[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do christians mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: DEUS VULT.jpg (34 KB, 350x368) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.jpg
34 KB, 350x368
http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/12-2.htm

""Destroy completely all the places on the high mountains, on the hills and under every spreading tree, where the nations you are dispossessing worship their gods."

It seems we have work to do.
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>71505778
what do germans mean by this?
>>
>>71505778
It means Christianity is a terrorist cult.
>>
I consider myself christian but most of the bible goes over my head.
>>
>>71505778
deuteronomy is torah anyway
jesus changed all that stuff
you can't even stone whores anymore. you think we can just go around killing muslims?
the pope would never allow it. not until we're near extinction. then it will be open game on ragheads and the prophecies will be fulfilled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxVGkaHAzwY
>>
>>71505902
Deuteronomy is a Jewish book.

Judaism is a terrorist cult.
>>
>>71506244
>pope would never allow it
>doesn't worry about what Jesus allows first and foremost
>nicetry.jpg
>>
>>71506244
so can we eat shellfish or not?

what day is the Sabbath?
>>
>>71506333

it's in the bible, that means it's the word of God. Either deal with it or find your own religion
>>
>Innocent
>Muslims
pick one
>>
>>71506244
lies

dirty dirty lies you jewish marxist

GOD WILLS IT
>>
>>71506384

For you:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/composition-division

Jesus and God are one and the same, according to the New Testament. So anything Jesus says goes, even if it countermands the Old Testament Law.

The Jews are the ones you have a problem with.
>>
File: NO.jpg (90 KB, 974x1300) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
90 KB, 974x1300
>>71506655
>Jesus and God are one and the same, according to the New Testament

no
>>
>>71505778
>Innocent
>Muslims
Pick one OP. You fag.
>>
>>71506655
>>71506727
mystery of the holy trinity.
Dubs win on this accord. Sorry sideways Columbia
>>
>>71506655
When I was becoming a Christian it always confused me. Still does kinda. But I don't think it's something we should really be getting into at the start of someone's walk with God.
Chill pal.
>>
>innocent muslims

Is this the new mexican intellectuals?
>>
>>71506804
The holy trinity is Catholic BS.
>>
File: DEUS DEFINITELY VULT.jpg (75 KB, 700x453) Image search: [Google]
DEUS DEFINITELY VULT.jpg
75 KB, 700x453
>>71505778
Here's a nice infographic for you senpai
>>
>>71507434
you're a dumb nigger the only people who dispute the mystery of the holy trinity are pentecostals
protestants and Catholics alike hold it
>>
There is no such thing as a holy trinity. It was never explained. It doesnt exist.

The only passages which allude to this in ANY way are these:

Jesus said: "I and the Father are one." (John 10:30)

"He who has seen Me has seen the Father." (John 14:9)
They can easily be explained away by saying
1. "God lives in all of us, he is everywhere and always. So yeah, he is like me. If God is in every pore and every cell of my body then clearly he is one with me"
2. "hey, God made us all in his image. So we are all kinda like him".
>>
>>71505778
this is what jews say yhwh told them to 3300 yrs ago. they also say yhwh told them to genocide the area. this is back when yhwh was a mere tribal god
>>
File: holy fuck.jpg (13 KB, 306x325) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck.jpg
13 KB, 306x325
>>71506244
>That video
>Prophesy about the Descendant of French kings
>"last of his race"
>Rabanus Maurus predicted the end of the French race
>we get to witness it right now
>>
I quote from the holy bible, word of God: "anyone who blaphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death."

I'm telling you the word of God out of hope that you will see the error of your ways. If you do not repent, you will burn in hell for all eternity. This is your choice to make.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.