrogant people who talk loud, the PC culture isnt effective here, the argentinian is racist and xenophobic, even the poor people has this attitudes, fun fact: the uppity black woman from mtv decoded included Argentina in her "top 5 racist countries" uhh what else... argie girls are pretty hot. big asses and crazy temper. delicious food, bad drivers, welfare queens, dindus and yeah...sneaky people (we are proud of it for some reason)

>Do SJWs/feminists exist there?
not really, just pseudohipsters, vegans and "peronistas" (lefties)
>>
Some times
>>
the kirchners fucked it up with their leftist horseshit

mauricio macri is going to clean up their mess. it might not be pleasant at first, but it'll pay off in the end
>>
File: 200w-1.gif (671 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
200w-1.gif
671 KB, 200x233
Falklands aren't there's.
>>
>>71507188
Slave tier wages, brain flight, local population replaced by peruvians abd bolivians, some provinces have 4th world tier poverty... basically everything a 'modern' nation has.

Also over politized and divided population.

>>71507230
I'd say yes. Although it didn't stop raining since the last week in the Capital. Not a common occurence though.
>>
Damn right man fuck the kirchners
>>
>>71505957
All I know is that it is the least white country on Earth.
>>
>>71505957
I wish Mexico and Argentina could trade places, then North America would be white again
>>
>>71507337
Is Argentina safe to visit?

Looks like a nice spot for a study aboard trip to improve my spanish.
>>
>>71507845
well, we dont have guerrillas or major cartel activities (just some few mexicans killing each other, who cares)
you wont be kidnapped or anything like that, but watch your belongings

oh, and no guns :(
>>
>>71507337
>>71507443
>peronists are leftists
Nope, Peron was a fan of Mussolini

Peronism is right wing, the problem is that its right wing for poor people, so rich right-wingers say its leftism, but its not.

Though, to be honets, pure peronism is not a thing anymore, today peronism goes all the range from communism to fascism. Its the most powerful party, so everyone just affiliate and then do whatever they like while kissing an Evita picture

>>71507845
Depends what part you plan going to. If you go to Buenos Aires you will be safe if you are not a moron, don't trust random people, NEVER stop walking when someone tells you to stop walking, for NO reason, its ALL traps.

And never stop anywhere where there's people with caps, unless there are many and not friends with each other. You will always be safe if there is a multitude around you, most people are very good to each other cause we all hate dealing with rats. Also Argies likes fights, if you can befriend a local nig (give him cigs/weed/change whenever you see him) he will protect you from other nigs just for the sake of having control over the neighborhood's criminal activities.

Also, working on Argentine Ego is a way to get stuff done. Praise Argentina and people will go out of their way to make you keep thinking that until you leave.

The problem is that tourists don't understand social cues, the key to surviving South Am. is not expecting people to be civil, but rather forging allegiances.
>>
>>71507230
They have earthquakes so no
>>
File: 1458951212383.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1458951212383.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>71507845
its safe to visit, Buenos Aires can be a "spicy" though.
people will try to take advantage of you (cab drivers, salesmen on the street, and pickpocketers) without violence.

how to avoid this? DONT USE DOLLARS AND
DONT GO AROUND SHOWING YOUR NEW IPHONE 6S PLUS

that being said, buenos aires can be very friendly if you are white, the nightlife is awesome and argie girls have low standards.
>>
>>71508455
>pickpocketers
This reminds me, if a girl is pushing her ass against your penis in public transport, someone has his hands in your pockets
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.