[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x400
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
>>
>>71504924
Bump
>>
Always thought I'd only have like 2-3 children with my wife - but now that I've woken up and realized this white genocide shit is real, I'm making sure I impregnate my wife for 10. No hyperbole.
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (8 KB, 193x262) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.jpg
8 KB, 193x262
>our people
>white children
>he's still white
>>
>>71504924
That right there is the reason im considering mormonism.

Its either that or get rich if im gonna have 8+ kids
>>
File: black.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
>>71504924
Your grandsons will be black.
>>
File: 1455900196075.gif (2 MB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1455900196075.gif
2 MB, 500x330
>>71504924
>Whites still in United States
>2016

How?
>>
>>71504924
>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Ok.

but you need white women to have white children and boy does /pol/ hate white women.
>>
>>71505320
Stop at 4. Eggs tend to lose quality when they start getting fertilized over and over by the same sperm, increasing genetic disorder chances.

You've already won, just make sure you raise your kids with a race realism mindset that doesn't end up turning them into SJW leftist fucks out of spite for you later in life, and you'll easily guarantee they all find white partners too.
>>
>>71506003

White women are traitorous and don't value all the freedoms and equality THE WHITE MAN has bestowed upon them.
>>
File: wetback dance.webm (1 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
wetback dance.webm
1 MB, 406x720
>>71505875
Highly doubtful. Black numbers aren't growing, far more likely they'll be half spic & basically a 50/50 chance if it'll be a white male or female race traitor.
>>
The Danish Minister of Finance just came forward yesterday and said that Denmark will soon be receiving another 100,000 refugees and that it will cost billions.

DENMARK
YES

I'm just worried about those 100,000 refugees. 95% of them are going to be men in their twenties. Men have urges. Especially uncivilized bored foreigners. Who are these men going to have sex with? Each other? No. We will either see massive rapes the likes never seen before or native Danish men will be cucked the fuck out.

Trump is the only person who can save us.
>>
>>71506340
Organize a protest. Get a bunch of people together and stand outside the Parliament building and scream and chant and make speeches, get on the news.
>>
>>71504924

As a white man I will do my part one day. Mark my words.
>>
File: rapefugee parenting.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
rapefugee parenting.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>>71506340
100,000 rapefugees from where? The camps or Merkel/EU?

If it's Merkel, it's all men. If it's the camps, your government can take women, family's & elderly.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.